1. An Idea to Change Warsong for the Better

Alright, I want to keep this bittersweet, but there's a lot of things I want to get out. I've read all the posts/threads, about Warsong, I know what people want, I know what people don't want, I know what people miss, I know what people don't miss, and so do you all. So, let's go over a few things here before I jump straight into my project that I've thought about over the year(s).

Firstly, let's go over with what we're disappointed with when it comes to the Warmane Staff...
    1.) We believe most of there attention is on Lorderaon, not on Cataclysm, more precisely, Warsong.
    2.) We believe the Arena-Tournament Core that was announced a year ago, is not coming (not anytime soon at least).
    3.) We believe, corresponding to (1), that Warsong is at the bottom of the food chain, and the Warmane staff could careless - possibly they just want the population to die out so they can wipe the realm with no complaints.
    4.) We believe that they don't give a **** about our opinion, only the money.

Now, since this is about opinions, do I believe in all these theories? Well to be honest with you, even as a supporter of Molten/Warmane for over 4 years, I unfortunately do believe it, exceptions to (3, 4). To evaluate on that, I believe that Warmane truly wants to focus on Lorderaon, but we all have to take in consideration that Lorderaon truly is the most populated wotlk up to date, and it is there new project - they want to make the best of it. Eventually the fire will burn out, and all realms will be taken care of in moderation. The way I like to look at is, imagine buying your first car. For the first month of two, maybe three, you're going to treat that car like it's Mila Kunis laying on your drive way wearing lingerie, with a sign over her head saying "take me in and **** me". Everymorning you will wake up wanting ride that *****, but overtime, you will begin realizing the fact that it's just a car, you'll get bored of it. You'll begin realizing that with a new car, comes insurance, maintenance, and gas. That's how I look at it, eventually Lorderaon will become, just Lorderaon. Am I saying the population will die out? No, but the attention of the realm will die out, and Warmane will begin paying attention to what's really struggling right now and that's Warsong, and with the help of all of you guys reading, we can get that fixed quicker. Now, moving on to (2), the Arena Tournament Core. Now to be honest with you, I think we use the inexistent AT core as an excuse to why Warsong is at the bottom right now, instead of just fixing what made Warsong so appealing to begin with. We can't just constantly ask for the AT core, Warmane is aware people are asking for it continually, stating that "IM NOT COMING BACK UNTIL THERES AN AT CORE." Sorry to burst your bubble, but Warmane doesn't give a ****. We need a plan B, and that's why I'm making this thread. Now corresponding to (3,4), I do not believe that Warmane wants Warsong to die out. Constant bickering and complaints doesn't phase them. It's about money, and Warmane has money. I also don't believe that Warsong doesn't give a **** about us. That's truly mistaken, and telling them that constantly, and bashing there community staff, will actually just give them a reason to not give a **** about us and we don't want that. I can give you a million flaws in the Warmane beginning with Christmas, but that's not what we want to put on the table here. Now, let's jump into what we WANT from Warmane; Warsong. As a molten player, I am going to try and put this in perspective of what the AT community wants as well. Lest we forget they're apart of this server too, just as they can say the same about us. This OUR server now, we can't be biased towards one another, we have to work together here. We need to involve all three factors, the pvp perspective, the RP perspective, and the "idgaf about arenas, I just want to bg, duel, and enjoy playing with my friends" perspective.

