1. I never said i'm building it to 5 lol
    I'm just applying it on boss so it ticks -> libram procs faster. Because mostly playing with EoT libram.
    The dps gain of such a thing isn't even in the double digits.

2. The dps gain of such a thing isn't even in the double digits.
    Wrote what works best for me, no more, no less.

3. chaos bane remover no longer viable?

4. Wrote what works best for me, no more, no less.
    Whatever floats your boat.
    chaos bane remover no longer viable?
    Why wouldn't it be?

5. Whatever floats your boat.

Why wouldn't it be?
    idk, played yesterday in icc25hc for the first time since november and after killing marrow 25hc I had 23 total procs from chaos bane with chaosbane remover. I later turned it off and compared myself to another ret in the raid who I assumed used it, he'd get around 20-25 meanwhile i'd get 10-13 procs from boss fights. I remember the # of procs to be a lot higher, around 50 in a single boss fight of 25hc with the remover.

Was mainly wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if it was just broken addon?

and if its true that you only get 10ish procs per minute its probably better to just ride the buff out with +270 strenght
    Edited: February 25, 2018

6. The situation you're describing kind of proves the addon is working as intended though, no?
    It doesn't make any sense that the addon would lower the number of procs you get, and your numbers indicate that (the ret using it gets more procs compared to you who are not cancelling Chaos Bane).

7. The situation you're describing kind of proves the addon is working as intended though, no?
    It doesn't make any sense that the addon would lower the number of procs you get, and your numbers indicate that (the ret using it gets more procs compared to you who are not cancelling Chaos Bane).
    yeah, true, but besides the point.

Initial question was: Is it still viable?

8. As implied by my previous post, it should be unless something has changed. To my knowledge, nothing has changed.

9. Hello! I have a ret paladin and I need some help regarding itemization. Could anyone provide a download link for Rawr so I can try and figure it out myself please?

10. Mercy has already provided the link to Rawr, in this same thread.

https://rawr.codeplex.com/releases/view/51100

This is the version you'll want for WotLK 3.3.5a.

11. Hi guys, I was just wondering how much damage you do with Chaos Bane? I just recently got myself a Shadowmourne and noticed that it does 250-550 damage on hit, that can't be right?

12. Hi guys, I was just wondering how much damage you do with Chaos Bane? I just recently got myself a Shadowmourne and noticed that it does 250-550 damage on hit, that can't be right?
    what do you mean, do you have any credible source saying it should deal more/less?

13. what do you mean, do you have any credible source saying it should deal more/less?
    The weapon itself saying it does 1900-2100 on the tooltip? I'd assume it either did that or slightly more/less, not 550 at most.

14. The weapon itself saying it does 1900-2100 on the tooltip? I'd assume it either did that or slightly more/less, not 550 at most.
    read the tooltip again

15. The weapon itself saying it does 1900-2100 on the tooltip? I'd assume it either did that or slightly more/less, not 550 at most.
    I would ask how many targets was it hitting, because the damage is split across all affected targets.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last