1. uh dk trinket

Hi what is second best trinket for uh dk as first i have sts and as second idk what to choose dbw or death verdict?I saw some people have death verdict and some have dbw.

2. STS is best due to insane amount of AP it gives on proc, while Arp is almost useless for UH.
    DBW is gambling trinket, you cannot rely on it proc (getting vrykul buff during hero is a waste) + it has long iCD which may ledt you with proc during phase switch.
    DV is constant boost to your main stat + huge AP boost with good iCD, much easier to time it up with any other proc.
    In short: if you are lucky for Taunka (700 str) proc of DBW > you are godlike nuke machine. If you don't want to rely on luck, go for DV. ToGC 25 trinket is also viable due how str scales with all raid buffs

3. If you are good at not wasting procs then DV is really good on longer encounters, all gargoyles snaps with procs, tough sometimes it's simply impossible. Either way, don't sweat it, use whatever you can get.

DBW is better if you can use only 1 gargoyle.
    DV is better if you have experience to make use of the simultaneous procs.
    Also it depends on your group/encounter, things like downtimes, phase switch times and lots of other factors come into play. Major factor is - do you really want to go tryhard mode, maybe few times or to impress when you join a new guild or something or make a dps race bet with someone. Apart from that, I guess, like everyone, you will be on "auto-pilot" at some 80% efficiency or something like that, where it doesnt matter which trinket you have.

4. As a long time supporter of DV, I would have to disagree that armor penetration is "useless" on Unholy Death Knight, especially at "BIS" gear.

Regardless, when it comes to the question of which is the second best trinket, there are kind of 2 answers...

I would personally say that for AoE fights DV is better than DBW, but again, there are not many AoE fights when it comes to 2-3 end game raids.
    However, if you are farming RDF, DV would be better.
    On top of that, I suppose it is harder to see DV hc drop, since most people skip going trough 25m ToGC.

I would also personally say that for Single Target fights, which are the majority of the end game content, DBW will yield more DPS.
    Most of the end game guilds farm ICC multiple times per week, so there is a higher chance you will see it drop.

So, in the end it depends on your current gear and which content you plan to consume.
    DBW does have its ups and downs (still better on single target fights regardless of proc), while DV is kind of a secure proc that will help you regardless of the situation (aoe, single target, having to stop to DPS for god knows what reason and not thinking u wasted a long cooldown for nothing).
    But, than again there is also WFS hc, which is almost as good as DV hc when it comes to the proc, so...

I would personally go for DV hc, especially if the majority of the raids you do is 25m ICC (both HC or normal).
    You will eventually have both anyway, and swap between them (both for trash and some boss fights) and from my experience DV hc is simply a bit harder to get (which does not mean you will get DBW easy, unless you are lucky).
    But, if you are looking for pure single target boss damage increase, DBW should be your choice.

Good luck I guess... xD

5. Hi what is second best trinket for uh dk as first i have sts and as second idk what to choose dbw or death verdict?I saw some people have death verdict and some have dbw.
    DBW + STS = Burst opener, both trinkets are extremely good. You want this on almost every boss since they are dying fast enough for usage of there trinkets to pay off in those few mins.

DV + STS = same ICD which means they proc at same time - 15seconds usage - 45seconds cooldown. This is stable combination, you get flat AP+strength proc from DV & pure AP from STS. These two are good for longer fights like heroic PP/Sindra/LK/maybe Halion, when there's few transitions. You can time your procs to be used in specific precise time when you need to provide more DPS.