1. June 3, 2019  
    The reason why you wouldn't spec into howling blast is because death and decay is going to be your tanking ape no matter what spec, being a high threat move and all. If you are looking for more aoe then you'll go into morbidity. Use an aoe rotation of dnd>it>ps>pest>ds>bb>dnd when you have morbidity spec'd.

2. June 5, 2019  
    you say that howling blast is good but you don't spec into it why?

3. June 5, 2019  
    I don't believe at any point in the guide does it say that Howling Blast is "good". That said, I don't spec into it because I play Unholy. If you're looking for a spec to copy, the guide should provide enough information for you to create one of your own (that's part of the point of the guide; also, read your talents and make your own decisions). If you still want something to copy, refer to the previous page.

4. May 26, 2020  
    I don't believe at any point in the guide does it say that Howling Blast is "good". That said, I don't spec into it because I play Unholy. If you're looking for a spec to copy, the guide should provide enough information for you to create one of your own (that's part of the point of the guide; also, read your talents and make your own decisions). If you still want something to copy, refer to the previous page.
    Literally in the guide "Lady Deathwhisper: Howling Blast is great for picking up clusters of add spawns. ". Meanwhile the guide says to not put talent point at HB.

5. Sorry for refreshing the thread but I have a significant problem. When I spec into Improved frost presence I don't get the 8% stamina increase from it. Is it just me or it got bugged? Without talent frost presence works fine btw.

/RED

6. Sorry for refreshing the thread but I have a significant problem. When I spec into Improved frost presence I don't get the 8% stamina increase from it. Is it just me or it got bugged? Without talent frost presence works fine btw.

/RED
    That talent merely gives other presences those 8% from Frost presence. It does not increase Frost presence itself, wording is there.

7. True indeed. My bad at reading :P

/RED

First ... 345