1.) Gear System - exactly like OG Warsong. Starting vicious, honor Ruthless, arena Cataclysmic. I say this because we have to keep in mind that people enjoy battlegrounds. A good chunk of past Warsong's community enjoyed the battleground environment. They enjoyed gearing up. We can't eliminate these players because we're just focused on arenas and rating. We have to be open to change and accepting. This needs to happen. Plus, it gives us a better challenge anyways and makes things less boring.
    2.) Eliminate pve vendors. If you want pve, you donate for pve. Now, before you whip your dick out and start bashing donors with your keyboard, this idea can be negotiated, of course. Let's just be honest though, Arena Tournament made pve gear eligible with an in-game vendor, molten kept it paid to play for PVE. Which realm worked out better? I'm not trying to be biased guys, I really am not, but it's just the truth and you need to accept that. But, I think this argument can go on endlessly, so maybe we can save this step for a complete separate thread once Warsong is in development...if it's ever re-developped, which is the whole point of this thread here. Some people believe pve should be completely ineligible, there's many opinions here and someones going to have to bite the bullet. If it came down to my opinion, you remove pve vendors, and you allow BIS pve to be donated. Other then that, you keep ingame vendors pvp only. (Banning bonelink from rogues is of course mandatory).
    3.) 3v3 Solo Que: This almost sums up the core, not fully, but almost. Prior to the wipe, Warsong's 3v3 community ranged from 2700 to begin with, to 2400, then slowly made its way around 2200. There was 1-2 seasons where it ranged 1900-2100 closer to crash, but if I'm not mistaken, the very last season of Warsong prior to wipe, the teams were around 2200+. So it was a bit of a roller-coaster ride, but it was almost always 2.2+ every season in the 3's bracket. So in other words, it was quite active. Now it's embarrassing how dead 3's are on both Neltharion and Warsong, almost embarrassing as the people who achieved gladiator from it. Bringing 3v3 Solo que to the realm would light a flame under Warsongs *** I think. It doesn't really effect the community negatively at all, only positively. There's the chunk of people that legitimately love the solo que feature, then there's a chunk of people that don't care. For me, I don't really care. But solo q 3's brings ALOT of more things to do on the server, especially with a proper matchmaking system. So when you're afk scratching your balls in Goldshire at night, you can be like "hey, let's que some solo q 3's. That'll be fun!" No but seriously, solo que would be a huge eye opener of opportunity for Warsong. It pleases both At and Molten community. Its pretty self explanatory so I don't think I need to evaluate on how welcoming solo que would be.
    4.) Transmog Mall / Vendor: Well, considering Warmane completely ****ed up the voting system, I think this is mandatorily needed. A transmog mall positively affects every type of player on the realm. It should include vendors with free items, blizzlike pvp vendors (s1-s8 for the correct currency), elite transmogs for the requirement of rating, because to be honest, low rated players don't deserve to transmog elite gear..muahahhahaha. No but really, it kind of takes out the specialness behind the meaning of an elite tier. This is pretty self explanatory, an amazingly developed transmog mall would be pretty appealing to almost every player, especially if you place it in a beautiful atmosphere where both factions can communicate and hangout. One thing that I don't want to see, is custom transmog items. That's ****ing stupid and unappealing. Legendaries aren't transmogable for a reason, and custom transmog gear is simply just stupid. Keep it OG *****es...Mages shouldn't be using a warglaive.
    5.) Global Vendors: I saw somebody state this earlier and nobody paid attention to it, so I'm going to express it myself. GLOBAL VENDORS...why the hell would Warsong get rid of this? This was what people enjoyed!? To evaluate on this, being able to teleport to all capital cities, along with all opposite faction capital cities. On top of that, teleportations to all of the open world pvp arenas, along with the AT Isle of Quel Dalas. Like man, this is where world pvp was born!? Let's start with the capital cities. There use to be a handful of people that would hangout in areas such as Silvermoon City, along with Eversong Woods, ruled by females, duel heroes trying to impress the females, and simply just friends hanging out. Sounds gay, but it's true. I'm talking almost 30 players just hanging outside Silvermoon, with another 25 inside. I know this because I was the douchebag who grouped up a bunch of ally and came down and smoked these sons of *****es. It was where world pvp started, it was a blast, and it was fun. But Warmane took that away from those people. This wasn't just Silvermoon, it was everywhere. People would teleport to the opposite factions capital and raid cities, starting a riot in global "ALLY AT THUNDERBLUFF" responded with the "no one gives a **** kid". Well let me tell you, many people gave a ****. Just because you were to cool afking in Gurubashi with your wintraded glad title, doesn't mean you can forget about the other half of the community who wanted to have fun. People would plan world pvp events every weekend. World pvp is inexistent now and that needs to be changed. Like I said previously, we can't just focus on our ranked pvp community, we need to focus on everybody's perspective. Bring back the damn global teleporter.
    7.) Tournaments: Now, I don't know about this really. But let me just say, the events Warmane has been hosting weekly, are complete garbage. You don't need weekly events to make the realm entertaining. I think that tournaments need to return, WiT, consisting of Neltharion and Warsong (or just Warsong if it causes to much controversy), and livestreamed to the public, with rewards. I don't really want to get into this to much, it's pretty self explanatory. Its just an opinion and I think that a competitive tournament broken down into multiple teams, would not only enhance the pvp, but it would enhance bragging rights.

