1. Oh that is simple, look on ah for wool, silk, mageweave, then Runecloth, and if there are excessive amounts, buy them and hand in the repeatable Tailoring quest; also go through the quests in the areas anear the major city you want to become popular in... Or, just go to the Tournament, and rep there is a reward from the dailies (wotlk)

2. ok thanks, I'll farm runecloth in Azshara and buy from the AH then. but oh it is gonna take some time.

3. Maybe it's a nice idea for some experienced achievement junky to make an achievement guide/vid.... like 100 easiest obtainable achievs ^^

any volunteers?

4. Hi!! i was thinking is there a guide to the Tillers Rep? i get bestfriends with 2 farmers but can get my rep up for the main reputation.

5. It would be cool to see a guide for the locations best for fishing leveling, and with peak hours for certain types of fish. I know there are some around the internet, but I haven't found one on this forum yet, and I assume a lot of people would utilize it.

6. I'm wondering how to have both the reg subscription WoW (through Battle.net) and have this private server as well. When I downloaded the private server, I placed the files in a separate folder but after I launched it and then exited, my Reg WoW platform wouldn't launch the game. I enjoy playing both. Is there a guide explaining how

7. I'm wondering how to have both the reg subscription WoW (through Battle.net) and have this private server as well. When I downloaded the private server, I placed the files in a separate folder but after I launched it and then exited, my Reg WoW platform wouldn't launch the game. I enjoy playing both. Is there a guide explaining how
    Start with retail. Make sure your Battle.net client does not scan any other WoW folder but its original one (you set that on their launcher settings).
    Whenever you want to play Warmane, close Battle.net and you should never have any issue playing both.

8. i have some problem with the game. I downloaded MAP from here but when i try to start the game She just didn't starting

9. Please Update current and new Class and Spec guides.

Good day, Please Do everyone a major favor, siff through all the classes and spec's guides and check if they are updated from molten to warmane and still applicable to current servers. also add a Tab on the top of each guide indicating which servers the guide mechanics discussed are applicable to. for instance, i noticed some boomy, feral, enhancement, assassination and beast mastery guides, are out of date, don't feature end game gear relative information, were carried over from molten forums, or are simply horribly wrong and slandered in comments. please appoint a GM to sort through all the guides and check them for mechanical authenticity as well as adding which server they apply to if multiple or single, [some lordaeron guides don't apply to icecrown and other outland guides still apply to icecrown and some of the mechanics are still the same accross all expansions.]
    what I'm really asking here is make it easier for donating players to access a guide where they can rely on the info that it will be mechanically accurate [talent, enchantment, proc, interal cd, cd, spelltooltip] as well as indicating if it applies to the server they want to make the toon on :) Thank you.
    PS. Much love to Mercy for the work you put in for the forum, its stunning. [was checking eternal's forum and it sux]

10. A Engineering Guide 1-450 for WOTLK 3.3.5

Seems to not be any

11. Hi, anyone wich have a recently (one moth ago) Lordaeron Sindragosa video in 10 NORMAL, no need explanations if havent, only video will be enough.
    Thks!

12. Would be awesome if someone would create a guide of how to increase your cooking skill from 530 up to 600 with all of the completely bugged cooking stuff without using your tokens.

First 123 Last