1. seal of command is thrash. seal of corruption will outdps command easily even with groups of mobs.
    i gues you never figh jaraxus hc ,

2. Hey maybe there is a mistake here :S

"You will need 264 hit rating to have 8% hit, which is the "cap". Meaning that anymore than that is a waste."

In the BiS (HC + agility) we have 342 hit total ?
    wich is correct agi boots ?

3. i gues you never figh jaraxus hc ,
    no i don't i only ICC rep run :S

4. Hey maybe there is a mistake here :S

"You will need 264 hit rating to have 8% hit, which is the "cap". Meaning that anymore than that is a waste."

How did you end up having 342 hit? 282 hit is the max you can get at BiS. Umbrage HC is the BiS wrist not the polar claw bracers regardless if you have a dranay in group or not, but if you wanna use agi boosts, you ll lose hit from boots which will put you below the hit cap which is 201 hit.

5. 85+59+57+81+60. (tiny - Ashen - signet - Apo - polar)

6. Hey maybe there is a mistake here :S

"Hey maybe there is a mistake here"

What you're quoting isn't telling you anything about what's in any BIS list. It's stating what the cap is, which you want to aim for. The guide isn't structured around a BIS list - that list is only there for the benefit of anyone who may want to know what it is. Instead, the guide is structured around someone gearing up a character and needing to know what is too much or too little hit rating.

That said,

85+59+57+81+60. (tiny - Ashen - signet - Apo - polar)
    As the above poster said, remove Polar Bear Claw Bracers from this. Which is going to place your gear at 282 hit rating. YOU ARE GOING TO BE OVER CAP if you use Signet of Twilight instead of Might of Blight or whatever other ring. That's just how it is. You're not going to hit your cap perfectly in BIS or near-BIS gear, no matter how hard you try. The closest you're going to get is 265 (the cap is 264) with Apocalypse's Advance + Ashen Verdict ring + Tiny Abom + 40 hit rating via gems somewhere in your gear.

7. What is the haste and the crit cap for paladin?

8. For a Ret Paladin, I assume? (Since you're posting on here) You won't ever realistically reach either of them. Why do you ask?
    Edited: December 17, 2020

9. For a Ret Paladin, I assume? (Since you're posting on here) You won't ever realistically reach either of them. Why do you ask?
    I'm a bit confused since I tried to start with a quick weapon and shield to load the seal and it has resulted more dps than starting with the 2-handed weapon ... As well as sometimes it does not turn out as I expect. There are also people who say that you should load until the 4th and then hit the 5th SOV with a 2H weapon. I am currently confused in warmane, I don't know if it is viable in dummy it has worked for me. Second, the rotation that I normally use, forgetting to start with a fast weapon, is Sentence, Divine Storm, Cross blow, consecration or storm if it jumps and when I reach the 5th SOV wings, engineering gloves and I repeat sentence, Storm, cross blow I need you to Help, I'm new and I want to do as much damage as possible.

10. @ Mati,
    Starting a fight with a 1h weapon to build stacks of Seal of Vengeance quickly won't help your dps. It's actually a dps loss, however, due to the RNG nature of a Ret's overall damage in addition to the tiny amount of damage that it would benefit even if it did work the way you expect, it would make no tangible difference.

On the second part of your inquiry, saving your cooldowns for 5 stacks of Seal of Vengeance can have a potential increase in dps, but it also will have no tangible effect on your damage output. That said, don't forget about Exorcism and Holy Wrath in unused GCD (global cooldown).

11. As far as I know, ArP is not in the melee swing formula, rather it's applied after the swing is actually made, so it wont affect spells that scales with Weapon Damage (like mentioned in the guide Seal of Command, etc.) since only AP affects Weapon damage directly.

Edit1: I made some math and 140 ArP would mean around 3% damage increase for Crusader Strike, Divine Storm and Melee swings. Its multiplicative, so 280 ArP would mean around 9% damage increase.
    Edited: March 6, 2021

12. I'm a bit confused since I tried to start with a quick weapon and shield to load the seal and it has resulted more dps than starting with the 2-handed weapon ... As well as sometimes it does not turn out as I expect. There are also people who say that you should load until the 4th and then hit the 5th SOV with a 2H weapon. I am currently confused in warmane, I don't know if it is viable in dummy it has worked for me. Second, the rotation that I normally use, forgetting to start with a fast weapon, is Sentence, Divine Storm, Cross blow, consecration or storm if it jumps and when I reach the 5th SOV wings, engineering gloves and I repeat sentence, Storm, cross blow I need you to Help, I'm new and I want to do as much damage as possible.
    Im sugest use engi gloves at start = faster attack = faster stacking ;
    Keep wings for 5 stacks , its depend . For me is better use wings + trinkets procs + prepot/hero etc.

13. Hi! I need advice about my gear. I think I have too much agility, and that I should change few items for strength items. I can't decide what item I should donate since I got coins for one item.
    My armory link is : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

14. Hi! I need advice about my gear. I think I have too much agility, and that I should change few items for strength items. I can't decide what item I should donate since I got coins for one item.
    I'd personally get STS instead of comet

Regarding your gear, you could switch the gloves to fester plate ones. Most rets I've asked said that plate hands + leather belt is best combination. Don't take my word on it tho, I've never tested it myself.
    Edited: April 14, 2021

15. Hi! I need advice about my gear. I think I have too much agility, and that I should change few items for strength items. I can't decide what item I should donate since I got coins for one item.
    Tiny abomination in a jar is your biggest dps increase. If you want the maximum up-front dps value gain from a donation go for that. With that said, however, I would advise against donating tiny abom since it is pretty easy to get and instead getting an Oathbinder.

First ... 182627282930 ... Last