1. I thought the Ruby Sanctum and some other items were only available in the store?

2. I thought the Ruby Sanctum and some other items were only available in the store?
    Every PvE item you could ever want on either of the 3 specs is farmable in-game.

3. i would take that offer back don't go to the monkey cage man you know they will trap you
    deep inside there filthy hands

4. Is 5/5 Conviction from the ret tree really needed on a prot pala perspective? 5% crit chance on all attacks seems low, since you wont be gemming agi,etc.

Was planning to get 5/5 seals of the pure since you'll be on seal of vengeance/corruption

5. The original talent tree doesnt work, could someone update it please???

6. could you help me?, i want to know what is the best libram. i mean is worth using Libram of the Sacred Shield?, i cant calculate how much damage it mitigate

7. could you help me?, i want to know what is the best libram. i mean is worth using Libram of the Sacred Shield?, i cant calculate how much damage it mitigate
    That is an excellent libram and personally my favorite (I love my block value). It is usually best used only when tanking multiple targets at once, though. Most of the tanking librams are pretty good and have their own "best use" niches. A lot of people prefer the the DPS or tank libram from Emblems of Triumph as their staple libram.

8. The links to the talentbuilds are not working anymore anybody got some working ones?

9. Keep in mind this guide is pretty dated. So you can disregard mentions of bugs within it.

These are approximations by me. The builds are based on what I read in the guide.

Ret;
    1st link - http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/p...00000000000000
    2nd link - http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/p...00000000000000

Holy;
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/p...00000000000000

10. I dont think any guide, no matter how dated would choose not to take 5 points in deflection. It should be a 13/53/5 at least.
    http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/p...00000000000000
    looks a bit better to me

Not really recommended for most tanks unless they're near-BiS and just farming LoD each week in a coordinated raid, as most LoD farming guilds don't use paladins as MT's anymore.
    Depending on how the specific guild likes to hand valkyrs, 1point can be moved into improved HoJ but tbh 50 sec cd is generally good enough.

11. Thanks Captain Obvious!

12. I agree, 4/5 set fot paladin is worst from all tanks.. But even those 12% dodge over 10 sec will save you insted of being punching bag for bosses.. And about Blade Ward/Blood Draining/Mongoose they all have good side, just BW is the best if you decide to ench those.. Also Salvation Glyph is OP on LK/Sindy/Halion if you use it correctly!! With some adjustment on talents and insted of going in ret tree for 12% more dmg/5% crit on weapons, you can go for holy spec and get aura mastery(only beacuse i have never seen some ret poping AM when tank gets soul riper but nvm.. or on blistering on sindy or on breath from halion), and with correctly using of your def cd-s you don't even need OT on lk for soul riper,... Salvation on your self + aura mastery first soul riper +sacrifice from some paladin, for second use DP(this defile is ****ed up and you get soul riper @same time) and for 3rd sindy trinket + 4/5 set bonus + sacrifice from some paladin... But just to say this glyph of salvation with /cancelaura macro is a must!!! On old core you could do w/e you want, but on new core you need to have a bit brain and to rotate your cd-s, and never blame tank if he lose aggro! If tank has aggro problems then its hunters/rogues fault in first place, on second place its dps(whores) fault bc they are too busy and selfish to sacrifice their dps for 15 sec until they drop on thret.. dead dps = 0 dps, alive dps = best dps... and always alive dps will beat dps(whore) who died bc pulling too much aggro...
    is not the worst, is the best if you have the talent, guarded by the ligth will give you 12% doge until the combat is over and ten seconds after that
    my build, http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/talents (with vindication to reduce more damage and has decent cc ,a lso with reckoning that aplies more ticks of the seal and judgement when activated after block, i reduce aggro but with vengeance glyph an eternal plea of ligth during figth )

13. Can u confirm that the last set prot pala bonnus is only for 10 sec once or all time while divine plea is active?
    with guarded by ligth divine ple would be active through the whole battle so the 12% dodge is "eternal"

14. with guarded by ligth divine ple would be active through the whole battle so the 12% dodge is "eternal"
    No it's not.The talent only affects Divine Plea,it doesn't affect 4pc bonus.

15. 4 set t10 paladin prot is good 12% dogde eternally

Then that mean, one i push divine plea will received 12% dodge for 10 seconds, and in all next manual activation (after 1 minute) will take another 12% dodge for 10 sec and so on?
    If that mean, man this is a very bad bonuss :(, neither the first one also is not good ..
    no, isn't bad is the best , with guarded by the ligth divine plea is active the whole combat not just the normal 10 seconds, so are 12% eternally

First ... 23456 ... Last