My Ideas: (These are just a few things that I thought would enhance the gameplay)

1.) An AI Bot System: So, some of you are probably like "what the ****?" Some may think, "Oh, that sounds appealing" and/or "LOL" But let me evaluate. I've seen this before, let me break it down to what this is; it's an AI scripted bot. It's a character geared, gemmed, enchanted, and fully scripted to play it's class correctly (following a basic rotation of course). These bots are eligible to que a skirmish battleground or arena. The whole idea of this process is to allow players to que a skirmish arena (only 2s or 3's) against bots, either just for complete fun, practise cc chains, or to practise with a new class. Obviously no rating comes with this, and no bots will roam the open world. They're only eligible in skirmish arenas and battlegrounds. Players are able to que solo and be teamed up with a bot, or que as a group. Now I've seen it before, I'm sure you have too. I don't know if Warmane is experienced enough to script this, or even care too try, but it's just an idea that would bring fun to the server. You may find this completely stupid, that's cool. But 60 player cap currently is pretty stupid too.
    2.) 5v5 Solo Que: Self explanatory. Allow players to solo que 5v5. This bracket is dead, always have been. I think it would be really enjoyable for players to que 5's. You can experiment with different comps and players. It's forsure something to do when you're killing time.
    3.) Wargame. Was originally apart of AT and it's a great tool to allow players to 1v1 and so fourth.
    4.) An ingame bugtracker. Report the bug with a screenshot, allow gm's to read these and pay attention to it.

Now, I'm sure I may have missed a few things, or people may disagree with what I've stated, so feel free to express yourself. This is about opinions, but I don't want this to just be an opinion discussion, with unnecessary arguments....I want change. Sitting here and fighting with eachother isn't going to get us anywhere it really ****ing isn't. We need agreement, acceptance, and openness to change, so Warmane can realize that we are all working as a team here to initiate a more powerful, populated, enjoyable, equally constructed realm like it's suppose to be. CHANGE is never to late, please bare with me here.
    Edited: April 5, 2016

2. Bring back AT core.
    Release remedy.

3. Good freaking lord of walls of text...

4. The most embarassing thing that Warmane staff dont even read these kinda constructive posts or if they do, they just ignore it... Why dont we have people like you in the decision-maker team? :(

5. The most embarassing thing that Warmane staff dont even read these kinda constructive posts or if they do, they just ignore it... Why dont we have people like you in the decision-maker team? :(
    Hehe, well thank you for the motivation. I hope one day Warmane does come to this and opens the door of oppertunity for Warsong. For now, all we can do is pray and hope for the best. I also pray people take the time to actually read what I had to say here..

6. i don't know why they don't just shut warsong down, let any that do still play transfer to nelth and be done with it. as it stands warsongs nothing more than a waste of server space and money.

7. I was asked by the thread creator to give my opinion... although I believe he will regret.

I believe you want my opinion as Staff, not my individual personal one... so I'm for the most neutral, even if I could argue this or that point or part of one. None of the decisions involved are up to me, nor is it anything so outrageous I'd just deny all of it and close the thread. If this was a subject that interested me (and I don't mean that would be advantageous, but to have any interest) I could make a deeper analysis of your points or something, but, as I have stated many times before, I loathe PvP, so I don't feel tempted to delve deeper in this subject in the least.

8. I like the idea of transmog vendor since they ****ed the marketplace where there I used to buy for transmogrification or other option is bringing back marketplace that option was a good way to increase server population. About the old gear system, it may be complicate due to the low population, with the actual gear system it's so hard to get cataclysmic set.
    In my opinion implement a gear system it does not seem appropriate for warsong for now, full access for Cataclysm Set would be a good idea, and if the population has been increased change to the actual gear system, and if that keeps change to the old gear system.
    And all those things about PVP like Solo 3v3 and a world like AT Isle of Quel Dalas also I think it's a good idea.
    But I do not discard the transmog vendor, transmogrification option is the special feature of the expansion itself.

9. i don't know why they don't just shut warsong down, let any that do still play transfer to nelth and be done with it. as it stands warsongs nothing more than a waste of server space and money.
    The whole point of this thread is for that NOT to happen, I don't know how you couldn't comprehend that lol.

I was asked by the thread creator to give my opinion... although I believe he will regret.

