1. 2 Weeks Ago  

[Unholy PvP] Talent build for Bryn/SM

Hi folks, i brought you a new build that allows you to maximize the benefits of procing weapon like SM or Bryntroll in PvP.

Wandering Plague is useless in 2vs2 or 3vs3 (except TSG), because it reduced by resilience twice. Tbh, i really donít understand why almost every unholy DK takes this talent. So, i find that Reaping is much more useful because it gives us a rune flexibility (more Death or Scourge Strikes, which can cause proc).

I chose the Blood-Caked Blade as an additional trigger for SM or Bryn, but i see no reason to spend more than 1 point on it, since proc chance is quite high and further improvement doesn't increase damage.

Impurity. I removed 1 point from this talent, as this is the only way to get a free talent point without significant loss of damage. Just test if you don't take my word for it.

I suggest discussing the pros and cons of this build.

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZG0xp0M...uzbucqo:pbL0Vz

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    all depends on your playstyle, i guess most of the dks preffer to sit on battlegrounds and get that extra bonus damange, in arenas i do agree on switching to reaping, but the blood caked blade looks useless to me