1. Yeah, Ret can support, and, heal yeah... that's awesome... why are you picking a support/healer class with a healer? Rets are preferrably paired with rogues for that reason, MoB can also be used as support to heal an ally being bursted. Meanwhile BDK still keeps their default interrupt abilities rets lack, I fail to see how a ret paladin works better with a disc/resto sham than a BDK Does, but I digress.
    Also, Wings aren't better for burst, not only can they be dispelled but they can be spellstolen (Hysteria can only be removed through tranquilizing shot), and using it leaves you vulnerable to being bursted yourself because of Forbearance, and on top of that, Hysteria can be cast on allies as well if you want to add in an extra buff to another melee partner.

My bad, I was looking at the regular AA stats, not heroic.

I fail to see how does unholy get a much better time doing everything better than BDK? Both have undispellable snares (Desecrated Ground / Glyph of Heart Strike), so what is it then? AMZ doesn't help to prevent kiting, only nullify damage. Is it the ghoul stun?

I saw everyone complaining about DRW not working in this thread, so I assumed as much, I don't play in this server so I never tested it myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Again, I fail to see how can unholy have a better time not getting kited than BDK does.

Then play that "unique" Unholy spec, go play it and have fun yourself with your "Bane" of all caster classes lol, but at the end of the day, a BDK would still trash out any other melee class, including unholy ;^)
    Edited: July 10, 2018

2. Yea, i guess thats why both Ret and BDK are in top of the 2s bracket here when teamed with a Disc.
    Oh wait...
    Its only Ret a d Disc?
    Noone is playing Bdk in arena?
    But why?
    Is there a reason why people dont want to play Bdk in arena?
    It cant be true!
    (Sarcasm)

I really dont know how can you talk about beeing kited, and than say they are equal. I dont have almost any problems when it comes to kiting as Unholy DK (and im not even that good when it comes to PvP duo to less practice), so i guess you shouldnt too, since they have a same slow kit, meaning, T10 > T9 (cos my runes as unholy are constantly on CD, even tho they have 9sec CD duo to Imp Unh Presence talent).

...and you would again still get trashed by any range class where unholy only loses to couple of melee ones. ;)

3. I do remind that blood is very capable of reaching good arena ratings, it's just way more pve-gear dependent because of arp and it's not nearly as well known as othet spec. 75% of this server doesnt even know blood can be a dps spec. Good friend of mine was r2 in 2v2 as blood, you don't see it because almost no1 knows what it can do.

4. Good friend of mine was r2 in 2v2 as blood, you don't see it because almost no1 knows what it can do.
    Maybe at the start of the season.

5. BDKs are only "good" in PvP when it comes to battlegrounds. In arenas, BDKs get kited to oblivion and lose to any caster and even to melees. A BDK's diseases will simply get dispelled with one Abolish Disease or Cleansing Totem or Sacred Cleansing, which will both nullify the self-healing and cut the damage by around a quarter. A BDK does not have nearly as much pressure as a UDK has.

If that good friend of yours got r2 in 2v2 as Blood, then the server/realm he played on was populated by headless cockroaches instead of human players.

The only times ever in WoW when BDKs were good in PvP were at WotLK launch when they were imbalanced and during Cata.

@prot warrs PvP - they pick PvE pieces because of the way Shield Slam works. You're comparing apples with oranges here.

@blood vs unholy - you're comparing one of the worst PvP specs in the game to probably THE top spec in the game, competing with SPriest. You have to be either a hipster, blind, or just stupid to be doing that. I have my nice-guy hat on today, so I'll just assume you're a hipster.

PS - I checked your talent build. So you're actually sacrificing a 50% burst cooldown for Unholy Blight in order to compensate for Blood's major flaw. Okay, but good luck killing anything with that...
    Edited: July 11, 2018

6. Based on my own experiences you don't eed unholy bligjt, because if the opponent youre dueling uses 1 gcd to cleanse he drops to 20-30% hp

7. Based on my own experiences you don't eed unholy bligjt, because if the opponent youre dueling uses 1 gcd to cleanse he drops to 20-30% hp
    Are you dueling PvE-geared clothers that have their WASD keys pruned out of their keyboards? Otherwise, what you're saying is pure bs.

8. Are you dueling PvE-geared clothers that have their WASD keys pruned out of their keyboards? Otherwise, what you're saying is pure bs.
    A full geared SM Ret with 5 yrs of experience here named Alekso

9. A full geared SM Ret with 5 yrs of experience here named Alekso
    i cant imagine being 1300s mmr for 5 years :(

10. i cant imagine being 1300s mmr for 5 years :(
    Not every1 does arenas

11. A full geared SM Ret with 5 yrs of experience here named Alekso
    Highest 2 man personal rating 2006
    Ah, Warmane. Where people play on a realm that has been on the same content for 5 years, yet somehow they think that having Wrathful/SM actually means anything.

Not every1 does arenas
    Yes. Those who don't do arenas are called scrubs. I hope that guy is not your friend.
    Edited: July 11, 2018

12. Ah, Warmane. Where people play on a realm that has been on the same content for 5 years, yet somehow they think that having Wrathful/SM actually means anything.

Yes. Those who don't do arenas are called scrubs. I hope that guy is not your friend.
    I have no idea who the guy really is but i count that he can play his class to somewhat extent considering he's gotten over 400k honorable kills in the past 5 years

13. Interesting how playing for a long long loooong time, makes you a pro on these forums.
    I guess im a pro healer in that case, since im playing for a long time, even tho i never healed in my life...
    Oh yea, i also played retail, i guess im a god now.

14. Interesting how playing for a long long loooong time, makes you a pro on these forums.
    I guess im a pro healer in that case, since im playing for a long time, even tho i never healed in my life...
    Oh yea, i also played retail, i guess im a god now.
    By my thinking its not even remotely possible to not learn something about your class after killing other players almost half a million times but thats just me

15. By my thinking its not even remotely possible to not learn something about your class after killing other players almost half a million times but thats just me
    You would be surprised :D

Anyway, that guy you're talking about is a casual and is in no way an example for a good PvPer. Farming HKs in BGs or dueling people in front of Orgrimmar does not make you good in arenas the same way playing Need For Speed does not make you good at driving.

First 1234 ... Last