1. Hello Paladin mains,

I could have test it my own, but right now I can't cause there is too much work in real life to be done. I need some answers for some questions, I am sure people tested it.

1. Since the tiny proc rate is lowered is it still the best combo. DC + STS better now? And if not which is the best solution DC + Tiny or STS + Tiny. I know that without Tiny in BiS gear you don't get the hit cap, but with some modifications you can.

2. Strength gear vs Agility gear (I am mourne user). I know the guide says that the difference is just too small between the both. But are the RNG numbers favoured to the STR build? I am BiS agi based pally and some 6.3 str users sometimes are keeping up with me in some phases of ICC still I am out dpsing them hard.. but still I need confirmation if you, please.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

2. Hello Paladin mains,

I could have test it my own, but right now I can't cause there is too much work in real life to be done. I need some answers for some questions, I am sure people tested it.

1. Since the tiny proc rate is lowered is it still the best combo. DC + STS better now? And if not which is the best solution DC + Tiny or STS + Tiny. I know that without Tiny in BiS gear you don't get the hit cap, but with some modifications you can.

2. Strength gear vs Agility gear (I am mourne user). I know the guide says that the difference is just too small between the both. But are the RNG numbers favoured to the STR build? I am BiS agi based pally and some 6.3 str users sometimes are keeping up with me in some phases of ICC still I am out dpsing them hard.. but still I need confirmation if you, please.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
    1. Tiny is still your best trinket even if the proc is lowered.
    2. Agility, though keep in mind that it should't be surprising if a best in slot strength counterpart beats you or is pmuch even with you on a fight.

3. 2. Strength gear vs Agility gear (I am mourne user). I know the guide says that the difference is just too small between the both. But are the RNG numbers favoured to the STR build? I am BiS agi based pally and some 6.3 str users sometimes are keeping up with me in some phases of ICC still I am out dpsing them hard.. but still I need confirmation if you, please.
    In addition to what Rifokelt has already said, which setup will win in a DPS race varies in a lot of factors, but mostly it's a roll of the dice. Dice roll including T10 2p procs. The agility gear will provide a more frequent and consistent number of crits (higher crit rate), which makes the damage overall more consistent and smoother. A strength setup is subject to RNG more due to having less crit, but the crits it gets are also more powerful. As such, when the stars align, a strength build is very much capable of blowing you out of the water, even at lower gear - but that won't happen very often.

4. My thoughts exactly! Thank you very much! You all are always very helpful!

Good luck and have fun!

5. Hello there,

I need info for the current state of the paladin, yesterday I was on icc 25 hc raid with my guild and I could't even get to the top 10 dps and I am BiS. the other pallys were in the bottom of the charts with 6.3, 6.4 gs. Is there something wrong with the pallys? On a burst phase I go around 21k.... Please help me.

6. Hello there,

I need info for the current state of the paladin, yesterday I was on icc 25 hc raid with my guild and I could't even get to the top 10 dps and I am BiS. the other pallys were in the bottom of the charts with 6.3, 6.4 gs. Is there something wrong with the pallys? On a burst phase I go around 21k.... Please help me.
    Possible issues I can think of on the fly (from most likely to unlikely, to plain stupid):

- not following a proper priority list
    - not being hit/expertise capped
    - dps-ing from the front of the boss
    - not being buffed
    - not cancelling Chaos Bane (assuming sm user)
    - broken gear
    - badly gemmed

Can't think of many more right now and since you left no armory, we can't take a look at what you currently have.

7. Everything is fine.... A month ago I do 17-18k (no flasks and potions) on finish festergut in not optimized heroic 25m raid group (no icy talons or windfury totem). Yesterday in an optimized raid 13k.. Have you been recently on a raid in icc? Or can you give me your armory paladin to see if I have something wrong.

P.S. I follow everything and I have the chaos bane remover. I transfered recently from horde to alliance with full transmog but I don't think this is the problem.

8. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

This is the armory... the recount it will be after work, but if the average dps on dummy 600-700k is 9k.

I will try full str build to test some things.
    Edited: August 7, 2017

9. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

This is the armory... the recount it will be after work, but if the average dps on dummy 600-700k is 9k.

I will try full str build to test some things.
    27 expertise + Glyph of Seal of Vengeance. See about correcting that. Couldn't possibly be the cause though.
    Is the dps issue a consistent problem lately, or have you seen such results only during the one raid?

10. 27 expertise + Glyph of Seal of Vengeance. See about correcting that. Couldn't possibly be the cause though.
    Is the dps issue a consistent problem lately, or have you seen such results only during the one raid?
    The problem is for 2-3 raids now... on some bosses it's ok, on others it's like the buff in the icc isnt working at all. Some other friends from the other faction are having the same issues with paladins (maybe with other melee classes, but I don't know the skill cap of my new guild members yet). I tested it on dummy with bis friend paladins, there is nothing wrong as it seems. We keep the dps even (around 10k with kings and might). Is it possible these bosses armor to be buffed with the armor, cause the top dps are the casters?

P.S. And, yes, as Selaya said 27 expertise is with the glyph of vengeance.

11. the only logical explanation is that you're doing something wrong. I have noticed no difference in regards to dps while raiding icc lately.

12. 27 expertise is with the glyph of vengeance.
    Didn't realize the armory accounted for that now.

13. Didn't realize the armory accounted for that now.
    I'm assuming it accounts for it only when the paladin in question is logged and has refreshed his SoV (if it's even glyphed). I'm saying this since I've noticed that on my paladin it does not account for the +10 expertise even though SoV is currently up on my paladin (it's not logged right now).

14. I'm assuming it accounts for it only when the paladin in question is logged and has refreshed his SoV (if it's even glyphed). I'm saying this since I've noticed that on my paladin it does not account for the +10 expertise even though SoV is currently up on my paladin (it's not logged right now).
    It accounts the buffs when you logout. I don't know how... its not only the seal. But I don't know in which terms it accounts it. I was looking once a BiS full str paladin and he had tremendous amount of attack power and dmg. Then I looked up another with the same gear and he has lower ap and dmg with the same items and gems.

15. Link talent

Change-log

Oct. 22nd 2016
    Spoiler: Show
    - Old "Tunnel Vision DPS Spec!" removed and replaced with this;

- Old "Raid Survival Assistance spec" removed and replaced with this;

- Warmane expertise issues mentioned under the stats section.

- Seal of Command issue has been addressed.

- Advanced tips for haste gems have been added to the gems section.

- Two glyphs have been added to the glyph section.

Nov. 28th 2016
    - Added "Featured: ToGC BIS List by Danwithaplan" into the relevant parts of the guide.

Jan. 1st 2017

Removed, as this is now working as intended.

Jan. 5th 2017

This section has been added to the guide under the Spells, abilities and rotations section.

This was previously DS>CS. It is now CS>DS.
    Can u re-upload link/gimme another link talents ? Bcs i cant open it :( ty
    Or someone can gimme pic tree talent for ret spec?
    Edited: August 20, 2017 Reason: Adding question

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last