1. May 12, 2023  
    Pushing the limit-tier 10 2set bonus last 4 seconds not 5 as intented. this was never fixed. Warmane likes to take away "bugs" that increases dps but this bug that you lose dps has been around for years. please fix it.

2. May 12, 2023  
    Pushing the limit-tier 10 2set bonus last 4 seconds not 5 as intented. this was never fixed. Warmane likes to take away "bugs" that increases dps but this bug that you lose dps has been around for years. please fix it.
    because once you cast a spell which trigger the proc, there is at least 1 sec of GGD so you can benefit of the buff for 4sec instead of 5sec?

Well, are you sure it is a bug? it should be easy to check how it was working on wotlk retail... (by watching any random YT clip)

3. May 22, 2023  
    Slow consume arcane potency,pls fix it:()

4. Arcane potency doesnt increasing critical chance of arcane missiles. Tested on dummy.
    I casted 80 arcane blasts and 100 (100x5) arcane missiles each under buff of arcane potency against 80 normal dummy, then checked results in recount.
    Base crit 26%.
    No talents on crit increase for specific spells.
    1500 ice lances (used to proc arcane concentration, some casted under AP buff): 26% critical.
    80 arcane blasts: 57% critical, 26%+30%, as intended.
    100 (100x5) arcane missiles: 25% critical.
    Cant find specific info from patch notes. Discussions about this results in that at least 1 missile from 5 should recieve bonus crit. Some comes to conclusion that all missiles in the cast should resieve bonus crit.
    Crit bonus pop up on second in stats, then consumed with first arcane missile. Even if 1 missile of 5 goes with crit buff, it should be 6% (30/5) increased number of criticals, even without considering that AM can proc and consume AP within its cast, but number of crits from test stays at base level. Some AP buffs may leak to reign of the unliving procs, but i dont think they change results too much.
    Upvote report https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/117107# and add proofs of how it should work, if u have any.

5. i cant complete the fargodeep mine quest. When I get to the specific point to be inspected, nothing happens. and when i ask the player oddly they just swear at me :I i dont know why.

6. i cant complete the fargodeep mine quest. When I get to the specific point to be inspected, nothing happens. and when i ask the player oddly they just swear at me :I i dont know why.

Apparently, I didn't visit the mine enough. Sorry for being a rookie

First ... 678