1. Npz, ur welcome. :D
    "When used with attacks or abilities that strike a single target."
    This is why SoC is not proccing from DS, its not that its bugged, its finaly fixed. That part atleast tho, idk about the dmg...
    Seal of Command should hit each target that Divine Storm does. It shouldn't cleave when applied by Divine Storm, but it should still hit each of the 4 targets. There are a few sources that cite this.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_of_Command_(old)
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...orm-and-socomm
    I tested this yesterday when fixing up the guide, on target dummies. Consistently 2 dummies hit by Divine Storm, many times. Each time, only one of the dummies were hit by the seal.
    As far as for bis lists goes i disagree on couple of items from the guide. If u ask me all the BIS items are same for any race and faction.
    If my Ret Paladin weren't Draenei, I would need to gem some hit, or pick up a hit item somewhere. Did a ICC25hc yesterday and there were only 2 Draenei in the raid (go figure). Without that racial in my current setup, I would be under-hit.

Anyway, those BiS lists are taken straight from EJ. You can check the link for EJ that is near the top of the guide. Now I'm not saying everything in it is perfect, which is why I encourage the use of RAWR to simulate gear DPS rankings depending on what a person has.

2. hey guys. im slowly racking up VPs to spend on the point shop . I currently have Queldelar + Mark of supremacy + Dark Matter.
    Which should i get first? a weapon? ( Glorenzelg im guessing) . or a trink ( TaJ + Death's Choice)? thanks!

3. You can't get any of those in the current point shop (the contents were changed). But yes, the weapon would probably be your biggest DPS gain.

4. oh wow just read the update....welp i just got boned. what else is worth getting from the point shop for ret pals? im currently runnign 2 piece t10 and 2 piece furious pvp with quedelar + darkmatter + mark of supremacy

5. I can't say anything to the effect of your pvp items, as I don't know which slots they are in. But I would probably try and replace your lowest ilvl item, depending on what the stats are on the item and what's available for possible upgrades. If you don't already have a decent chest or bracers would likely be my first choices, since you already have trinkets and the weapon down. Perhaps a neck if you can't afford a Wodin's. Rings should be easy via Ashen Verdict and Ring of Rotting Sinew. Both of those rings give hit, which may allow you to switch your Mark of Supremacy for a Darkmoon Card: Greatness.

6. two piece t10 ( head + shoulders) two piece furios PVP ( chest legs) Ashen Ring + Rotting Sinew. . Is there a list of trinks you should prioritize besides the BiS ones? kinda hard to get those atm since i cant really run ICC yet

7. Ok so, I'll stand by the advice I gave in my previous post. As for trinkets, Dark Matter, Mark of Supremacy and Darkmoon Card: Greatness are the best trinkets you have access to until Death's Choice/Verdict in ToC. Following that is the list of trinkets in the guide.

8. i have dark matter + mark RN. should i drop one for DMC greatness? the strength alone should be worth the gold im thinking"

9. If you don't need the hit rating from Mark of Supremacy, yes, drop it for Darkmoon Card: Greatness.

10. does Darkmoon Card: Greatness. its even better than Comet's Trail??

11. Late response, sorry. Comet's Trail is usually superior, especially with extra bonuses that benefit from haste like T10 set bonus and Shadowmourne. The margin differen't isn't too large though. It's less than a 20 DPS difference.

12. Seal of Command is so OP now that its fixed, u will **** bricks... Forget what i said about SoR.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#sVGzZVZVfbtbIuhdIfsu

Glyphs:
    of Judgment
    of Seal of Vengance
    of Seal of Command

13. That's really good to know it got fixed. :)

Glyph of Seal of Command really isn't necessary unless you're pvping with it though.

14. I like it cos u can prio DS before Judgment when u have to AoE hard and always be on 100% mana anyway.
    U can also switch between SoV and SoC during fights and not have any mana issues.
    If u have to help with healing, all u have to do is just go SoC and Judgment when its off CD, u will have more mana for heals.
    In the end, 3rd Glyph wont make any diference when it comes to Ret dps, so u might aswell just get some extra mana out of it.
    Thats atleast my personal opinion on the matter, if u like something else go for it. :D

First ... 3456715 ... Last