This is a list of known and reported bugs, and this thread can be used to report new ones (if you don't have 30 posts), so that someone can help you and post it in the bug-tracker! Not only that, but hopefully this will ease your navigation of the bug-tracker in your search of what talents to avoid, and what spells not to use! Lastly, we may also be able to assist the Molten Devs by making our reports better informed and more organized!
False or inaccurate reports will not be displayed here. Also, please don't QQ about bugs here.

How can this help me?
These spells and abilities can affect your gameplay, talent setups, rotations, and strategies overall. Use the information provided so that you can improve your performance by avoiding bugs.

How can I help?
You can help by doing research on these issues, and help provide better and more specific information and calculations, and how to duplicate the bugs. Also stay informed so that you don't make duplicate reports for the developers to deal with. Less clutter for them to clean up means more time for them to work. More time for them to work means that we'll see fixes faster! Helping out the developers is something that we should strive for. They help us, so in return we should help them to help us.

How do I "report properly", and is there any way you can help me?
The key is knowing as much as possible about the bug, and the spell, mechanics, or whatever else it might affect. It is best to have an understanding of how something works, why it works, where it works, and any other variables (that include, but are not limited to you, your target, where the bug happened at, what buffs and armor you had on, what stats you have, etc).

Link
This field is used for a quick link to the spell, talent, quest or whatever, that best relates to the bug in general.

Description
This field is where you describe the situation somewhat briefly. The setting, items/spells/talents involved, players or NPC's involved,etc.

What is the problem
This field is where you explain just what is wrong in detail. Try not to leave out any information. For example, "I tried casting Blessing of Kings on a person outside of my party, but it didn't work. Instead, it buffed me and my party."

How should it work
This field is where you explain how the bugged item, spell mechanic, quest or whatever, is supposed to work, in detail. Include any specific spell mechanics and coefficients if possible and applicable.

Additional Information
This field is useful for information that doesn't necessarily fall into other fields, or you just simply do not have the space in other fields otherwise. An example is to post several links of images as proof. This field can also be useful to explain how to reproduce the bug.

Picture Link
This field is useful for linking an image to either prove that the bug does exist, or to use for illustration to better explain what is wrong, or how it should work.