1. Great guide except for one part. On the dranei recommended path it says felwood 40-50. Its not just innacurate its impossible. Felwood is a level 50-58 level zone. Not trying to be rude just hoping someone else doesent go there at 40 like i did and find everything is level 49 and up.

2. Thanks for the info. I'll make adjustments. That is the official level range of the zone, albeit not necessarily advisable. In the future though, please don't quote the entire guide.

3. First, please don't quote the entire guide to respond. Second, this is a leveling guide. Since you are no longer leveling once you reach level 80, there isn't any point in putting the last point in the guide. Instead, convert over to the standard PvE or PvP talent builds.

4. This is a pretty s*xy guide, albeit, I have a suggestion that can sincerely and legitimately buff your levelling speed from levels 54-62. Go through Outlands as soon as you hit 54 and position yourself near these folks https://www.wowhead.com/npc=19136/flamewaker-imp they die hyper easy, are 4 levels ahead of you (at red) and give you heaps of experience. That is if you are going for efficiency rather than experiencing the zones. This is mostly viable for the plate / mail classes with good self-sustain like warrior, paladins and feral bear druids. Keep yourself alive, AoE them down and profit.

5. A doubt, it would not be better to use benediction instead of deflection since the paladin suffers from mana problems?

First 12