1. May 7, 2016  
    Good to see that there are more holy priests out there I feel awkward when I tell a raid leader I'm holy priest and and get asked why not play disc?
    My mistake here?
    I thought we were talking about the lvling process, not lvl 80 raiding?
    On the contrary holy priest is good if you already have a disc in the group.
    Disc's are far more superior than holy when it comes to preventing damage, and tank healing.
    As far as ICC goes, Resto Druid/Resto Shamans are so good on raid healing, there is literally no point going Holy here.

2. May 7, 2016  
    every time when raid leaders ask go disc on bosses like sindra with over time damage, all i do is facepalm. Hopefully people use some iq and calculate how much shield absorbs and how much renew heals, both global cd. Disc is for lk and bosses which do heavy direct damage as council or morrogrow to prevent people geting oneshots.
    You can play disc throughout the entire ICC.
    Just gonna bring up the Sindragosa fight since you first mention it. Your role here as a disc priest is to help out people in the tombs, as well as keeping the tanks up during movement-phases.
    You become a shield bot for the majority of the fight, making sure that the raid takes minimal damage to prevent emergency healing from the AoE healers (druids, shamans).
    As disc on Sindragosa you can also help quite a bit with getting down the tombs (pre-painsupp a low player getting targeted by tombs, HF/Smite tombs, PI a caster to get the "panic tombs" down).
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but spending a global on PW:S as disc, rather than Renew as Holy - will negate/heal more damage.

3. May 7, 2016  
    There is literally no point going Holy here.
    Well I guess we are the few who choose to raid end game content as holy priests rather then disc any way I find holy to be more challenging and fun spec disc is a lot easier.

4. May 7, 2016  
    Well I guess we are the few who choose to raid end game content as holy priests rather then disc any way I find holy to be more challenging and fun spec disc is a lot easier.
    Well I can't really argue on peoples personal preferences.
    The most important thing is too play what you enjoy the most and play the best.

Happy Healing!

First 12