1. New Season question

Hey guys, since the new season (I'm guessing season 15 :| ) is going to begin in April something, will our Honor points and Conquest points get reset to 0 when it starts? Or do we keep our CP and HP from the previous season? Thanks for reading!

2. New season always means a reset of honor and CP. And we wont get Prideful gear, maybe in September.
    Edited: April 7, 2016

3. New season always means a reset of honor and CP. And we wont get Prideful gear, maybe in September.
    Where is your source for the Prideful quote? Did anyone from the staff mentioned this?

4. Where is your source for the Prideful quote? Did anyone from the staff mentioned this?
    I apply simple logic here. Do you see SoO released? No. So that means there wont be Prideful gear. I said September as a very optimistic personal opinion and because ToT HC wich they plan to release soon wont really excite me. But thats just me being sick of the same bosses so you can ignore that part. I am no developer but it might as well be released next year so you can only pray that im right.

5. Logic? Where is logic here. They released 4.8 patch, added 10% on resilience. Grievous gear is here for 1 year. If they don't release Prideful with new season, frostwolf is dead realm for pvp. Even more players will quit the game. Activity has change a lot in last month. Only thing that kept active realm a little bit was same faction Rated battlegrounds but with the time even they aren't played that much more. And postponing season for one more month? For what? They just bought more time, but again for what? I don't see any changes. For me prideful can only change something here, not ToT HC or SoO.

6. Logic? Where is logic here. They released 4.8 patch, added 10% on resilience. Grievous gear is here for 1 year. If they don't release Prideful with new season, frostwolf is dead realm for pvp. Even more players will quit the game. Activity has change a lot in last month. Only thing that kept active realm a little bit was same faction Rated battlegrounds but with the time even they aren't played that much more. And postponing season for one more month? For what? They just bought more time, but again for what? I don't see any changes. For me prideful can only change something here, not ToT HC or SoO.
    Of course only Prideful will help the PvP part of the game but if they release it before SoO there wont be any point in doing ToT HC. Personally im caping just fine only problem is the arena frames not showing at the pre-phase.

7. Prideful gear will come September ? U sure ??? Cuz its a big joke from u i think. So...... stop asking and arguing WHEN Prideful gear will arrive. How much posts u all need to understand this ? Asking and asking. Asking about new season, because under this question there is one hiden secret and makes a new discussion about Prideful gear, ***** Prideful gear. Forget dat Prideful gear one time. Enjoy what u all have at the moment for atleast several months forward until October, November or.. Christmas. We will meet then. And now - happy incoming summer with girlls.

8. Prideful gear will come September ? U sure ??? Cuz its a big joke from u i think. So...... stop asking and arguing WHEN Prideful gear will arrive. How much posts u all need to understand this ? Asking and asking. Asking about new season, because under this question there is one hiden secret and makes a new discussion about Prideful gear, ***** Prideful gear. Forget dat Prideful gear one time. Enjoy what u all have at the moment for atleast several months forward until October, November or.. Christmas. We will meet then. And now - happy incoming summer with girlls.
    I did say its my optimistic opinion. Please do read the full comment next time. Next time i will type "maybe" in bold so you can read it.

9. I did say its my optimistic opinion. Please do read the full comment next time. Next time i will type "maybe" in bold so you can read it.
    thanks, that would be nice @;@

10. thanks, that would be nice @;@
    There. Not quite as bold as i hoped it would be but its highlighted a bit.

11. -Prideful is unlikely to be released until at least the first wing of SoO is open. Therefor, do not expect Prideful on April 20th, and probably not until end of May at the earliest.

-Unless Prideful is released, Honor Points and Conquest Points will NOT be reset (this is based on past experiences, I'm not staff).

-The season total earned for both WILL be set to 0, however, so if you are going to buy a weapon, do so now.

Hope that helps.

12. Of course only Prideful will help the PvP part of the game but if they release it before SoO there wont be any point in doing ToT HC. Personally im caping just fine only problem is the arena frames not showing at the pre-phase.

Few things are here wrong , First if they release pridefull gear before SoO , i am 100% sure that 95% of pve players will just stick with pve gear and not pvp gear in raiding for once there is less stats on that gear , useless set bonuses for pve fewer gem slots , And just because you are fine capping at that low rating doesn't mean it all fine in higher rating arenas . Also i am guessing you play hunter or warrior. I agree with everything KritCat said. I can also bet that Frostwolf population will drop by another 50% if they don't release pridefull gear anytime soon.

13. I quit frostwolf cuz it got boring doing the same thing over and over , but for no reward.. So by far i have like 14 lvl 90 chars,and most of them are 520ilvl +
    So why do i even post here,no clue to be honest, I just came back to frostwolf since i heard from few players that they'll realase prideful gear... But if that isnt the case /bye...

14. Few things are here wrong , First if they release pridefull gear before SoO , i am 100% sure that 95% of pve players will just stick with pve gear and not pvp gear in raiding for once there is less stats on that gear , useless set bonuses for pve fewer gem slots
    Just because the set bonuses and stats arent ideal dosent mean they wont be used. Prideful gear is a higher ilvl than what we currently have and higher than what we will get in ToT HC. Even right now you can do raids just fine in PvP gear. Sure you wont be top on dps/hps but you wont suck either(assuming you know your class and boss tactics).

Also i am guessing you play hunter or warrior.
    Actually i have yet to enter arena as those two classes. Currently i run with my druid,lock,mage,rogue and priest. Low rate but i wont care about it untill Prideful does get released so im just gonna gear all 11 classes till then (in at least one spec).

15. If they dont release prideful this month they wont release it untill the end of next seasson couse you cant get new gear in the middle of a seasson , thats like 3 more months and the population will drop soo low till then . Before like 2 months there was 3.5 k pple on peak time and now its like 2.5 k , t. If they dont release pridefull next seasson mop will be dead for sure , it will end like warsong.

12 Last