1. Need help PVP

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

So this is the gear I have, my other gear is Holy. If you think I should swap something out then tell me with what.

Also I think my talents are ok?

I just feel like I am pitiful in PVP.

2. Most importantly, grind out ashen verdict rep (join any icc rep farm group for that) to get the ring (its the only item you can get right now, next to the pvp trinket that is BiS).

Get quel'dalar. Grind 2k gold, buy the battered hilt and get it, its quite the upgrade. Id also use the toc 5man or the WG trinket over a arp proc one tbh.

Grind 2v2, farm eofs for libram. Try to get into pve, you will need pve items to progress.

Or Donate, or not.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

3. You can't expect to do much with this gear.

Start a 2s team and do 10 games every week, even if you lose you'll get arena points. Get Relentless shoulders first and then keep saving your arena points for wrathful gear (chest first) while trying to get Relentless Legs/hands from VoA10 and Wrathful legs/hands from VoA25 (don't use arena points to get anything else that's Relentless except shoulders).

Also what Meowto said, get Ashen Verdict ring and Battered Hilt to get a good sword, or if you have 5.5k+ pve gear, join an ICC25 and try to get Bryntroll (First boss) or ICC10 to get http://www.wowhead.com/item=50798/ra...ade-of-culling from Deathbringer Surfang (4th boss) instead of Battered Hilt weapon - both are nice as a starting weapon for a retribution paladin.
    As far as a trinket goes, replace the one that you have with Mark of Supremacy (Emblem of Triumph vendor - 50 EoT cost)

As for waist and boots, you should try getting 1400 arena rating so you can buy Wrathful waist and boots.

Don't waste Emblems of Frost for libram, get a Furious Gladiator's Libram for holy (300 or so spell power to flash of light, it's the best type of a libram one should use, later on 1600 arena rating upgrade it to Wrathful Libram for holy as well - 510 spell power).

4. I have used BH quest to get Healing Sword and Ring for Healing. I figured i could farm EoF faster with healing. Have 5.5gs Holy spec PVE

sounds like i need to farm some honor and 2v2

5. Do ICC10 and roll as ret, you can get Whispering Fanged Skull (second best ret trinket as hc) trinket from 2nd boss and Ramaldini Axe from 4th boss.

Other than that yes, 2s mainly since for everything useful you need arena points.

6. Do ICC10 and roll as ret, you can get Whispering Fanged Skull (second best ret trinket as hc) trinket from 2nd boss and Ramaldini Axe from 4th boss.
    The sword from Marrowgar would be slightly more useful and possibly easier to get.

7. Keep collecting points and once you get WF/Rele gear and one good trinket, use points to race change to human - you’ll need that additional trinket for DPS. Draenei chicks are sexy, but there’s no other reason to pick them for PvP other than playing shaman.

Edit: Technically, if you have enough points - it would be easier for you to go horde and do BH quest again for Quel’Delar (I believe that it should work?), then eventually come back as a human.

Quel’Delar, Might of the Faithful > Citadel Enforcer’s Claymore.

How ‘bout that?
    /me pro.
    Edited: April 18, 2018