I believe you want my opinion as Staff, not my individual personal one... so I'm for the most neutral, even if I could argue this or that point or part of one. None of the decisions involved are up to me, nor is it anything so outrageous I'd just deny all of it and close the thread. If this was a subject that interested me (and I don't mean that would be advantageous, but to have any interest) I could make a deeper analysis of your points or something, but, as I have stated many times before, I loathe PvP, so I don't feel tempted to delve deeper in this subject in the least.
    Well, maybe you were the wrong person to ask then, but thank you for taking the time to read this and state your opinion.

10. I like the idea of transmog vendor since they ****ed the marketplace where there I used to buy for transmogrification or other option is bringing back marketplace that option was a good way to increase server population. About the old gear system, it may be complicate due to the low population, with the actual gear system it's so hard to get cataclysmic set.
    In my opinion implement a gear system it does not seem appropriate for warsong for now, full access for Cataclysm Set would be a good idea, and if the population has been increased change to the actual gear system, and if that keeps change to the old gear system.
    And all those things about PVP like Solo 3v3 and a world like AT Isle of Quel Dalas also I think it's a good idea.
    But I do not discard the transmog vendor, transmogrification option is the special feature of the expansion itself.
    Correct, thank you for your opinion! Now, referring to the gear system. I feel like that would have to be one of those changes that are implemented along with all of the other changes/ideas. Theoretically speaking, if we all came to an agreement here, and when I say "all", I mean hundreds of people replying to this thread with positivity, I feel like Warmane would create change, it may be a miracle, but it's a possibility. Not only would this boost Warmane/Warsong(s) populatuon, but it would boost the economy drastically, and money is what the staff cares about, obviously.

11. Correct, thank you for your opinion! Now, referring to the gear system. I feel like that would have to be one of those changes that are implemented along with all of the other changes/ideas. Theoretically speaking, if we all came to an agreement here, and when I say "all", I mean hundreds of people replying to this thread with positivity, I feel like Warmane would create change, it may be a miracle, but it's a possibility. Not only would this boost Warmane/Warsong(s) populatuon, but it would boost the economy drastically, and money is what the staff cares about, obviously.
    If the staff only cared about money, Warsong, Lordaeron, Blackrock wouldn't be here

12. Not only romz is correct - if we "cared about the money" we wouldn't keep servers that generate nothing or open new ones with restrictions so heavy and coin costs so increased that few people are donating for them - this sort of "hinting" that greed is what motivates us is grounds for a lengthy ban. You have one step off the edge already.

13. Not only romz is correct - if we "cared about the money" we wouldn't keep servers that generate nothing or open new ones with restrictions so heavy and coin costs so increased that few people are donating for them - this sort of "hinting" that greed is what motivates us is grounds for a lengthy ban. You have one step off the edge already.
    why don't you put at core then if you don't care about money or you still believe in the dev that is on vacation since beginning of warmane, some guy that was EX dev on AT even offered to convert AT core for free and malaco didn't even reply him that was mentioned in previous threads converting the AT core pretty sure takes less than 5 min since its already done ppl on wsg don't have soloq,no transmog npc, gamebreaking bugs and you still don't have those 5 mins just to swap the cores idk why none of the devs give 0 damn ****s about wsg if you just pull out 5 min of your golden time and swap the cores you won't see people whining on forums about it anymore, if you put at core more population gonna come and ofc better players, but if you don't give a damn about wsg how do you expect any population? and if you rly don't have any time to convert the core let that EX dev that is mentioned in the previous threads he offered to convert AT core for free and malaco didn't even respond him if you rly don't wanna waste even 5 min of your golden time let him do it he even offers to do it for free
    Edited: April 7, 2016

14. I fail to see the link between "we aren't interested in squeezing as much money as possible" and "gief AT cour for fix penis vs penis."

15. I fail to see the link between "we aren't interested in squeezing as much money as possible" and "gief AT cour for fix penis vs penis."
    This is the typical Warmane mod reaction to a constructive post... Ban the person who have sacrificed a lot of his time to think about the roots of the problem, and wrote it down for all of us.
    You could have made a lot of money from warsong, you just need to at least read the forum with open minds.
    But the main problem here is that there is no PVP oriented person in the whole Warmane staff who actually understands what is going on here + want to improve / save this server or even make money from it...

12 Last