1. Statistics doesn't mean anything, I could link you my pala with 2200+ done 3 years ago and telling u that I was playing protection, the truth is I always played Holy.
    What I am looking right now is your 2v2 arena team, where u basically win ever 1500 and below team, and loose against every 1600+ team.

2. Statistics doesn't mean anything, I could link you my pala with 2200+ done 3 years ago and telling u that I was playing protection, the truth is I always played Holy.
    What I am looking right now is your 2v2 arena team, where u basically win ever 1500 and below team, and loose against every 1600+ team.
    You are right. I could be lying. But what would I really gain from it? However I am not going into this discussion, you don´t have to belive me, but I indeed got up there to 2.3k as a blood specced death knight.

I have always been blood specced. If you want to, you can ask ANYONE who has ever known me (Callmedaddie/Lakupiippu), and they will all tell you that I was always blood; hence got the 2.3k as blood aswell.

But I guess there isn´t any way to really prove this though :/. I should have recorded my games, because I was actually planning to make blood dk arena movie anyways, since a handfull of people asked me to do so after I had published my battleground blood pvp video around 2years ago "Cendo WoW 3.3.5 Blood Dk PvP". (Basically a crit montage GO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT!)

Oh and when it comes to my current 2v2 team, don´t take it so seriosuly my friend haha.
    Firstly we both are a bit rusty atm cause we haven´t played competitve in a while time. Secondly the season literally just started, so you can face anything atm, we even saw one glad team after few games. So naturally we are dealing with a few loses every now and then haha.

We are aiming high though, even though we can only play during weekends cause we have kinda busy lifes.

Come inspect me if we manage to reach high ratings once again! :)

3. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in seeing a crit montage..
    Last blood dk I faced was at 1600 mmr and we both literally ignored him for the whole arena, until his partner was dead. Never saw blood dks a problem, i can solo them as a sub rogue and that means a lot (I should have a video on YT with me doing 1v1 vs blood dk, later I check and maybe I link it)
    Anyway, what can I say, good luck.

4. Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in seeing a crit montage..
    Last blood dk I faced was at 1600 mmr and we both literally ignored him for the whole arena, until his partner was dead. Never saw blood dks a problem, i can solo them as a sub rogue and that means a lot (I should have a video on YT with me doing 1v1 vs blood dk, later I check and maybe I link it)
    Anyway, what can I say, good luck.
    Well yeah, blood dk generally sucks in arenas, as I stated earlier. You and your partner have to play really good if you want to get any higher than 1.8k. as blood/something.
    Hmm maybe the blood dk you were playing against weren´t that good, dont know. Or maybe every rogue I have played against have sucked. However in duels rogues are extremely easy for me, because I can safely sit their cheap+kidney dance opener and after that they can either disarm,evasion or cloak+vanish. And I have answer for all of those abilites. I can try to chains+kite, icebound fortitude, mark of blood, and of course pop several differant healing cds.

In arenas rogue/spriests are tough tho, but we usually win them if we just manage to survive their opener ( easier said than done lol ).

5. Duel is another story, you can loose only vs retri and ferals.
    But talking about arenas...actually no brained shp/rogue would open on a blood dk, you don't have lichborne to avoid sap, so they just sap you and rape your partner. If they open on you this is already a sign you are facing bad players.

6. Actually ferals are really easy for me, unless the feral is like really, really good. Rets are impossible tho yeah, if they have two braincells instead of one.
    And yeah, their opener on my healer is so strong that he is forced to bubble while im still in sap lol. Then we both just pray that priest doesn´t somehow manage to dispell the bubble off instantly.
    If they fail their opener/we manage to survive it somehow, then it´s like 50-50 chance to win usually, according to my experiences.

7. Don't you need spell penetration?
    When I played with 35 (only cloak ench) I've got strangulate resisted few times. This is key ability to killing pretty much any healer.
    I'm talking arenas, not duel.

8. Hello, recently i checked the forum for no reasson and i found this one, i play on this server from 2009 ( few days after molten come out).Like a simple fact that i want to point is this.... i remember back in december 2009 or january 2010 i can t say exaclty i used to play a feral druid ( always doing world PvP in Tanaris or BB) I remember a DK in Tanaris(he was there all the time ) back then was very hard to hit 1800 in 2v2 (only 5-6 teams) this guy was blood specced he had legit relentless weapon, doing arenas with some disc priest . Dk's name was DeathPrince or Princeofdeath (something with prince) Human male.I just want to point out blood dk is not so dead as moslty of you belives. Have a nice day guys and sorry for my english.

9. Hello, recently i checked the forum for no reasson and i found this one, i play on this server from 2009 ( few days after molten come out).Like a simple fact that i want to point is this.... i remember back in december 2009 or january 2010 i can t say exaclty i used to play a feral druid ( always doing world PvP in Tanaris or BB) I remember a DK in Tanaris(he was there all the time ) back then was very hard to hit 1800 in 2v2 (only 5-6 teams) this guy was blood specced he had legit relentless weapon, doing arenas with some disc priest . Dk's name was DeathPrince or Princeofdeath (something with prince) Human male.I just want to point out blood dk is not so dead as moslty of you belives. Have a nice day guys and sorry for my english.
    Umm, no.
    This is late 2018.
    Blood is dead.

10. I am disappointed with the class. Recently made all the class quests. There is no heal at all, 7000 hp and 40-200 hp sometimes become sick. It is very rarely 1000, but this is not enough with low armor and no block.
    Prompt pls rotation on heal, for:
    1. Single target.
    2. Mass against trash in the dungeons.

11. I am disappointed with the class. Recently made all the class quests. There is no heal at all, 7000 hp and 40-200 hp sometimes become sick. It is very rarely 1000, but this is not enough with low armor and no block.
    Prompt pls rotation on heal, for:
    1. Single target.
    2. Mass against trash in the dungeons.
    use death strike while ur 2 diseases is up (icy touch+plague strike) and u will get a decent heal. Idk if there're some difference between single and aoe rotation for healing but u can use vampiric blood as additonal healing ability

12. This is Blood DK that is not a Tank we are talking about.
    To add salt on the wound its PvP aswell.
    Ofc u will be disapointed. :D

13. Hi guys! I'm a newbie to WOW and have been playing only for like 2 or 3 months. I'm playing in a local server in my country where the Dancing Rune Weapon doesn't work(bug) and I don't do Arena. I just go for BG and Duels. Please help me with the Blood Talent guide(Without DRW), gemming, hit/expertise rating and some rotations to fight some classes. I also have a lot of trouble fighting Rogue and Warriors who have disarm abilities. They just disarm me and I'm done for( Very bad dk. Need your help). :(

Sorry for my bad english

14. Like Gnimo pointed out BDK is not worth investing time in terms of PVP, Unholy is better in every aspect, self healing, survivability, damage, cc, tools

15. Did someone of you have the proof to check if Hysteria spell can break some spells like fear, blind, debuffs which are easily to break with damage?

First ... 23456 Last