1. I just got a lvl 55 troll mage on Icecrown. Am I not able to create a DK now on Lordaeron?
    no, you can not.

You need to have a lvl 55 on Lordaeron

2. nop, because u wanted to exploit that thing, to lvl up on x7 up to 55 and then go on x1 realm and play dk, they counted ppl will do it, and turned off, so u need to be lvl 55 on realm u want to cre8 dk

3. Ah well guess I have some work to do haha. Thanks Skullatbash and Whiteman.

4. Offhand strikes created by Threat of Thassarian can not miss or be dodged/parried
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/87180

Bugged atm.

5. DK DPS T10 4P should proc even when the DK isn't in combat/attacking.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/87820

6. Death grip doesn't pull the target sometimes and have range restriction when u are too close when it shouldn't.

7. blood-caked strike doesnt proc from tiny abomination trinket procs

8. May 2, 2020  
    DK pet bug report:
    1. When DK change runes in dungeons, can not sum or cast pet. It has no cooldown.
    2. Sometimes I successfully cast my pet but have no pet ability bar.

Are there any macros that can fix it?

9. May 6, 2020  

10. May 10, 2020  
    Death grip doesn't work properly. Mobs which starts their attack with casting cannot be pulled when they are not attacking you first. Fix this please

11. May 10, 2020  
    Death grip doesn't work properly. Mobs which starts their attack with casting cannot be pulled when they are not attacking you first. Fix this please
    you need to report bugs here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

12. May 18, 2020  
    Can't engrave runes on heirloom weapon? any1 else have this problem? Says weapon is too low.

13. May 26, 2020  
    DK trapped in his zone. Incomplete quest chain.
    There is some way to complete the missions. If they are not enabled.

14. May 28, 2020  
    DK trapped in his zone. Incomplete quest chain.
    There is some way to complete the missions. If they are not enabled.
    The questgivers are bugged to where they don't show the exclamation marks above their heads, but they can still be clicked on to get the quests they give. In order to progress, you have to do every quest, then go to the questgiver who will give you the quest to move to the next area, so I recommend keeping a wiki page open with the quest progression in the dk starting zone so that you know who you need to get quests from. It's important to note that this includes the mail quest you get from a mailbox down in the area where you do the first dk quests. Hope this helps.

15. May 28, 2020  

DK Trainer Bugged?

Having an issue with the DK trainers in Ebon Hold. When my character hit level 75, I was able to train spells with them just fine, but after hitting 76, I talk to the trainers and the pane where the spells I have yet to learn would normally be displayed displays as expected, but is empty. I've tried disabling my UI addons and reloading the UI, which unfortunately didn't help. I didn't play wotlk during retail, so is it possible there's something I'm missing? Thanks.

First ... 45678 ... Last