1. July 8, 2020  
    hi guys , can u help my with a little doubt about the stat, whem u say 26 is the expertise cap... the 26 is without seal of corruption? or should i go for 26 without buffs and use the seal (+10 expertise) ??
    26 is cap, so you need that amount total. You will use Corruption most of the time and use glyph to reach 26. Lower expertise for when you use Command is acceptable. That means, T10 pants+glyph+some gem and you have the 26 cap.

2. Thanks a lot! gonna swap gems to get the cap

3. Hey all,
    Anyone using CLCRet, I've got the 1.3.03.025 version however it keeps spamming "clcret this message should not be here" in the chat, anyone have any ideas or know about this issue?

4. Thanks a lot! gonna swap gems to get the cap
    you should more focus on hit , then expertise .

5. Hi, regarding gems, is it better to use strength + crit on the red slots as well in addition to the yellow slots?

6. Hi, regarding gems, is it better to use strength + crit on the red slots as well in addition to the yellow slots?
    No you don't do that. It is perfectly explained in the guide.

7. Hi, regarding gems, is it better to use strength + crit on the red slots as well in addition to the yellow slots?
    depend . on 100% is beter go yellow str+crit on rings . rest geming for socet depend , if have more agi item beter ignore and go pure str .

8. is it better to use Libram of Three Truths or Libram of Valiance?

9. is it better to use Libram of Three Truths or Libram of Valiance?
    Three Truths will give you slightly more damage, but it is also far more punishing to use. If you drop your stacks at any point in an average boss fight for any reason, regardless of reliably restacking and maintaining the libram, it will be a DPS loss VS. Valiance. Which is why Valiance is as popular as it is, you sacrifice a very small amount of dps for the reliability of the buff it provides, which can often times mean that it's not a sacrifice at all.

10. is it better to use Libram of Three Truths or Libram of Valiance?
    Im preff valiance , insta 200 str is beter for combo + wings + hero + trinkers procs + prepot .
    For other somtimes happe i have a lot DS reset + need run awey and lost stacks cuz dont press cs .

11. Yo guys,

Thoughts on Shadow's Edge vs Bryntoll HC? I've both but whenever I use Bryntoll I feel like im doing less damage with it than SE. Even my damage numbers on the stat panel goes down, and sometimes I cant time my DS resets as good as with SE cuz the autos go way faster. Is bryntoll HC really better?

12. Assuming Bryntroll procs like it's supposed to, yes, it should be. If it doesn't proc like it should, then, well...

13. Yo guys,

Thoughts on Shadow's Edge vs Bryntoll HC? I've both but whenever I use Bryntoll I feel like im doing less damage with it than SE. Even my damage numbers on the stat panel goes down, and sometimes I cant time my DS resets as good as with SE cuz the autos go way faster. Is bryntoll HC really better?
    for me brynzol is good dps bost .
    on target dumy it was ~~6200/s dps SE vs 6.550/s Bryn .
    on Fester 10100/s SE vs 11300/s Bryn

About procs , its should be good comparing ElitJerkins forum . aroud 4% dmg 40 procs for 130 AA .

14. seal of command is thrash. seal of corruption will outdps command easily even with groups of mobs.

15. seal of corruption will outdps command easily even with groups of mobs.
    Not even remotely true.

First ... 172526272829 ... Last