1. 1. Check your bank. Maybe you have placed 1 there by mistake
    2. In case you use an addon for bags, disabled it. (maybe that addon is hiding the slots from a bag)
    ok i will check it tyvm

2. May 4, 2020  
    Hello together. I hope i can get some help from you guys. Im not sure if i encountered a bug or not.

(Currently lv 33)

i made a frost mage and was unhappy with it, so i relearned my talents and put all my 24 points on arcane, following a guide.
    In the rotation-section of that guide i am told to use arcane blast.

And arcane blast is for level 64 , i cant learn it yet.

Yet i have found websites telling me its for level 10 and i have also encountered mages ingame BELOW lv 64 who have that spell.

I searched for over 2 hours on the internet, i also found a website telling me its for lv 64 BUT there were also sites telling me that if i chose the "arcane specialization" only level 10 is required for AB.

I haven't found any information on how to change my specialization or if this is even the solution to the problem i have. Due to this server being on a different patch than for example official servers i am not sure which websites have misleading informations for this server.
    I think they added a specialization choice after 3.3.5a and that before that the specialization was decided on what talent tree you spent your points on. But i am not sure.

Is this a bug ? Is AB supposed to drop to level 10 after i but my points into arcane ?

Thanks for any information

3. May 17, 2020  
    Hello together. I hope i can get some help from you guys. Im not sure if i encountered a bug or not.

(Currently lv 33)

i made a frost mage and was unhappy with it, so i relearned my talents and put all my 24 points on arcane, following a guide.
    In the rotation-section of that guide i am told to use arcane blast.

And arcane blast is for level 64 , i cant learn it yet.

Yet i have found websites telling me its for level 10 and i have also encountered mages ingame BELOW lv 64 who have that spell.

I searched for over 2 hours on the internet, i also found a website telling me its for lv 64 BUT there were also sites telling me that if i chose the "arcane specialization" only level 10 is required for AB.

I haven't found any information on how to change my specialization or if this is even the solution to the problem i have. Due to this server being on a different patch than for example official servers i am not sure which websites have misleading informations for this server.
    I think they added a specialization choice after 3.3.5a and that before that the specialization was decided on what talent tree you spent your points on. But i am not sure.

Is this a bug ? Is AB supposed to drop to level 10 after i but my points into arcane ?

Thanks for any information
    There is no talent specialization in WotLK 3.3.5a (except for dual talent specialization which lets you switch between 2 specs). You learn Arcane Blast at level 64 from a regular trainer and there is no way anyone can possibly use it before reaching that level.

I'm assuming you've already figured that out though since your post was made over a week ago. ;-)

Cheers!
    Edited: May 17, 2020

4. does anyone have any idea why my frostbolts do not slow the target in frost spec? i get the slow from frostbolt in arcane spec but not in frost spec. am i missing a quest perhaps or something? never had this happen to any of my other mages. the slow does not work in pve or pvp.

5. u have Glyph of Frostbolt for sure, and thats why u cant slow any1 with it

6. o right im ******ed lol. forgot i had that while leveling. thnx allot

7. I'm deeply disappointed with deep freeze doesn't work on all bosses, it would make mage frost viable for pve (my favorite spec)

8. Its this a bug idk but i have ttw fire mage 6.2 gs im collecting bloodmage set but i think my dps is to low for that gearscore my fireball gives sometime 5k sometimes 7k and 15k max in dungeons same with the pyroblast im i doing someting wrong?

9. Scorch bugged

Improved scorch effect lags a lot behind Ignite
    Edited: July 21, 2021

10. Blink+mount bugged

it's checks conditions before blink, but should check only after.

Check this simple macro:
    /use Blink
    /userandom your, fly, mount, collection
    /userandom same, for, ground, mounts
    /dismount [flying]

Use it while it water in Outlands turn you character to the beach and click that macro: it will summon GroundMount because it's thinks it's still in water.
    Also needed to press it twice when blinking out from buildings... so annoying!

11. it's checks conditions before blink, but should check only after.

Check this simple macro:
    /use Blink
    /userandom your, fly, mount, collection
    /userandom same, for, ground, mounts
    /dismount [flying]

Use it while it water in Outlands turn you character to the beach and click that macro: it will summon GroundMount because it's thinks it's still in water.
    Also needed to press it twice when blinking out from buildings... so annoying!
    Educate yourself what conditionALs exist and when to use them.
    or just how to write macros in general

It does summon ground mount because its first in the queue and there is no conditional to check if the area is flyable or no on any of them

/castrandom [flyable]list,of,flying,mounts;list,of,ground,mounts
    eg
    /castrandom [flyable]Celestial Steed;Swift Spectral Tiger
    if flying is allowed you will cast celestial steed, otherwise spectral
    Edited: July 20, 2021

12. Educate yourself what conditionALs exist and when to use them.
    or just how to write macros in general

It does summon ground mount because its first in the queue and there is no conditional to check if the area is flyable or no on any of them

/castrandom [flyable]list,of,flying,mounts;list,of,ground,mounts
    eg
    /castrandom [flyable]Celestial Steed;Swift Spectral Tiger
    if flying is allowed you will cast celestial steed, otherwise spectral
    [flyable] or not it still not works.

Show me working macro first then tell me where I did it wrong

13. i am new player i play mage in icecrown my name in the game is imvoldemort i have a bug big problem i am in groupe and cant quit o tag any dungeons,raids,bg, groups cant do nothing im steal in grp solo cant leave and cant invite anyone please fix me.

14. Hi everyone i want some help with a misunderstanding with some talents in frost mage, at this time the talents "frotbite" and "fingers of frost" are sharing probability, and by that i don't mean they have the same percentage, i mean "frostbite" is never rolled in RNG until you get "fingers of frost", in that precise moment "frostbite" is triggered too, and that is kinda a great nerf to the spec, because that means you only have 15% chance to get your spells 100% crit chance, wich is the DPS part of the spec, if any kind of proof is needed i can record a video later, but i hope i am not the only one who have noticed it, that's why i am asking for some help, so the persons in charge can fix this issue, thanks in advance and take care

15. Pets attack other pets at random. had this happen to me many times in the blackrock duel zone (my pet attacks a random dk pet for ex).
    I can duel a warrior for ex and at random my pet will attack another pet nearby. mirrors and water ele both suffer from this... mirrors also randomly break my sheep sometimes mid evocation (they just throw a random fireblast after a few sec sometimes)
    Is this a new bug ?

First ... 45678 Last