Welcome to the Official In-Game Ticket Guide for Warmane. This guide will be covering several aspects of the ticketing system such as how to make a ticket and FAQs.
Updated on 19th May 2015
Please note that this guide may be updated without warning and players are advised to check this thread regularly should they encounter any issues in-game.
Table of Contents
- What you can/should not submit in a ticket
- Information about GMs
- How to create a ticket
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to upload & provide a link of a screenshot
What you CAN submit in a ticket
- Important class quests that do NOT work such as the quest chain for Redemption or a Shaman's totems. Also applies to all quests of the Death Knight quest chain.
- Max level reputation factions with which it is impossible to obtain exalted status due to bugged quest(s) blocking further progress. Quests that are bugged in a way which makes it hard to complete them for low geared player ("The Last Line of Defense" in particular) are included as well.
- Ashen Verdict (ICC) Ring Quest - Issues with deleted or lost rings, note that trying to abuse the system to gain more than one ring will result in account suspensions.
- Stuck/Can't revive - Be sure to try the Character Unstucker tool first.
- Can't get out of combat - Try re-opening your WoW program by using Alt+F4 to exit
- Player reports - screenshots can be provided as shown here.
- Being unable to switch between dual specs
- Generalized help questions such as:
- How do I disband a guild?
- How do I leave my arena team?
- How can I invite a player to a group?
What you should NOT submit in a ticket
- Bugs - GMs are not Developers and are not in-charge of fixing bugs. Report all bugs to the Bug Tracker. Not having the amount of required posts to submit a bug is not a reason to submit a ticket.
- Items that you want/need - GMs are not allowed to give a player ANY item under ANY circumstances.
- Missing arena points - Try waiting until the next flush and make sure you're not on a loading screen when it happens. Do note that we cannot reimburse or add/remove any arena points from your character.
- Levels - Don't be lazy, level yourself. It's part of the experience of World of Warcraft.
- Asking for gold
- My mage cannot learn two-handed swords! - Since when can mages use two-handed swords?
- Ban appeals
- Can't learn riding skill - There is more than 1 riding trainer in World of Warcraft. Try out the Dalaran trainer before submitting a ticket.
- When is ABC going to be fixed? - Soon.
- Tickets in any language other than English
- Indecipherable tickets
- Unable to loot a certain mob/boss
- Asking for removal of dungeon/raid IDs
- Vote rewards related issues - We cannot refund or provide item exchanges for anything purchased using the vote system
- GM MOTHER DK DMF LAG PLIS FIX MEN - If you have a high latency, please check your Internet Service Provider. If you have a low latency and there is delay, please remain calm and do not complain about the issue. The staff team is probably already working to resolve it.
- Character re-customization - We do not provide free Race changes, Faction changes, Name changes or character re-customizations. If you wish to do any of the aforementioned, please check out the Website Tools on the mainsite! (Note that they aren't free)