1. Lots of people already complained about that a year ago, it was working blizlike before the "fix". On warmane it was purposedly removed by the staff.
    2t9 is never coming back

2. Just want to confirm if someone else encountered this bug before I report it, My water elemental never seems to want to get out of combat mode, once it starts combat its always in-combat which makes it the Glyph of Eternal Water much less useful.

Anyone else got a similar issue?
    Edited: January 29, 2017

3. Set bonus is something you get while wearing a certain ammount of items from that set. Logic says that if you buff your Molten Armor with 2pT9, then equip, for example, T10 set, you can get a total of 6 set bonuses. That's not how it should be. Basically players on retail found a bug and abused it, the fact that Blizzard didn't do anything about it means nothing. All you're saying is that the server is not Blizzlike if it doesn't have the same bugs as Retail back in the day. That's just not true, even if it is true it's just better, it's a hardcore realm and even as it is you can still make it pretty easy if you can.

4. I've recently noticed that Temporal Shield isn't healing you back for 100 perc of the damage taken but like 20 perc. I also didn't see if it's being worked on at the bugtracker, anyone else noticed that it doesn't work properly?

5. @fieryfrostyflow

As said before, blizzard had more than enough time to "fix" it if it was a bug. The only ppl calling it a bug wer those who found this. Blizzard fix bugs in matter of minutes if they are game breaking, and in matter of weeks if they are minor DPS increases that shouldnt be there. This so called "bug" was up untill they changed the set bonus text completely.
    On that "logic" note, what is the deal with T7? If u equip it and use Mana Gem u get 225 spell power... If u do that 1sec before the pull and switch back to T10 instantly u still have thouse 15sec of extra spell power (12-14sec depending how good, greedy, and fast are u on the switch). Isnt that using more than logical amount of set bonuses? Also, let me repeat the game logic, since u are such a fan: "When you cast a spell/buff/anything, the damage/spellpower/whatever is determined from the time your cast finishes." so i guess this doesnt apply if u dont like what that spell/buff/anything does?

If u use retail as the base of all scripts, and if u use logs from retail, i rly dont see why would u ignore things such as this, that was my point...

6. Set bonus is something you get while wearing a certain ammount of items from that set. Logic says that if you buff your Molten Armor with 2pT9, then equip, for example, T10 set, you can get a total of 6 set bonuses. That's not how it should be. Basically players on retail found a bug and abused it, the fact that Blizzard didn't do anything about it means nothing. All you're saying is that the server is not Blizzlike if it doesn't have the same bugs as Retail back in the day. That's just not true, even if it is true it's just better, it's a hardcore realm and even as it is you can still make it pretty easy if you can.
    This should be then appllied to all improvable buffs for all classes, not just mage t9.

7. hi guys i have report my bug to GM like 100 times and they still didnt fixed it, they just dont care, my pet i bugg he doenst have the 3 options passive defensive or atack mode so this affetc my arena alot i cant eat cuz hes on atack mode always,. i did clean data files delete game and reinstal it, but is still the same.

8. Anyone else having problem with getting procs of Arcane missiles on arcane mage ?
    Dunno what happened, but I dont get procs anymore...
    Frostwolf server.

9. May 10, 2017  
    Currently arcane blast is bugged on Lordaeron : it now has a slow travel time (equal to the ping most likely).

This causes keeping one AB stack after casting arcane missile if you clip your spell perfectly, and in this situation you can lose your 2P bonus as well if the missile barrage buff is refreshed right after your AM because the last AB had this travel time.

We player can avoid it by waiting our ping duration before using AM.

Can it get fixed ? There is a big report about this bug already (one about mage, one about paladin having the same issue because of travel time on healing spells who should be instant).

10. May 13, 2017  
    I've noticed on Lordaeron server about frost mage spec, two talents bug.
    Indeed cold's bite and finger of frost proc both and same time.
    Someone know anything about it ?
    Thanks you

11. May 26, 2017  
    TBC: Mob attacks while in polymorph if you stand near it (sometimes).

12. In The Burning Crusade server Outland I noticed that I was not getting the extra 100 % damage bonus from putting points into Ice shards talent, if working correctly I should then be getting 300% normal damage in frost spell crits, but I'm only getting 200%. You get 200% normal damage on all crits normaly anyway, right?

13. It seems in WotLK that the Glyph of Eternal Water is bugged. Normally your water elemental is supposed to get approx. 1/3 of your spell power and seems to get this scaling on its damage with no glyph modifying it. However, once you equip the glyph to make the water elemental permanent it seems to lose its ability to scale at all and just does the base damage listed on the waterbolt tooltip. =(

14. Hi
    I just noticed, the mage t10 2set bonus is only 4 second not 5 after hot streak proc...
    Sorry, i opened a thread about that but iam reporting the bug here too

15. i have problem with one mage quest MANA SURGES in Tebethas's Farm. Once i take the Qest MANA SURGES my game stucks i have to restart my PC and i try it on another 2 PC's same problem. Dont know what to do anymore!! ANY HELP PLS!!

First 1234 ... Last