1. I am new to WOTLK and need help choosing a class

What is a good class for a beginner to WOTLK to play as I played cata MoP and WoD and i dont wanna play dk warrior and rogue. Planning on PvE and need a fun/easy class to get into raids. I am worried as my favorite spec from other xpacs Ret Paladin is currently the most popular spec and I may not get accepted into raids cause of that. There are also waayy too many Plate wearing classes that need strenght. For example warrior dk and paladins are the most popular class here. I am thinking about a ret paladin, fire mage or something else. I AM A COMPLETE BEGINNER TO WOTLK. I dont think i need a class that tops dps charts cause i want a fun and easy class/spec. Thanks everyone :D

2. You should probably go for feral druid :}

3. You are going to have a hard time getting invited for your obsession with playing as DPS, that is your fundemental problem, regardless of which class you choose. I suggest you change your attitude.

Also, maybe its just me but I find the game very dull and repetetive if I play as one single specc only (or a class whos speccs are no real difference to the overall game experience). Its gonna get you bored quickly and you will end up with a ton of alts.
    I suggest you pick a class with diversity such as Druid, Shaman, Priest and yes even Paladin.

4. How about you pick what you want instead of making this the 3rd post by you about the same thing on the front page of these forums.

5. Is healing easy for a beginner to wotlk and being new to hard raids. I was thinking about holy pally but i thought i would suck major ****. Healing as hpally has always looked fun to me but im not sure how that would end up. Anyways Thanks for all the replies. Ferret79 I just wanted help from other experienced players instead of regretting i leveled the wrong class.
    And what about fury warrior or rogue dps?
    Edited: April 7, 2016

6. Is healing easy for a beginner to wotlk and being new to hard raids. I was thinking about holy pally but i thought i would suck major ****. Healing as hpally has always looked fun to me but im not sure how that would end up. Anyways Thanks for all the replies. Ferret79 I just wanted help from other experienced players instead of regretting i leveled the wrong class.
    And what about fury warrior or rogue dps?
    I don't know about the dps of Fury Warriors, but I know rogues are highly sought after by most raid guilds and with the right gear and set of skills, you can top the charts or compete for first place with some other classes.

7. Agreed with Ferret79. Quit making so many topics bro. You only need one. You can just "bump" your own thread by replying to previous replies and it will consistently be a post on the front page... you don't need three forum posts about the same exact thing.

8. Wow, another thread like this, seriously.

Pick whatever the **** you want, mate. Or just pick the most under-picked race/class combination. What's so hard to decide?

And as it was mentioned above, if you're a complete beginner at WotLK and you wanna be a DPS mainly, then I have bad news for you - people don't like carrying bad DPSers. Rolling DPS doesn't mean you can slack behind and expect the rest to compensate your lack of game knowledge.

9. Wow, another thread like this, seriously.

Pick whatever the **** you want, mate. Or just pick the most under-picked race/class combination. What's so hard to decide?

And as it was mentioned above, if you're a complete beginner at WotLK and you wanna be a DPS mainly, then I have bad news for you - people don't like carrying bad DPSers. Rolling DPS doesn't mean you can slack behind and expect the rest to compensate your lack of game knowledge.
    Let's be frank though, I'd rather deal with a noob DPS than a noob tank/healer any day of the week.

10. Well I find healing alot of fun but i don't know if it's going to be easy as a bad healer is worse than a bad dps. Although i have healed with holy pally in cata and it was easy and fun. What is an easy healer class spec then?

11. What about dk dps are there many of them?

12. What about dk dps are there many of them?
    Depends on the faction, but according to the census the DK population is one of the smallest ones, so go Death Knight if that's your jam. Lots of diversity between the specs.

13. Wow, another thread like this, seriously.

But then what should i start off with DPS, healer or tank? It's much worse to have a bad tank/healer than a bad dps. And who knows i might not even be bad. I don't know what to start off with and that's why i made a topic. Anyways sorry for creating 3 topics.

14. no offense, I dont want to sound arrogant or insulting to anyone but ...you must honestly be suffering from downs syndrome if you fail to heal as Resto shamans. I am merely trying to reassure you.

Healing is NOT hard if you actually bother to learn. And it depends much more on your own personal judgement rather than game mechanics. And yes you can still play as dps specc and yet also heal with dps specc in dungeons from lvl 1-79. Its absolutely fine as long as you do not suffer from autism, incompetent enough not to collect intel gear in your bags, or have a complete lack of faith in yourself.

And if you keep running away from taking just a tiny bit of responsibility, you are going to get nowhere. In fact I am really sick of people that are rolling dps and then thinking they dont need to know jack s***t or pay attention to anything.

15. no offense, I dont want to sound arrogant or insulting to anyone but ...you must honestly be suffering from downs syndrome if you fail to heal as Resto shamans. I am merely trying to reassure you.

Healing is NOT hard if you actually bother to learn. And it depends much more on your own personal judgement rather than game mechanics. And yes you can still play as dps specc and yet also heal with dps specc in dungeons from lvl 1-79. Its absolutely fine as long as you do not suffer from autism, incompetent enough not to collect intel gear in your bags, or have a complete lack of faith in yourself.

And if you keep running away from taking just a tiny bit of responsibility, you are going to get nowhere. In fact I am really sick of people that are rolling dps and then thinking they dont need to know jack s***t or pay attention to anything.
    Problem is I have autism. No but seriously. So you are suggesting that i play resto shammy? What about hpally or resto druid or priest? I love the playstyle of the holypally but is it easy to play as it. Thanks for all the responses. Btw I am not saying that I won't pay attention and roll dps/healer without knowing jack ****. Thanks for all the replies again there are some that are helpful and some that aren't as much but thanks everyone.

12 Last