1. Not only that paladins are usually lowest skilled players but they also do not respond to forum posts.

Me no wanna be paladin anymore, me smart, me stronK, me hil guud.

Cmon! I’ll donate today - need answers or I go rshammy. If you don’t answer, I’ll cut my finger and send a piece of it to every paladin on IC as a proof how serious I am.

2. Not only that paladins are usually lowest skilled players but they also do not respond to forum posts.
    Yeah, you forget we also steal jobs, rape womans and sells drug to teenerges lol

3. Yeah, you forget we also steal jobs, rape womans and sells drug to teenerges lol
    I’m not gonna go that far but, who knows who could be hiding behind that proud, righteous face?
    Edited: April 12, 2018

4. Not only that paladins are usually lowest skilled players but they also do not respond to forum posts.

Me no wanna be paladin anymore, me smart, me stronK, me hil guud.

Cmon! I’ll donate today - need answers or I go rshammy. If you don’t answer, I’ll cut my finger and send a piece of it to every paladin on IC as a proof how serious I am.
    what do you even want to know?

5. Originally Posted by Nibvictum
    DK being the easiest or the hardest? I can see UH, death strike-ing until I get killed by boredom.

I know protri is harder to kill with less burst, but what I’m asking is: Am I going to feel lack of damage in fights? Note: I don’t expexct that I’m able to nuke down a healer with 1.3k resilience..
    Sorry for the delay

The warriors are the easiest

Vs melee you will do more damage thanks to Reckoning and Holy Shield
    Vs casters is almost the same with ret, Holy shield is useless but avenger shield will be helpful
    Vs Healers you have stun, silence, and seal of justice to annoying them a lot

6. Sorry for the delay

The warriors are the easiest

Vs melee you will do more damage thanks to Reckoning and Holy Shield
    Vs casters is almost the same with ret, Holy shield is useless but avenger shield will be helpful
    Vs Healers you have stun, silence, and seal of justice to annoying them a lot
    Thank you for your info Bladerunner, but I went for rshammy instead. I’ll bug you some other time . Cheers!

7. Good luck with your rshammy Nibvictum.
    It's good to see this forum a little more active, so I'll try to answer more often

8. Can someone link talent tree? None of the links above work.
    Yes. Here => https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000

If you prefer a picture (in case rpgworld dies) => https://cl.ly/84a69d

Regards,

Scorpyo

9. Yes. Here => https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000

If you prefer a picture (in case rpgworld dies) => https://cl.ly/84a69d

Regards,

Scorpyo
    Thank you! Long time ret player, time to try prot!

10. May 31, 2020  
    I'm curious. Why not Mithrios for strength? How is a slow weapon better?

11. May 31, 2020  
    I'm curious. Why not Mithrios for strength? How is a slow weapon better?
    Some abilities profit from higher weapon dmg. Also in pvp you wont have time to hit your enemy all the time, making weapon speed very weak.

12. A slow weapon is better because of Hammer of the Righteous:
    6% of base mana
    5 yd range
    Instant 6sec cooldown
    Hammer the current target and up to 3 additional nearby targets, causing 4 times your main hand damage per second as Holy damage.

13. Hammer the current target and up to 3 additional nearby targets, causing 4 times your main hand damage per second as Holy damage.
    Doesn't the "damage per second" mean that the speed doesn't matter? Slow weapon -> higher damage per hit, but the damage per second is not higher than with a fast weapon.

14. Doesn't the "damage per second" mean that the speed doesn't matter? Slow weapon -> higher damage per hit, but the damage per second is not higher than with a fast weapon.
    this is correct, weapon damage is not relevant for HotR, only weapon dps

15. So Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron or Mithrios is good if you dont have access to wrathful weapon yet correct?

First 123 Last