1. 93 (T10 Legs) + 42 (Milthrios) + 30 (10exp15stam in Helm/Chest/Belt) would cap expertise with 6 from talents.
    Salvation Glyph and 4/5 active could save u from Soul Reaper if Dprot is on CD and the other tank is dead, but meh... do wat u want. :D

2. I agree, 4/5 set fot paladin is worst from all tanks.. But even those 12% dodge over 10 sec will save you insted of being punching bag for bosses.. And about Blade Ward/Blood Draining/Mongoose they all have good side, just BW is the best if you decide to ench those.. Also Salvation Glyph is OP on LK/Sindy/Halion if you use it correctly!! With some adjustment on talents and insted of going in ret tree for 12% more dmg/5% crit on weapons, you can go for holy spec and get aura mastery(only beacuse i have never seen some ret poping AM when tank gets soul riper but nvm.. or on blistering on sindy or on breath from halion), and with correctly using of your def cd-s you don't even need OT on lk for soul riper,... Salvation on your self + aura mastery first soul riper +sacrifice from some paladin, for second use DP(this defile is ****ed up and you get soul riper @same time) and for 3rd sindy trinket + 4/5 set bonus + sacrifice from some paladin... But just to say this glyph of salvation with /cancelaura macro is a must!!! On old core you could do w/e you want, but on new core you need to have a bit brain and to rotate your cd-s, and never blame tank if he lose aggro! If tank has aggro problems then its hunters/rogues fault in first place, on second place its dps(whores) fault bc they are too busy and selfish to sacrifice their dps for 15 sec until they drop on thret.. dead dps = 0 dps, alive dps = best dps... and always alive dps will beat dps(whore) who died bc pulling too much aggro...

3. June 9, 2017  
    Talent trees are blank, would it be possible for you to update them?

4. "Engeneering is also quite crap for Tank"

You did not say that !
    Change that in the guide please, it's misleading the newbies.

Engineering is AWESOME on tanks
    GO GET IT
    NOW !

5. Talent trees are blank, would it be possible for you to update them?
    I'd recommend these talents.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents

6. Anyone knows if "Judgements of the Just" has been fixed on bosses?

7. So which is better then? +10 stats or 275 hp?

10 stats = note worthy: 10 str (block value (dunno exact amount/attck pwr), 10 agi (20 armor/a bit of crit and avoid), 100 HP, 10 int (not needed IMO)

vs

275 HP ??

8. What are the BiS items for a Prot Pally?

9. What are the BiS items for a Prot Pally?
    There isn't a set list because the stat priority changes per boss encounter. Some people love to go for "max hp" or "max armor" sets, but they don't apply to every situation. This is part of the point of such a guide, to teach you enough about the spec to where you will be able to proceed on your own.
    So which is better then? +10 stats or 275 hp?

10 stats = note worthy: 10 str (block value (dunno exact amount/attck pwr), 10 agi (20 armor/a bit of crit and avoid), 100 HP, 10 int (not needed IMO)

vs

275 HP ??
    The difference is tiny. If you want EHP, go for +HP. If you have any other preferences like armor or avoidance, get the 10 stats.

10. What are the BiS items for a Prot Pally?
    Some of the time you might want to swap a few pieces out to better suit an encounter. One gearing principle that universally holds true for everything except trinkets is that if a piece of gear is the highest ilevel available to you and it has bonus armor on it, it's something you'll definitely want. Pieces like the tier chest and hands, the Rotface neck, and VDW's ring are very powerful. Even a lower ilevel piece of gear might be desirable if it had bonus armor on it, for EHP purposes. The reason for this is that the overwhelming majority of t10 content involves you as a tank having to slug through mostly melee hits that try to kill you. The exceptions to this are Keleseth tanking, Inferno tanking or off-tanking Embers on Ruby Sanctum 25hc, and maybe also Sindy tanking or BQL off-tanking. While gearing you should also keep in mind considerations like your Hit rating. 9% spell hit ensures your taunts never miss if you have the glyph, but this also isn't necessary to have on every fight.

