1. Problem is I have autism. No but seriously. So you are suggesting that i play resto shammy? What about hpally or resto druid or priest? I love the playstyle of the holypally but is it easy to play as it. Thanks for all the responses. Btw I am not saying that I won't pay attention and roll dps/healer without knowing jack ****. Thanks for all the replies again there are some that are helpful and some that aren't as much but thanks everyone.

No but you are suffering from poor attitude, self respect and confidence and that is going to effect your gameplay as well as your love life.
    You will take a lot of crap from people but you need to learn at some point.
    ANY class can be mastered by someone who intends to master it. This is world of warcraft, a medicore computer game desgined for pretty much anyone... its not the Oxford academy of cosmology and relative physics. You will be fine.

When you start raiding you will need addons, but when you do 5 man dungeons you will be fine (actually you should be fine, people who cant heal 5 man dungeons without healbots shouldnt be healing at all, and yes I am an arrogant prick).

On a side note, I can inform you that Druids and Shamans are generally Raid healers (with a few exceptions), as they are able to dish out a ton of healing to multiple targets with ease, while Paladins and Priests (Holy) are more specialized in single target healing, being able to keep a target alive and having strong single target spells.

Just pick a class, they are all good and certainly needed. You probably need to learn all 4 of them I am sure, so just flip a coin. None of them are easier than the other, altought I would consider Shaman to be the easiest but that is my personal opinion and shouldnt matter.

Just pick a damn class and learn it.

2. Its absolutely fine as long as you do not suffer from autism
    Never use words you don't understand.

3. Just pick the class and role you want to play. Difficulty shouldn't matter: if you are having fun playing the spec, you will also challenge yourself and learn to play it better. Btw ret palas do get in raids, if that's the one you like to play. Even more so, if you are off-speccing for holy.

Everyone is noob when they start and that's fine. But if you don't learn from your mistakes, that's not.

First 12