1. (ii) that's how it's supposed to work
    I'm not sure cause the bonus says: "Your Holy Shock spell causes the next Holy Light you cast within 10 sec to have 0.3 sec reduced cast time."
    That means the bonus strictly says 0.3s doesn't matter what is your current x% spell casting speed and doesn't matter if you cast Holy Light for 2s or 1s.
    If the bonus said: "Your Holy Shock spell causes the next Holy Light you cast within 10 sec to increase your casting speed by x%" (or something like that) this would have more sense. Before this talent worked perfect and correct but now not and for example if you cast Holy Light for 1.32s => 1.02s with 4pT10. If you cast Holy Light for 1.56s => 1.26s with 4pT10
    Edited: July 18, 2017

2. It's worded very ambiguously but it's more than likely that's how it's meant to work. A smiliar thing applies to the Spriest 4p bonus, and most class talents that reduce cast times of abilities by 0.5 secs. The reduction is applied only to the base cast time.

3. It's worded very ambiguously but it's more than likely that's how it's meant to work. A smiliar thing applies to the Spriest 4p bonus, and most class talents that reduce cast times of abilities by 0.5 secs. The reduction is applied only to the base cast time.
    Yea, it seems to work fully on base casting time only. I just went to wowhead forum and your theory is correct. Thanks anyway.

4. I have a holy paladin that I play quite often. My melee weapon is Trauma and when I use Judgement of Light on a target in ICC25 for example it procs ALL THE TIME and the healing it makes is absolutely crazy. So I've really started to wonder if HC Trauma would actually be better than HC Terenas II. Is the few extra sp in Terenas really worth it when I can get Fountain of Light up every second of the fight if I just have JoL on the target? Has anyone really tested this?

5. I want to equip two pieces of t10. But which of t10 items are the best for hpala? Head + shoulders or somethings else?
    I think that 4 pieces of t10 are useless.

6. Heads and Shoulders, yeah. Because of the Haste/Crit itemization on them.

4p isn't useless so much as just really situational. When forced to move a lot, and filling in those windows of brief movement with Holy Shock, it lets you get back into casting Holy Light quicker for when you're done moving. It's great to have inside FMC because you're moving constantly and using Holy Shock on CD. It's also particularly useful in Halion's Shadow realm because it reduces the number of total Holy Lights you're prevented from casting due to having to move for the Twilight cutters. This is great to have because tanks - and everyone else - are at a higher risk of dying while the cutters are up and healers are forced to keep moving.
    Edited: March 6, 2018

7. Thanks for reply.
    I have one more question.
    Haste+Crit items are the best for holy? Or better is Haste+mp5 or smthing else?

8. Throughput is maximized with Haste + Crit, despite Crit's RNG nature. Most Hpallies tend towards Crit.

Mp5 is better in terms of strict mana regen however.

9. The BiS links are broken, does anyone have a working link? I’ve been trying to google this without much luck to find a definitive list.

10. head: t10
    neck: choker
    shoulders: t10
    cloak: rs25hc
    chest: rotface 25hc
    bracers: rs25hc cloth
    hands: lady 25hc hands
    belt: rs25hc mail
    legs: fester 25hc
    boots: rs25hc plate
    rings: ashen verdict and rs25hc mp5 one(if you have ret or prot offspec, use gsb ring instead of ashen)
    trinkets: gts/solace/abacus/eot/plea/crystal(not as strong as it used to be)
    weapon: valanyr; if u cant get it, get lk25hc wep
    shield: marrowgar 25hc
    libram: 200 ilvl for big fights like lk and halion, rest you can play 245 ilvl

First 12