1. May 15, 2018  
    It wasn't a false report because it was a bug on Blizzard's realms too. A good page of this thread was devoted to going over that, but I don't think that would matter to you given the selective comprehension you seem to be displaying.

so now i should check whatever else bull**** u claimed there
    I'm glad Warmane has a competent double-checker.

2. May 15, 2018  
    Yo dike, is 19k dps unreachable with the current state of mages?

3. May 15, 2018  
    so u pretty much made a false report based on pure bias towards "feature of 2pt9 mage bonus", nice job bruh. i noticed that last changelog was based almost only on your reports, so now i should check whatever else bull**** u claimed there
    He may or may not be biased. What matters on this particular topic is whether or not this exploit should be implemented solely on the reason that it is "blizz-like".

Although this does leave me to question why this person would report this as a "blizzlike" exploit that should be removed, then go and report that Prayer of Mending should scale with Touched by the Light (yes, I know, this has nothing to do with mages - but I still feel relevant to this discussion), ignoring whether or not such a change would be "balanced" (it's not). So the claim of bias is definitely one I recognize and do not doubt, but it is not his integrity that we should be looking into. His reports do not make him solely responsible for any changes.

I was just about to post that the 2t9 was bugged again.

"Phew" good thing I read the chat or would of gotten my *** chewed as well. I honestly didn't know about them fixing it on the PTR bla bla. I always had the ignorant PoV that blizzard if they wanted to they could just fix it if they put the effort to it.

but yea after reading all the points of views yea it makes sense, and now i'm more interested in the HS oh fix for war that Darkenhue mentioned. never knew about that XD
    I also would like to add that as someone who has played live servers since the beginning of the TBC era, I can personally tell you that bugs happen. Blizzard is not perfect. Most of them get fixed fairly quickly, but there are some where they overhaul entire abilities and systems just to correct the bug. Such things can even be seen as recent as Legion, where they changed a mechanic in a dungeon where you spawn into cages after defeating a boss to just spawning in the middle of the room where those cages are, because they could not fix the bug that would occur where you simply cannot open the cage to exit it. And in order to correct the issue, your character would need to do a full relog, and thus causing problems for Mythic+ dungeon progress. This is a bug that existed for well over a year and a half, and they finally "fixed" it after having gone through TWO major Mythic Dungeon Invitation (MDI) tournaments.

4. May 15, 2018  
    Unbelievable how some of you are thinking ... most people who are playing on warmane ,are here to experience the same game they played on live back in the days ,whether the " T9 bug " was meant or not ,it did take part of mage gameplay experience ,and everyone enjoyed it ,i'm feeling that people here are drifted by emotions "oh i don't like mages why they have to be overpowered,oh that's unfair" ... just let people play what thy had back on live ,"undoing" this bug will
    annoy some mage mains or even make them leave the server ,while keeping it(which was the case for years) did no harm to anyone .

5. May 15, 2018  
    i'm feeling that people here are drifted by emotions...
    Hmmmmm....
    most people who are playing on warmane ,are here to experience the same game they played on live back in the days ,whether the " T9 bug " was meant or not ,it did take part of mage gameplay experience ,and everyone enjoyed it...
    If a bug existed 'back in the day' that made it impossible to enter ICC, would you want it to remain bugged on Warmane too?
    Just because you like this particular bug doesn't mean it should be left untouched.

...most people who are playing on warmane...
    ..."undoing" this bug will annoy some mage mains or even make them leave the server...
    Very nice statictacs, but the sky isn't falling.
    Edited: May 15, 2018

6. May 16, 2018  
    This is the second time in a week you've let the laughable belief that you have any business commenting on Holy Priests lead you into an unrelated thread to make some kind of snarky remark at me. Take a break.

Unbelievable how some of you are thinking ... most people who are playing on warmane ,are here to experience the same game they played on live back in the days ,whether the " T9 bug " was meant or not ,it did take part of mage gameplay experience ,and everyone enjoyed it ,i'm feeling that people here are drifted by emotions "oh i don't like mages why they have to be overpowered,oh that's unfair" ... just let people play what thy had back on live ,"undoing" this bug will
    annoy some mage mains or even make them leave the server ,while keeping it(which was the case for years) did no harm to anyone .
    You're fixating on one positive bug that doesn't work anymore, and ignoring some other (much larger) negative bugs that don't.

