1. July 1, 2017  

Crusader Strike Bugged? (Not applying Seals)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Crusader Strike should proc Seal of Blood and Seal of Righteousness. After testing I noticed that Crusader Strike wasn't applying SoB or SoR even though the seals state "all melee attacks." I seem to recall on live blizzard servers that it could in fact apply your active seal. If anyone can give me more info I'd appreciate it.

2. July 1, 2017  
    In fact, it doesn't proc on SoB or SoR, it's a missleading tooltip.

An example take on the topic i linked : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5YpDd4z7gw
    Take a look at 1min22sec : auto-attack have been done before, just SoB activated and a crusader strike : we see only one source of damage, so it clearly don't proc SoB.
    The only seal that works with crusader strike are wisdom, the one that give you some hp (don't know the english name sorry) and justice. In fact, all seal of damage don't work on Crusader strike.

Tooltip are kinda missleading sometimes, i quote you one of the people of the github :
    "Now, about melee attacks. Lets take a look at windfury. "Each hit has a 20% chance of granting aditional attack". Why doesnt it proc of Crusader strike? Or Mortal strike? Slam? Hamstring? Hemo? Sinister strike? Blablabla... all the others?They are hits, arent they? Well, thats what -tooltip says-! OR wouldnt the tooltip say at the end "Windfury doesnt affect Mortal strikeCrusader strikeHamstringSlamHemoSinister strike and all others"? Maybe its a bug and we should fix it asap?"
    Edited: July 1, 2017

3. July 2, 2017  
    Crusader Strike is definitely not resetting other paladins judgement as intended. It's also not proccing wf or sob. I feel like if another class had a big flaw in their dps output they gm's would fix it but here it's been allowed to carry on for a month. Please fix this so we can dps and reset judgements properly. Thanks

4. July 2, 2017  
    Crusader strike isn't supposed to proc WF, SoB, SoR or any damage seal. It can only proc seal of light, seal of wisdom and seal of justice. So there is no bug, it's just how was TBC back then, sorry if you thought that i was like wotlk x)

For the fact that crusader strike doesn't refresh others paladins judgements, it should be ok according to the last changelog : https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=1

Originally Posted by Warmane's changelog
    Fixed Crusader Strike not refreshing other paladins judgements report #48824
    Edited: July 2, 2017