1. ex-molten, but im back

Hello comunity, i was (quite some time ago) a player of what used to be molten-wow, just when the cataclysm patch came out and the server started evolving. I was loking for molten today but just found out of the trouble there was and all of what happened, i wanted to play badly, but at the same time im a little scared if the server is in good shape or no, could anyone give an honest opinion on the overall status of the game expirience???? i wanna join the deadthwing realm and i would like to know if everything is up (and by everything i mean everything, im the kind of full cumpulsive achiver player), not buggy or non-scripted.... i would apreciate the blunt honesty

2. Hello comunity, i was (quite some time ago) a player of what used to be molten-wow, just when the cataclysm patch came out and the server started evolving. I was loking for molten today but just found out of the trouble there was and all of what happened, i wanted to play badly, but at the same time im a little scared if the server is in good shape or no, could anyone give an honest opinion on the overall status of the game expirience???? i wanna join the deadthwing realm and i would like to know if everything is up (and by everything i mean everything, im the kind of full cumpulsive achiver player), not buggy or non-scripted.... i would apreciate the blunt honesty
    Hello!

I would say that you chose what is undeniably the best time to be playing Wrath of the Lich King at Warmane. I have been playing private servers since Vanilla, and let me tell you, LK here is nothing short of amazing (trust me, I'm a harsh critic when it's deserved).

I assume you know this, but just in case: Deathwing's experience rate is x7, and drop rate/reputation rates are x5. It is otherwise blizzlike. Lordaeron is x1 rates for everything, and has RDF disabled. It is a progression realm, and is currently on Naxxramas, with Ulduar sure to be released soon. Bosses are buffed beyond what they were on retail and the overall realm design is "hardcore".

In terms of scripts, like I mentioned above, almost all the scripts are excellent. I would say somewhere close to 90% of all things on the realms work. Wintergrasp works (some hiccups to be sorted, but nothing overly game-breaking), I'm told raids are in good condition, but I haven't actively raided for quite a while, and battlegrounds are in excellent conditions. Questing is also excellent, with Loremaster achievable (this is probably the biggest accomplishment).

One last note, it is expected that Ragnaros and Deathwing will be merged in the short future to increase the populations and lower our realm count, as the core can now support 11k(?) players at once. This shouldn't cause you much of an issue, but just something to be aware of I suppose.

Hope that helps and hope you have lots of fun!

3. From my expirience i can say that server is NOT in good shape. The playerbase keeps me here, but sometimes it gets annoying, cuz either you get corpse camped by group of high levels, maybe 80ies, or you will end up doing 1 quest per 30 mins

4. From my expirience i can say that server is NOT in good shape. The playerbase keeps me here, but sometimes it gets annoying, cuz either you get corpse camped by group of high levels, maybe 80ies, or you will end up doing 1 quest per 30 mins
    This is true of any private server and retail as well. I believe OP was asking how the scripting is, and the scripting is quite excellent. When I was leveling on retail, I was regularly corpse camped by higher levels, so clearly this has nothing to do with Warmane...