1. The best way to prove or disprove it conclusively would be to have someone Scourge Strike a boss dummy several hundred to a few thousand times. Looking over the thread that was linked above, it doesn't seem like anyone's presented a sample size that large.

i will just say it again, for all night in icc i never passed 28% crit and in raid i am at 56% crit passive + talents that is over 60% and in several try's on lk i had under 10% crit so yea SS crit is so much fine
    Your crit chance on skada isn't accurately reflected because it doesn't distinguish between the primary SS hit and its shadow damage portion.
    Edited: February 26, 2018

2. Yea, Skada is no good for testing mainly cos ur Shadow Damage can never crit...
    If someone has free time, just spec like this:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jZG...0Ix0dg0ux0uIqo
    And just spam:
    SS > SS > BS > BS > SS > SS > SS > HoW > repeat...
    On a Heroic Dummy.
    Reason for going reaping is to increase ur SS count as much as posible. There is no need to apply diseases or do DCs since they are not important nor relevant for the test.
    Try going to a city/dummy that noone comes to so u dont get a random Ret Paladin, Boomie or Ele Shaman interfeering with ur tests with 3% crit chance debuff

Do this untill u reach a sample size of 500-1000 Scourge Strikes and post an imgur here i guess.

I wont have the time for it untill next weekend...

Edit:
    Altho, even if the results on a dummy are good, it doesnt mean its working properly on bosses aswell.
    For example, u can attack a dummy with 0 expertise for ages and have 0 dodged or parried attacks.
    Also, how do u explain why on some bosses SS crit is so low that its basicly pathetic and that never happens for any other ability on other classes, DK inculded?

Its basicly missing 6% on LK from that TFK wol link...
    I doubt any other class/ability is missing that much.
    Edited: February 26, 2018

3. Never again...
    https://imgur.com/a/XQdW6

Here u go, the 1k Scourge Strikes.

U can say: "Its working properly, SS has 6% more Crits than Melee.", yet, Melee crit is low aswell on top of SS.
    This is why i always tought that its not only about Scourge Strikes Crit Chance, its about Unholy DKs crit chance when it comes to Melee attacks overall.

As u can see:
    My Spell Crit is 29.29%, DC critted 28.4%.
    My Melee Crit is 39% yet both Melee and Blood Strike Crited 6% Less, while Scourge Strike was Close to my actual Crit Chance thanks to Vicious Strikes most likely.

More Screenshots during the Dummy run...
    https://imgur.com/a/0njB8
    https://imgur.com/a/y1T04
    https://imgur.com/a/EO3fV
    https://imgur.com/a/kjRP8

Had to afk couple of times duo to some stuff irl, so thats why Melee is on top of the DMG done and thats why its count is so high...
    Also, i did arround 50 Blood Strikes after it was all over, and couple of Death Coils aswell just to get those even numbers (OCD was haunting me...), so dont expect to do the exact numbers if u try to test it urself.

Edit:
    It can be that there is something wrong with the dummy, thats why i would like to ask someone to check it on another dummy in one of the both Alliance and Horde cityes...
    Spec i used, that will maximise Scourge Strike and Death Coil count for the least amount of time is this:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jZG...hIxcbg0u0buIqo
    Rotation i used is this:
    SS > SS > BS > BS > DC > SS > SS > DC > SS > DC >
    SS > SS > BS > BS > DC > SS > SS > DC > SS > DC > repeat...
    Edited: February 27, 2018

4. Your observed crit rate isn't too far off your theoretical crit chance. It falls within the ~2.3% or so margin of error with your sample size of 1800, at 95% confidence.

Nevertheless, confirming whether crit chances are or aren't bugged on dummies is a much simpler matter of leaving a toon auto-attacking one for an extended duration. So that could be worked out much more easily.