Ignite-munching doesn't exist here. Retail mages didn't enjoy the DPS loss from that one. If the state of mages atm mirrored retail perfectly, mages would be doing less damage than they're doing. Do you think munching should be implemented too? I'm sure you'd appreciate a solid 10-20% of your Ignite damage just shaved off and lost in the ether, since the bugs from the game's live version are so meaningful to you.

i'm feeling that people here are drifted by emotions
    Because I just realized it was you that sent me this love-letter:

Yeah, I feel like people are definitely being drifted by emotions too.
    Edited: May 20, 2018

7. May 16, 2018  
    Although this does leave me to question why this person would report this as a "blizzlike" exploit that should be removed, then go and report that Prayer of Mending should scale with Touched by the Light (yes, I know, this has nothing to do with mages - but I still feel relevant to this discussion), ignoring whether or not such a change would be "balanced" (it's not).
    Comparing the two doesn't really work imo. The healing of PoM, Earth Shield and Judgement of Light (maybe others that I can't think of rn) behave as if they're self-administered heals rather than healing cast by the actual healer. That is at least what retail logs show. Whether this was intended to be like that or not (it's a weird way of implementing the spells) would be impossible to say, whereas keeping 2pT9 bonus while not wearing 2 pieces of T9 set is a pretty obvious unintended bug and we have some good indications that Blizzard tried to implement a fix for this.

Why would Darkened's integrity be in question?

8. May 16, 2018  
    Comparing the two doesn't really work imo.
    Sure it does. Let me explain.

Why would Darkened's integrity be in question?
    Mechanic X should be "corrected" in a non-blizzlike fashion because it's "obviously a bug", but Mechanic Y should be added and implemented into the server despite the fact that, even if it's a thing (which my own experiences and research on the topic over the years have shown that it's not), it is obviously not an intended mechanic of the ability.

I thought it was rather straight-forward. And if we're addressing terms of class balance, some could argue that it did well for "balance" (citation being previous posts in this thread), whereas the Prayer of Mending change does class balance zero favors. Advocating both is a very obvious indication of bias.

Whether this was intended to be like that or not (it's a weird way of implementing the spells) would be impossible to say, whereas keeping 2pT9 bonus while not wearing 2 pieces of T9 set is a pretty obvious unintended bug and we have some good indications that Blizzard tried to implement a fix for this.
    It's not impossible to say at all. Blizzard made a very obvious attempt to change how Prayer of Mending functioned at the beginning of Wrath, because how it was behaving in TBC was not intended, but did function the way it did because of how the underlying systems were built at the time. This includes things like this patch note;

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prayer_of_Mending
    >Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Will now only benefit from the healing talents of the priest who cast the original spell.

In addition to the fact that Prayer of Mending created threat for the target that it healed, rather than the Priest, but no longer functioned that way in Wrath. And even further, the redesign of the underlying systems with the Cataclysm launch where no such behaviors of the spell could be observed in any form whatsoever.

Then even further, ignoring even all of that, one cannot argue that the ability to heal another player for 16+k with a single Prayer of Mending bounce is in any way balanced.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter though. What matters is what the developers choose to or not to implement. I also suppose I shouldn't complain, either, because if anything, the change empowers a class that I play.

9. May 16, 2018  
    Mechanic X should be "corrected" in a non-blizzlike fashion because it's "obviously a bug", but Mechanic Y should be added and implemented into the server despite the fact that, even if it's a thing (which my own experiences and research on the topic over the years have shown that it's not), it is obviously not an intended mechanic of the ability.
    That you're under the impression that something so readily verifiable with hard evidence is even up for dispute is a testament to how questionable your "experiences and research over the years" have been.

It's not impossible to say at all. Blizzard made a very obvious attempt to change how Prayer of Mending functioned at the beginning of Wrath, because how it was behaving in TBC was not intended, but did function the way it did because of how the underlying systems were built at the time. This includes things like this patch note;

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Prayer_of_Mending
    >Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Will now only benefit from the healing talents of the priest who cast the original spell.
    Before attempting an undertaking as massive as divining Blizzard's intentions on the fundamental nature of spells, it would've been well-advised to look to similiar spells too.

