1. I don't do it and i have never seen anyone doing it. But if that's your thing, go for it.

2. May 3, 2020  
    Hi all . this is my paladin : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Have a problem to chose 2nd trinker to ABO JAR , Have 3 options :
    1. [Darkmoon Card: Greatness] (agi version )
    2. [Herkuml War Token]
    3. [Dark Matter] (ulduar 10 algalon drop)

I was testing it on target dumy but dont get much prio for any trink . all dps was smilar :
    1. 6225/dps
    2. 6202/dps
    3. 6190/dps

Testing metod : flask AP + might + food , 3x wings .1,9-2,2M dmg .

For now i use greatnes .Cant test for raid , all id for now . any +/- what use including common 25 buffs .
    TY all for repsond .

3. May 3, 2020  
    The agility version of Greatness is awful. If you can get the strength version, it may be worth using. From the options you have listed, however, Herkuml is the best of them.

4. May 4, 2020  
    The agility version of Greatness is awful. If you can get the strength version, it may be worth using.
    for fresh 80 3k gold vs 11k gold is big difrence , i pref buy agi ver + battered hilt insed solo str gretnes .

What about WFS ?

5. May 4, 2020  
    for fresh 80 3k gold vs 11k gold is big difrence , i pref buy agi ver + battered hilt insed solo str gretnes .
    You're wasting your money. Agility is not a *good* stat for a Ret. You'd literally be better off getting a trinket from a dungeon.

Better than any you mentioned.

6. May 17, 2020  
    Men...can u help me..im 5kgs ret.but my dps to low only 2,5dps can u help me

7. May 18, 2020  
    Can somebody explain why tiny abo in a jar is considered BiS? I can't see how an extra 50% dmg white attack every 12 seconds or so being stronger than STS or WFS attack power boost, specially cus rets have no armor pen at all

8. May 18, 2020  
    Can somebody explain why tiny abo in a jar is considered BiS? I can't see how an extra 50% dmg white attack every 12 seconds or so being stronger than STS or WFS attack power boost, specially cus rets have no armor pen at all
    because that extra attack triggers Seal

9. May 18, 2020  
    1. HIT bonus
    2. evry AA + SEAL give you stack (so if triker you get 2 stacks )
    3. "extra" AA aply seal bonus dmg + refresh/add stacks .

after JAR on my char seal dmg on hit almos double ;

10. May 19, 2020  
    Men...can u help me..im 5kgs ret.but my dps to low only 2,5dps can u help me
    You can start by either reading the guide and trying to learn from it, or tell us what your gear and rotation is like so we can try and figure out what you're doing wrong.

11. June 1, 2020  
    @ Lynea If I were to go Coldwraith + Gloren + Scourge Reavers instead of t10 and then ofc t10 hands, with the rest of the BiS list as stated above how would the affect things? knowing I would never go Smourn on the pally.

thanks for the guide and for staying active <3

12. Hi Lynea thanks for this amazing guide. I have a question. On the trinket list that ranks the trinkets from best to worst, where would you place DMC:G strength version? While there are many guides out there listing BiS gear for every class/spec, they hardly have a "progression list" which is probably more useful since most people spend more time with non-BiS items grinding their way to the BiS items, so I would like to know what gear to use while i slowly progress ICC to achieve BiS gear.

13. Greatness is pretty cool and depending on the rest of your gear only things better are Herkuml, WFS, DC and STS, so it's good investment to start to farm ICC for better ones.

14. Hi Lynea, thanks for the guide. I am just curious how you rank the weapons in the list of "best to worst icc weapons" for a retribution. for example, shadow's edge v.s. bryntroll. Would you mind walking us through how you come up with such a list?

15. July 7, 2020  
    hi guys , can u help my with a little doubt about the stat, whem u say 26 is the expertise cap... the 26 is without seal of corruption? or should i go for 26 without buffs and use the seal (+10 expertise) ??

First ... 162425262728 ... Last