There's also the question of whether to pick up the 4p bonus or not. Not picking it up lets you tweak around pieces of gear so as to achieve marginally higher passive EHP, whereas picking it up gives you an extra tool that might or might not save your life. I personally tend to like having the 4p. It's an extra button to press that's on a short CD and that's one of the few areas where Prot Pallies lack in comparison to other tanks.

Here's a well-rounded build I'm particularly fond of, which I've been using for the past month or so:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I run the 4p so I have the crafted legs as the off-piece. I use the ilevel 264 armor wrists and belt instead of the ilevel 277 avoidance ones most of the time. I also find the block Libram much better than the EoF one. The build features only 6.4% spell rating, so if at some point in a fight I need the full 9% to guarantee a taunt, like on Raging Spirits during LK transition phases, I swap out Last Word for a Bloodvenom Blade with a hit enchant on it, but other than that Last Word tends to be my go-to choice - not that Mithrios isn't also very useful. The BPC 25hc cloak is what I use currently because otherwise my Hit would be too low, but the EoF cape is the best EHP option if you don't need the Hit. I like the TOGC trink for its powerful +10% EHP on-use effect but the EoF trinket isn't a bad alternative. The amount of expertise the build has is ghastly, so I'm very frequently also using the 200str EoT libram (you should have this too because it's so easy to acquire) for the significant threat bump. The build is of course very ill-suited for any parry-hasting boss but that isn't an immediate concern at the moment. Where my taunt missing isn't a major concern I sometimes swap out the taunt glyph for the Seal of Corruption one when I'm not lazy.

In general, don't stress out too much if you don't have loads of various pieces hoarded away in your inventory for swapping out to perfectly min-max every fight. That's mostly an unnatural luxury a lot of tanks enjoy here because of the server being permanently locked on a patch for years. Just keep in mind the crucial gearing principles and stay cognizant of what your most immediate needs are.

11. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile
    Another "BiS" itemisation, in case u want to cap both Hit and Expertise while maximising Armor gain from Gear.
    If u dont have Engineering u can enchant 20hit (to cap it) on Gloves and put 30 stamina gems in Gloves and Wrist.
    U can also use [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] in case u want a bit of extra Threat (u wont be able to cap Expertise, but it wont matter since ul have 20+ anyway).

Maximising Armor and Health is the way u want to go for, if u want to avoid getting one shotted by 2 Hardest Hitting bosses in the game (Lich King and Halion). If u manage to tank both of them, u wont need any extra gear for other bosses. Thats atleast how i see it...
    U can make ur own combination of items, but the most important thing is to know when and how to use ur Deffencive cooldowns. Gear will come and go...

When it comes to Chest enchant, i like 10 to all stats, even tho it gives less Health.

If u ask me, u should go for 4/5 somehow (with Crafted Legs for more Armor, with Marrow Legs for Hit cap, With LDW Helm for both Hit and Expertise cap, it doesnt matter how, just get it), since u can never have enough deffencive Cooldowns.
    In combination with Glyph of Salvation, and maybe Sindra trinket, 4/5 Set bonus one hell of a Deffencive Cooldown.

As for "Vindication" talent, i dont think its usefull, since its uptime is low and its not relyable. Demo shout from Fury Warrior should be enough.

12. Next quick question, what store only items are recommended for a prot pally, I have coins to burn.

13. satrina's, bloodvenom blade or havoc's or 277 s8 mace(dwarf), icecrown glacial wall, petrified twilight scale, boots of impending resurrection, last word in no particular order
    if you still have coins to burn after that
    devium's, bile-encrusted, gargoyle-spit, heroic t10 chest/gloves

14. Next quick question, what store only items are recommended for a prot pally, I have coins to burn.
    Don't completely get what you mean by store-only items.

But it depends what you can expect to have drop in your runs. I'd only donate for BQL shield and the Sindy trink because everything else can wait and I know it's just matter of farming for me.

First 12345 ... Last