At the start of Wrath there were a number of changes and fixes to PoM (including things like tweaking it so it would scale off the Priest's spellpower and not the target's), and this fix you linked that was meant to prevent priests from having Divine Aegis proc on them when the PoM was casted by non-Disc priests, thereby over-writing the DA buff (it didn't stack at the time), or proccing it when it shouldn't.

Earth Shield and Lifebloom's bloom component are also similiar effects. They trigger direct healing as a result of some kind of buff being applied on their target, and thus they're treated as self-administered healing and ultimately benefit from effects like Wings and Touched by the Light. Earth Shield is functionally extremely similiar to PoM and no tweak like the one you linked was ever made to it. Same goes for Lifebloom. In the case of Lifebloom, it seems to explicitly spell out this behavior ("when Lifebloom ends or is dispelled, the target instantly heals themself").

Advocating both is a very obvious indication of bias.
    One is a bug that not only flies in the face of several precedents set by Blizzard, but is also one there was clear evidence for Blizzard having directly attempted to fix. The other is a spell quirk whose behaviour you're personally incredulous over so as to add substance to your claim that I couldn't possibly have made both those bug reports without being biased (speaking of which, what's with going out of your way to hound me like that anyway, is there something you'd like to confess?). Needless to say, personal incredulity generally doesn't make a very compelling basis for anything. Even if you can't accept the PoM/ES/LB behavior being intentional, it shouldn't be difficult to see how it's not remotely in the same realm as the 2p t9 bug.

Then even further, ignoring even all of that, one cannot argue that the ability to heal another player for 16+k with a single Prayer of Mending bounce is in any way balanced.
    In a similar vein to some of my previous posts in this thread, you are entirely unqualified to make an assumption like that.
    Edited: May 16, 2018

10. Hello everyone, who confirms the arcane missile barrage proc bug on lordaeron ?

11. The majority of the people expressing dismay over Missile Barrage's current proc rate are speaking from the position of having been spoiled silly by the way it had 2 chances to proc per Arcane Blast cast the last few years.

No one's actually attempted to properly ascertain its proc rate now. RNG rearing its ugly head every so often is part of the game. Saying that you now experience streaks of 8-9+ casts without a Missile Barrage proc doesn't constitute a proper report - get a sufficiently large sample size of Arcane Blast casts (500+ casts to minimize errors), track the Missile Barrage procs, and then see if it matches the intended 40% proc rate.

12. Mage mirror image become white image

hello all, sry for my bad english, i wish to ask how to.fix the bug after my mage made a tranmog with my gear, then all of sudden my mirror image clone all become white thingy, i.saw many mage have the same issue. I had tried to purified my tranmog item but the problem stil goes on, i also tried delete wow cache and stil the same problem, is there any one can help me pls ? thanks all !

13. Hello, has anyone been experiencing a weird "delay" bug with mages? While I cast Fireball, I can press and release a spell around 0.5 seconds before the cast of the first Fireball finishes and I will cast that second spell after the cast of the first one finishes. I have low ms for the records. It is a problem with mages because after the cast of the 1st Fireball and while it is flying trough the air to its target, I began to cast the 2nd one. However near the end of the cast of the 2nd one I encounter this bug where I can "queue" a 3rd Fireball and it is where it gets problematic. Since I do not pay attention and do not press a spell only after I finish the cast of another, I just spam the button "1". It might so happen that I get a Hotstreak proc from the 1st Fireball. But since there is this "queue" bug, instead of me using my Hotstreak proc, I began to cast my 3rd Fireball. Now I need to wait another Fireball cast before I can utilize my Hotstreak proc.
    Does this happen only to me, or is it a common thing?
    Edited: January 15, 2019

14. Same thing happened to me. Idk if its intended or not, u just need to be carefull and not buttonmash like u used to. :D

15. Tried nochanneling macro and it still doesnt get rid of the "bug"

First ... 23456 ... Last