1. [Official] Paladin Wardrobe Thread

Greetings, Paladins.

Since the release of 4.3.4 and the transmogrification feature, Molten's community has started an excessive number of threads asking other people about the best items for transmogrification.

This thread's intention is to give the Paladin community an official thread to show others just how well you can dress up your Paladin, and to discuss the work involved.

Here are some tools to help build your wardrobe:
    Icy Veins - Transmogrification Database
    MogIt - An add-on that allows you to build and save Transmogrification sets, and then link them to other players (they need the add-on as well to see it)

This is the format(copy and paste):
    Name:
    Realm:
    Level:

Main Hand:
    Off Hand:
    Head:
    Shoulders:
    Chest:
    Cloak:
    Tabard:
    Wrist:
    Hands:
    Waist:
    Legs:
    Feet:

Other? (mounts, companions, background, etc):

How much work did it take?

Image (make it look good :cool:):

2. July 2, 2017  
    I hope no one minds a technically retail mog dump. Most of these were assembled during MoP so they should work on Frostwolf.

Unfortunately since I can't log into my retail account to access Mogit (50 toons all 20+), I can't give a comprehensive list of what exactly everything is, but I'll try to at least state the raid or tier/season gear. I'm a heavy solo player so I try to avoid using too many pieces that are Cata HC or MoP raid and therefor would be harder to obtain.

(and yes I'm posting these for every class forum- excuse the "spam" lol)

Shoulders are recoloured Pally t5 from the lime jello elemental in SSC. Gloves, chest and legs are Pally t8 from Ulduar10. I can't recall the boots in the first one, but the boots in the 2nd are from t4 content (Kara/Gruul/Mag). The polearm is an Alliance exclusive from ToC10 Anub. Mace is Forge of Souls, shield is Ulduar10- cat lady.

Sword from R&J in Kara opera. Shoulders are recoloured Pally tier from the TBC dungeon sets. I believe you can get the chest and legs from Outlands quests but the appearance may be used on other green/blue items. Belt is from AQ Pally set. Boots and gloves are part of the Warrior t11 lookalike bought from Cata raid vendors in SW and Org.

Chest and shoulders are Pally t8 from Ulduar25. I believe the gloves and legs are one of the t10 sets from ICC. I don't recall exactly where the axe is from, but the detail, stylization, and my own "don't make things too hard to obtain" rules lead my to believe it's likely Cata 5-man or something from a Wrath dungeon/raid.

This was uh... not a serious mog. It's all lvl70 and below non-raid gear.