1. Items upgradable 4/4

As the title says, someone told me that warmane said it on the forums that it is the way it should be on retail.

Wrong.

Only Siege of orgrimmar items should be upgraded to 4, any other previous content gear can only be upgraded to 2/2

Its absurd how warmane staff says "its working as it should"

i am not here to trashtalk or anything and my post will most likely be "deleted"

but i just came here to let you know , like many ppl tried to that this is not by any means blizzlike, and to inform urselfs more before saying "Its as it should" becouse it makes ppl think that you have no clue about this expansion.

I hope this bug can be fixed soon, it has been posted on bugtracker and the comments from Developers pretty much negated them

so please inform urselfs properly, and i would apreciate that u dont delete my post since you been ignoring this bug on bugtracker alrdy.

thanks in advance, hope to see this fixed soon.

2. +1 cant believe they still think its "Blizzlike"

3. Let me prevent any kind of "it's not bugged" comments.

"Mists of Pandaria

All items are required to have a minimum item level of 458 to be upgraded from the following vendors:

Neutral Voidbinder Lunshur in Shrine of Seven Stars
    Neutral Voidbinder Shadzor in Shrine of Two Moons

PvE
    Rare-quality crafted, dungeon and purchased items can be upgraded once for 8 item levels in exchange for 50 Lesser Charm of Good Fortune
    Epic-quality crafted, dungeon, raid, and purchased items can be upgraded twice for 4 item levels in exchange for 50 Lesser Charm of Good Fortune each
    Epic items added in Patch 5.4 (Siege of Orgrimmar and Timeless Isle) can be upgraded twice more (for a total of 16 item levels) as of Patch 5.4.8
    "

source: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Item_upgrading

So, even tho this is patch 5.4.8. We are not in Siege of Orgrimmar or Timeless Isle gear, so it's completely absurd having 4/4 items in ToT.

4. Pointless thread:

Warmane staff already confirmed that the 4/4 upgrades are not going to be changed.
    Whether they stay true to their word or not is another matter, though.

As a side-note, it's 250 Valor Points per upgrade for epic quality items or 750 Justice Points for rare quality items and not 50 Lesser Charms of Good Fortune (source is the same http://wow.gamepedia.com/Item_upgrading just scroll down a bit for the patch changes) Not to point out mistakes, just so people don't get the wrong idea.

Also, they never said that it's working blizzlike.
    Edited: April 6, 2016

5. As a side-note, it's 250 Valor Points per upgrade for epic quality items or 750 Justice Points for rare quality items and not 50 Lesser Charms of Good Fortune (source is the same http://wow.gamepedia.com/Item_upgrading just scroll down a bit for the patch changes) Not to point out mistakes, just so people don't get the wrong idea.

That is not the point of this thread. The point is, Having 4/4 upgradable items in ToT gear is just bad, considering they are scripting hc mode for it even.
    Staying true to their word would be staying blizz-like, and that's what many of us started to come here for as it was advertised back then. Sure they aren't advertising themselves anymore, but they didn't said "custom stuff" would be implemented instead.

6. +1 cant believe they still think its "Blizzlike"
    I think proterean said on twitch that they did this since the SoO is far away. (correct me if i am wrong)

7. That is not the point of this thread. The point is, Having 4/4 upgradable items in ToT gear is just bad, considering they are scripting hc mode for it even.
    Staying true to their word would be staying blizz-like, and that's what many of us started to come here for as it was advertised back then. Sure they aren't advertising themselves anymore, but they didn't said "custom stuff" would be implemented instead.
    Well, I agree with you fully, I'd also like to have it blizzlike, with only 2/2 upgradeable items, as it would be more balanced and challenging going in to ToT HC but again, repeating myself - it's already confirmed that 4/4 won't be changed and there's nothing we can really do about it. Just gotta live with it.