1. {A} <Defiance> [EU] International end-game PvE

Foreword:
    Greetings to all who belong to the Warmane community, Defiance is a International, end-game PvE guild with EU based raid time in Alliance side. We are looking for members who are willing to give their best within our raids, which includes not only trying to flawlessly perform their roles but also to learn and get better as a player and member of our guild.
    This will be the place to play the game properly amongst the highest level leaders and raiders, so we expect our players to catch what we're offering and quickly get used to our style.

Leadership Info:
    Defiance was founded for Sawee and is currently being leded by Hottest (previously Rice Seed player in Fade and active raider/post-wipe in Fade, Dignity) experienced WoW player with countless LoD / Halion kills through these years of WoTLK in Molten/Warmane with a vast knowledge of what end-game raids and players should be, while chillin having a social point of view from PvE, to provide the best experience for those who join us.

Who to contact?

Guild Master: Hottest

Raid time and Schedule:
    - Frequent raiding time must be at 17:00 ST It is necessary free time, at least 2 - 3 hours max
    - Our schedule has not been determined. I will update over time.

Loot system:
    DKP based guild - if you wish to obtain gear - you must raid. Raiding gives your Dragon Kill Points which you can use to buy powerful gear and make your guildies jelly.

Objective and Goals:
    1) Recruit the maximum players to fill up roster.
    2) Have some fun while doing smooth raids such as LoD/RS HC/ToGC.
    3) Respect people.
    4) Zero tolerance for drama.
    5) Provide YOU best content gear!

Recruitment status:
    Death Knight - Open
    Druid - Open
    Hunter - Open
    Mage - Open
    Paladin - Open
    Priest - Open
    Rogue - Open
    Shaman - Open
    Warlock - Open
    Warrior - Open

Prerequisites:

A player with descent Character, having Ligh of Dawn and Halion 25 Heroic experience in his respective class w/e role or if not in last case the simple Bane and Gearscore around 6.300+

Able to raid at given time and listen on Discord

DEFIANCE BEGINS
    April 7, 2016
    Edited: March 23, 2020

2. I see some old faces in your guild and im sure that you are going to be successful.
    Good luck Defiance!

3. I see some old faces in your guild and im sure that you are going to be successful.
    Good luck Defiance!
    Thanks Bosanow!

4. Second group 25heroic reach sindra best try sadly 10%,pp alive.

5. Good luck with your guild, Sawko :) I hope you can create a big and successful community in <Defiance> !

P.S. I think you should make some changes in your staff.. I hope you know what I mean, hehe ;D
    P.S.S. I'm not starting a drama (for all the fgts out there)

6. Good luck with your guild, Sawko :) I hope you can create a big and successful community in <Defiance> !

P.S. I think you should make some changes in your staff.. I hope you know what I mean, hehe ;D
    P.S.S. I'm not starting a drama (for all the fgts out there)
    Thanks Dero! :P

P.S:Y i know what u mean,no drama Kappa.
    Edited: April 9, 2016

7. GL with the guild.

Btw Awbee Nice dick

8. GL with the guild.

Btw Awbee Nice dick
    Thanks but i dont think this is the right comment for this thread.

P.S:Try to avoid the drama please.

9. Good luck with the guild Sawkoto.
    Keep the good work up and make an successfully guild in future. :)

10. ej sawko. u miss me? xD good luck with guild mate, all the best and hopefully the farm will start <3

11. Thanks esma,pero <3

Okay we are done for this week with 25heroic we have down sindra now and we did a lot of try's at pp best was 30% we reach 2.5phase but the abo bug out and he coudnt drink anyway we'll have it down next week hopefuly.

12. warmane scripts are perfect.....Blizzlike!!! That pp is just ******ed now!!

12 Last