1. Events April 6th - April 12th | Live Q&A Schedule

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the schedule for this week. We're having a variety of events this time, ranging from classics like Bounty Hunt to some relatively more rare events such as Treasure Hunt. We hope you enjoy them!

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Stairs Event
    Climb the course and see if you can reach the top and claim some rewards!

Maze Event
    Find your way around the many dead ends and see if you can find the end, while there's murderous people trying to kill you.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Treasure Hunt
    Find the items that the GM wants and get a reward for them! Watch out, the GM might want some weird stuff.
    Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Pink Gnome/Cow
    Find the gnome or a cow in their respective hiding place, guarded by their faction and try to murder them. Pink clothes, necessary!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Live Q&A Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

Regards
    Warmane

2. Why is there no Hide and seek event for Frostwofl?i really like that one.

3. Due to not being able to stream the 1v1 tournaments, for the sake of a better experience they'll be moved to next week and we might do doubles. Warsong's tournament today was canceled but the Frostwolf event tomorrow will be replaced with Hide and Seek as LMid suggested in the post above.

Thanks.

4. So... Pink gnome/cow made 2 times and just for horde?
    What about alliance?

5. Due to not being able to stream the 1v1 tournaments, for the sake of a better experience they'll be moved to next week and we might do doubles. Warsong's tournament today was canceled but the Frostwolf event tomorrow will be replaced with Hide and Seek as LMid suggested in the post above.

Thanks.
    Hey,i am waiting for pink gnome for ally,still waiting....
    Edited: April 10, 2016

6. Hey,i am waiting for pink gnome for ally,still waiting....
    Halo? Msg toshort

7. During the Pink Gnome part of the event, we were waiting for about 20 minutes in Ironforge but failed to see any Horde showing participation, so instead of we formed an Alliance group to go for Orgrimmar and Undercity during which we Gnome was killed couple times so at the end both Horde participants and Alliance participants got rewarded. Next time we will try to make the event more immersive, by forming groups to attack which seemed to help before.

8. I never saw any invite announcements, if you randomly invited ppl that were in Ironforge that's a bit ... meh.
    I don't know how to even say it, i don't want to sound rude, more like to give constructive criticism.
    When you said Gnome/Cow, i'm pretty sure lots of ppl thought it will a event for both sides.
    You said about pink clothes being necesary, yet nothing related to that, what's the point?
    If you did made a group, why not announce the invites? Ain't that a bit unfair for the rest of us waiting, since horde was supposed to come in IF, not me for example, as alliance. So, if i was not aware of your group, how am i supposed to participate?
    Also, you announced winners, but nothing else, you should rly let ppl know when events are done, not wasting time waiting.
    Not to talk more about the fact you are a bit late, everytime.

On top of all, events are nice, imo just need to polish a bit more the way you do stuff.

9. Gnome event was announced and the people who gathered up in Ironforge then were invited to group, not randomly. I understand what you mean ,however, and that's what i meant by saying it will be done differently next time.

10. Pink Gnome event is kinda...meh... :I Better make up better event. 2 GMs, different factions, modified stats/model, leading both factions in clash. Last "boss" standing claims one faction a winner.. add some ****ty reward ggwp, server crash.xD