1. Full strength gear is lower DPS than gear that contains agility gear.
    I'm adding more to this, so as to avoid being misleading.
    Retri pala with agility or full strenght?!
    Stats and values are in the guide. The answer to this question also varies depending on how you want to play and what you wish to accomplish.
    If all you care about is DPS whoring, then yes, by all means, use the agility off-set items mentioned in the guide. You will get more dps this way. However, it is not a very substantial amount. It is also very possible to lose to a full strength-geared paladin due to RNG.

A strength-geared paladin, while bringing a little bit less DPS overall, also has much greater personal survivability, and has stronger raid utility as a whole. A strength-geared paladin will be able to put out stronger healing than an agility-geared ret. If you are doing progression fights, and you are experienced enough with supporting your group, you can make a very significant difference in whether you kill the boss in question. This can also be useful on doing "farm" bosses with less healers. The clutch healing of a Ret paladin can be quite strong when done properly.

With that said, it is also worth nothing that the comparison isn't exactly Agility vs. Strength. When you compare these two stats by themselves, strength wins every time. This is because the only thing agility, by itself, gives us, is melee critical rating. Some "agility items", as they are called, are better than strength items because of stat weighting. A strength item will generally have more stamina on it than an agility-based item. Whereas an agility-based item will have more "DPS stats". Take Umbrage Armbands for example. You get agility, crit, haste and attack power on them. A pair of plate bracers will not have attack power on them, because you get the attack power from the strength. And thus, the item will have less overall crit. This trade-off between items isn't always perfect, though, which is why agility-based items are only used in some slots - not all of them. Sometimes, you just can't get enough crit from an agility item in a specific slot to off-set the loss of attack power from a strength item in that slot. This is why Fleshrending Gauntlets, Apocalypse's Advance and Penumbra Pendant (strength items) are BIS regardless of your stat preferences, for example. Also, do not gem for agility. Ever. Again, because when comparing the stats by themselves, Strength>Agility.

TLDR: Para#1 Using some agility items gives more DPS; Para#2 "Agility build" and "Strength build" have different strengths; Para#3 Some explanation on why agility items are used for more DPS.

2. Anyone know if Tiny Abom is working 100% like retail or is it underproccing comparatively?

3. Anyone know if Tiny Abom is working 100% like retail or is it underproccing comparatively?
    It seems to be underproccing, but I would need to test it more extensively than I have.

4. Anyone know if Tiny Abom is working 100% like retail or is it underproccing comparatively?
    Doesn't seem completely blizz-like atm. Seems to under-proc a bit, but the proc does seem to constitute around 3-3.5% of total damage, and comprising 6.5-7.5% of total damage when factoring in the seal contribution and leaving out completely the benefit of the hit rating. It does hilariously dwarf anything else still.

5. Yes, even if the proc is down it still outscales the combinaton of sts + dc or something. I tried it many times.

6. Yes, even if the proc is down it still outscales the combinaton of sts + dc or something. I tried it many times.
    man Without Shadowmourne paladin retri is **** , you need SM for dps

7. how to max dps in icc.? all boss fight.

8. Question to me is just, what's the second best weapon for ret paladin after Shadowmourne? Guess it's all about Glorenzelg and Oathbinder

9. Oath for agil offset Ret, Gloren for t10 gloves, vdw Legs str set / PVP

10. So yeah, I just got Tiny Abom on Lordaeron and it's definetly not working properly, especially with Seal of Command. Do you guys mind making a thorough bug report on the trinket and linking it to me so I can spread awareness for it. Can get it upvoted heavily and hopefully fixed soon.

11. Thanks for the guide and theorycrafting in the comments, it's been a joy to read it all. I had a few questions though if you don't mind :D

1. Is it best to keep the standard rotation at the start of the fight or is it better to throw a crusader strike before the first judgement to get some procs going?

2. Is it better to start a fight with Avenging wrath or wait till you have 5 stacks of SoV?

12. 1.You definitely want to open up with a Crusader Strike if you're using Libram of Three Truths. Otherwise, opening with a Crusader Strike is fine it it is a single target. You won't have seal stacks for Judgement, nor will you have need for the mana regen. Which means you'll want to use Divine Storm immediately after. On 2+ targets, you'll want to open with Divine Storm no matter what. If you're using 2pc T10, usually it would be best to open with a Divine Storm though, so you can make it available for a reset proc.

2. It honestly doesn't matter, so long as you don't delay Avenging Wrath too much. While you would be gaining stacks of your seal for more damage from that, you are also losing up-time on your procs (ring, trinkets, etc).

13. @Dan
    I think i made a bugtracker report about Seal of Command.
    Its same for both Shadowmourne and Tiny Abom, when u use SoC u dont get any procs from Seal Damage.

Edit: found it...
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/40036
    Edited: March 30, 2017

14. @Dan
    I think i made a bugtracker report about Seal of Command.
    Its same for both Shadowmourne and Tiny Abom, when u use SoC u dont get any procs from Seal Damage.

Edit: found it...
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/40036
    Ok, thanks. I'll spread word about it.

15. Can anyone tell me how many procs per minute they're getting with the Heroic Tiny Abom and Normal Tiny Abom so I can add it to the bug report and compare it to retail proc average. Currently I'm averaging a proc with the Normal Tiny Abom about every 12-15 seconds with heroism, icy talons, pre pots, engineering gloves, etc.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last