1. This is the typical Warmane mod reaction to a constructive post... Ban the person who have sacrificed a lot of his time to think about the roots of the problem, and wrote it down for all of us.
    You could have made a lot of money from warsong, you just need to at least read the forum with open minds.
    But the main problem here is that there is no PVP oriented person in the whole Warmane staff who actually understands what is going on here + want to improve / save this server or even make money from it...
    If he had been banned for the thread, it would have been deleted long ago. He's gone for his lack of respect on a deleted post, missing the chance to instead say a simple "sorry, I didn't mean it like that, don't worry." Do yourself a favor and reconsider your tone to avoid just heading down the same street.

2. I don't think the Arena-Tournament/ Warmane staff do stuff solely for money (especially the Arena-Tournament staff). With that being said, imo he didn't deserve a ban, his opinion is his opinion he should be able to express that freely, especially on a forum of all places lol.

It wasn't a personal attack on anyone nor was it offensive to any one person, even if he is wrong. That and the amount of time and effort he put in the post for a server he must love (or maybe in this case, did love) the server which imo outweighed the fact he hinted at something that might not be true. I don't know how long the ban is obviously but you said it was a long one. Anyway, that's my two cents.

3. Again, the post that got him banned has been deleted. Whether you didn't read it or read it and still think all that, is irrelevant, though. These are privately owned Forums, and there are rules. "Freedom of speech" is secondary to our rules, and how much he "must love" the server doesn't works as a get-out-of-jail card, so his thread remains, but he doesn't.

4. The sole purpose of the thread is to give ideas that could help the server, whether you agree or not.
    I don't understand what's wrong with you guys, every single suggestion thread in this section of the forum gets spammed with useless, completely off-topic, non-constructive, passive-aggressive or plain insulting posts. I don't see any opinions, why is that good or not. If you disagree with or dislike something, explain why it won't work, give a better idea.

This is not a thread about forum rules or banned posts, if you want to know why someone was banned, the best way would probably be PM-ing a member of the staff, not creating random conspiracy theories.

Anyway, I don't think any change would increase the popularity of the server. The expansion is old, most of the things that a player could do on a PVP-only server have already been done. The only reason why Warsong was so popular in the beginning(4.0.6 and part of 4.3.4) was because for players who had never played cata, there were a lot of new things. I member thousands of players farming mats to create flasks and that 2-seated flying mount, crafting gear for transmog, world pvp, or simply exploring new cata zones. That won't happen no matter the change, because it's old and out-dated. But still I won't mind seeing some features from AT in here.

5. You nailed every single thing I want Warsong to become again, like literally every single thing to the letter.

6. stop trying to fool us
    i bet thats from last year

edit: inb4 he deletes warsong

First 12