5. The problem i have is that Scourge Strike, and almost any other spell/ability when it comes to UDK is always UNDER the % of crit u should be getting.
    I never expirienced something like, lucky set of crits, something i did on all other classes and specs where u do more crits than u should duo to good rng...
    But yea, as u see, not a single time i screenshoted, after both 150 or 1000 SSs, it was never above my actual crit chance from gear, even tho i have +6% from talents, which should eat crit supression (-4.8%) and on top of it all, do even more crits in the end.

Edit:
    Before first 50-100 SSs, melee attacks had an awfull 15-20% crit chance.
    Whenever i expirience some ******ed amounts of normal hits and also glancing attacks (up to 60%) is always on Unholy DK, and i play this class the least lately.
    There is def somrthing fishy about this spec and i really dont know what nor how to prove it, but i guess wer just gona have to live with it...
    Edited: February 27, 2018

6. I turned in the DeathCharger quest Into The Realm Of Shadow to Salanar the Horseman and the game seemed to glitch and now there are no other quests. The next quest giver should be Gothik the Harvester, but there's nothing and I'm stuck in the zone. I can leave, adventure around, but there are no mobs outside the starting area.

7. I turned in the DeathCharger quest Into The Realm Of Shadow to Salanar the Horseman and the game seemed to glitch and now there are no other quests. The next quest giver should be Gothik the Harvester, but there's nothing and I'm stuck in the zone. I can leave, adventure around, but there are no mobs outside the starting area.
    I had the same problem went up the tower and talked to the blood DK trainer and I had a completed quest to turn in too him. Now however I'm trying to do Massacre At Light's Point and for some reason I can't enter the cart!

8. I had the same problem went up the tower and talked to the blood DK trainer and I had a completed quest to turn in too him. Now however I'm trying to do Massacre At Light's Point and for some reason I can't enter the cart!
    I have checked everywhere, I trained up, there's nothing else to do. Still bugged.

9. i got my melee > damage stat reduced by 20 k today after server restart ?!!!!!!
    from 71k max to 51 k max
    whats that ?!!!!

10. Gothik is not give quest and i want the a made death knight i cant found any way for the exit to map i thing to maybe a can join a dungeon die and revive whit the angel and but this time i cant learn skill anytime cause i dont know how to come back again i need help pls fix this bug or give me the quests

11. In the quest Massacre At Light's Point (the quest in dk's starter town that told u to hide in a cart to be transported to the ship to kill mobs) there are no cannons on the ship that i can use. I walked to the other ship and there are also no cannons there that i can use.

12. May 3, 2018  
    Gothik is not give quest and i want the a made death knight i cant found any way for the exit to map i thing to maybe a can join a dungeon die and revive whit the angel and but this time i cant learn skill anytime cause i dont know how to come back again i need help pls fix this bug or give me the quests
    I had a similar problem, but then i complete "Abandoned mail" quest and DK quest line continued. You find this quest at first small building near stables, in mail box.

13. I abandon Bloody Breakout and i cant take it back then i cant continue with dk initial questline

14. July 4, 2018  
    Did you experienced talents reset?
    I couldn't use my Raise Dead even tho i have Glyph of Raise Dead - spell was grey.
    Since it was not first time i knew that reload is not working so i closed the game. Reopen. What happened? No unholy talents.
    So i activated my secondary spec. And what happened then? Blood talents also reset.
    When i close WoW i was in PoS and when i opened it i was in Eastern Plaguelands, Acherus.
    So what's the problem? Raise Dead? Server? My WoW client?
    I have no idea.

15. Did you experienced talents reset?
    I couldn't use my Raise Dead even tho i have Glyph of Raise Dead - spell was grey.
    Since it was not first time i knew that reload is not working so i closed the game. Reopen. What happened? No unholy talents.
    So i activated my secondary spec. And what happened then? Blood talents also reset.
    When i close WoW i was in PoS and when i opened it i was in Eastern Plaguelands, Acherus.
    So what's the problem? Raise Dead? Server? My WoW client?
    I have no idea.

Raise Dead bugged for me a while ago, altough i did not have a talent reset. Perma-cooldown, no Ghoul, and I was teleported to Durotar when i relogged.

First ... 23456 ... Last