1. IT is a pick-up. The spell was not designed to be a primary threat generator. You're breaking your entire rotation by spamming only IT, hampering your DS heals in the process. IT-spamming should be a last resort in case everything else fails and your Omen is screaming at you.
    Threat problems usually occur in the beginning of a fight when every DPS is burning their cooldowns. In this situation self-healing is not needed. And spamming IT would still be a better - and more threat gaining - option than using HS; making Blood Gorged and HS itself useless.

2. This is why I made the build, Marvis. That's the point - being able to fill every role and not having to drop a fight or role simply because your class/spec do not allow it. Yes, there are better OTs than DKs for LK, but what if they lack the experience, let's say? What if they're far better geared than you are and should thus MT instead?

The deep Blood build + Morbidity is standalone, this is why I like it. It doesn't suffer from any serious flaws and can handle any situations - single-target, multi-target or whatever.

3. There is nothing impossible is's a matter of skill. Here is a video of DK from my guild solo tanking bane with the Frigid Dreadplate hybrid spec and 0 Morbidity.

4. Or a matter of an overgeared tank being hand-held by two hunters so he won't lose aggro from adds (and still losing it). Your video only proves my point, lol. Deep Blood > Frigid Dreadplate. Give me just one reason why I should pick the 3% miss from Frigid Dreadplate over deep Blood. More aggro? No. Higher avoidance? Not worth it. Higher range of Icy Touch? Doesn't matter. So why?

5. @ taralej
    So you are sacrificing 3 talent points in Morbidity for one role in one fight which you may not do it aka OTing in LK (tho many people have done it w/o Morbidity)
    and going Deep blood for more aggro, I think that the only case is that you pug hard with brainless hunters/rogues, Because if it's a guild raid with mid brained people they can help with mds and tots so you can focus more on other talents like Frigid Dreadplate

6. Or a matter of an overgeared tank being hand-held by two hunters so he won't lose aggro from adds (and still losing it). Your video only proves my point, lol. Deep Blood > Frigid Dreadplate. Give me just one reason why I should pick the 3% miss from Frigid Dreadplate over deep Blood. More aggro? No. Higher avoidance? Not worth it. Higher range of Icy Touch? Doesn't matter. So why?
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=61154 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=55050 don't help you to pick up the adds. http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=55062 does.

So why would you waste points in deep blood if the talents you pick there don't suite your scenario?

7. I do not "sacrifice" points. Morbidity is a good tanking talent for both its parts - the D&D CD reduction (the main reason you pick it) and the DC damage increase (deep Blood dips into Sudden Doom, after all). Icy Reach is merely an unnecessary range increase on one single ability. I have tried Frigid Dreadplate - that build just leaves me feeling crippled in any situation where I cannot rely on other people to help me with aggro.

I do not see any of the points of a deep Blood build + Morbidity as a waste or a sacrifice.

8. I think deep blood is waste and also Frigid Dreadplate requires too much wasted points to get.
    Icy Reach(is epic, can really save the day) and Icy Talons in Frost is all I need for threat(Rune Strike). Epidemic and Morbidity in Unholy is all I need for "looser" DS(combined with Glyph of Disease) and AoE threat.
    43 points in Blood to get Will of the Necropolis is all I need for superior survival, with choice of 3 points in Bloody strikes, Spell Deflection or/and Mark of Blood(this choice has very low impact on overall potential).
    And its not that hard to write 5 lines to hunters/rogues, make some plan when to use/save MD just when its needed. Or talk via voicechat. And you forget that DPS is not braindead dummies and will stop(or use something) to cool down thread.. duuh.

43/15/13. This is my conclusion of hundreds of days playtime and farming endgame.

9. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=43538
    not sure what else would require virulence
    Edited: April 16, 2016

10. yeah, playing dark command, vampiric blood and runestrike or blood tap.

11. If you mean Rune Tap, that's a highly situational and hard to manage glyph. Another option to Rune Strike is Death Strike. But yes, Dark Command and Vampiric Blood are mandatory.

12. Any decent leader will collect necessary classes for auras and stuff. 9 of 10 cases its wasted points with that imp icy talons and whatnot, you go and reset talent if it is THAT necessary. And missed IT can lead to trouble, wasted cres and even wipe.
    I'm not even start with imp blood presence and all that weirdness.

Death Knights, set yourselves free with Glyph of Disease, stop limit yourself. /where Virulence comes in to play too /

First 1234 ... Last