1. Ok it happens on all other casters with a spell cast long enough for this queue-ing to occur. I guess it's just a server thing

2. This is a potentially huge DPS gain for fire mages. Use it smartly.

3. Same **** here ! It's annoying..... so much HS loose on that mechanic yesterday, I was thinking I got a huge lag not seen on quartz

Tiny

4. As Bleu said, this has a good potential to be a dps increase, since the GCD of instant Pyro is also reduced a bit.
    U just need to take care of button spamming and find a bit better playstyle cos of the change. :D

5. "Reduced a bit" It's reduced by up to 0.5sec if you play it smart. On LoD, on Lord, a decent firemage will be able to cast around 300 pyroblast. Even if you may not always be able to gain 0.5s per pyro, gaining 0.5sec on every other one is still 75sec of dps gain. Imagine the number of extra Fireballs this can make you be able to cast? And same goes for LB, Fireblast. It's insane, insane, really. Don't complain, enjoy! See through it! Our mage beat is own personal Festergut record by 1.2k DPS (that's 7% increase) , while being the target of 2 Vile Gas he couldn't trinket.

6. July 5, 2019  
    Hello,

I have found a bug on my fire mage (lvl 80) while comparing the damage of two spells: Fireball and Fire Blast. The base damage they make at the highest rank according to the spellbook is 976-1246 and 1017-1205 respectively, so, very similar damage. However, in practice, Fire Blast makes only about half of what Fireball does. Here are a couple of screenshots from recount, after 20 tries for each spell, where you can see the average non-critic damage for Fireball (3.9K) and Fire Blast (2.1K) https://imgur.com/a/0tzyaoU

This is also happening with Blast Wave, a spell which base average (non-critic) damage is higher than Fireball, still only makes about half of the damage (per target)

Am I the only one experiencing this?

7. hey @devs can you pls have a look on this quick. I know it is abit offtopic but maybe this bug occurs often for mages
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/86273
    Edited: November 27, 2019

8. Kobolds are resistant to fire

I am a level 5 Human Mage!
    I noticed while questing in Elwyn Forest that my Fireball did less damage than my Frostbolt, on the Kobolds of Fargodeep Mine.

The tool tip for the Fireball states: 14 - 22 Fire damage, and the Frostbolt tool tip states: 18 - 20.
    This seems to work fines on other mobs, but on the Kobolds, my Fireball do between 8 and 15 damage, while the Frostbolt seem to act normal, and thus does more damage than the Fireball.
    Can this be confirmed by anyone?

Best reg
    That's by design since classic. Kobolds are resistant to fire.

9. Dear support,
    I would like to report bug,
    I wanted to farm aoe with my frost mage .. soo while ive got improved blizzard 2/3 in my frost talents it was working fine, but now when is 3/3 improved blizzard it doesnt slow mobs at all.. I think this is big issue otherwise frost mages cannot spell cleave without this ...
    Also noticed that permafrost is not attaching extra 10% of slow and doesnt reduce healing by 20%

Kind regards.

10. Dear support,
    I would like to report bug,
    I wanted to farm aoe with my frost mage .. soo while ive got improved blizzard 2/3 in my frost talents it was working fine, but now when is 3/3 improved blizzard it doesnt slow mobs at all.. I think this is big issue otherwise frost mages cannot spell cleave without this ...
    Also noticed that permafrost is not attaching extra 10% of slow and doesnt reduce healing by 20%

Kind regards.
    Have you recently resetted your talents?
    Maybe you have enabled "Preview Talents change" so you have just picked talents but they have not been activated yet? (you need to press "learn" in that case)

Edit:
    Btw here is where to report bugs: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker
    Edited: March 18, 2020

11. Does anyone have Investigate the Alchemist Shop bugged?
    It's the mage quest lv20 , apparently doesn't work at all and is impossible to proceed with the quest.
    Can somebody help?

12. Does anyone have Investigate the Alchemist Shop bugged?
    It's the mage quest lv20 , apparently doesn't work at all and is impossible to proceed with the quest.
    Can somebody help?
    go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/56318 and check the comment from the Staff memebr "PencilPusher"

13. Hello, i play in lordaeron. My name is kasouli and i am mage 40 lvl i have a little bug problem with my Conjure Mana Gem skill. The problem is that i dont have any gem in my bag but when i try to click in the skill and make one says that i can only carry 1 gem but i dont have gem in my bag or in my bank. Can you help me please??

Thank you very much.

14. Hello, i play in lordaeron. My name is kasouli and i am mage 40 lvl i have a little bug problem with my Conjure Mana Gem skill. The problem is that i dont have any gem in my bag but when i try to click in the skill and make one says that i can only carry 1 gem but i dont have gem in my bag or in my bank. Can you help me please??

Thank you very much.
    1. Check your bank. Maybe you have placed 1 there by mistake
    2. In case you use an addon for bags, disabled it. (maybe that addon is hiding the slots from a bag)

First ... 34567 ... Last