1. Guide requests

Is there any topic that you would like know (more) about? Post your suggestions here!

Warmane's expert community members or staff will consider writing a guide for these ones that look appealing or/and are of general interest.

2. Hey, I would like to request an update of this list: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=231699

Many of the links do not work for some reason anymore.
    Thanks.

3. Hi there ...
    plz if you can make a guide about useful Addons about 5.4.8 new expansion there is an old post about 5.4.2 but
    the addons are so old and out of date i really need sone new version addons for 5.4.8 like NPC_Scan or ...etc
    i will check here later again ty for your helps

4. I would like if someone posted a good PvE shadow priest guide, if possible please.

5. June 6, 2016  
    Hey, I would like to request an update of this list: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=231699

Many of the links do not work for some reason anymore.
    Thanks.
    Will be updated within the next few days.

I would like if someone posted a good PvE shadow priest guide, if possible please.
    See priest section

Is there any way to download the Wotlk client WITHOUT the WOD character models? Imo they are really ugly and I hate playing like this. If there's anyway to download it w/o the WOD models please make a guide about it
    Download it from the website, just pick WotLK old client. It is the one without WoD models.

6. please do a guide on how to install the game on Mac.

7. mop mounts

How to get exalted with Tushui for turtles mounts? And Someone can make mounts rep guide. Best regards.

8. I'd like to see a guide for gs requirements for WotLK PVE content.

9. Hello. Maybe a WOTLK death knight leveling guide will be useful for players :) Thanks

10. would be nice to see cata and mop versions of guides like easy gearing for 80s and WoW Rookie: Level 80 - now what?

simply because cata and mop do need these guides, especially mop...

11. I would like a Quest guide. A guide that lists all quests in all zones, hidden and main quests and the rest.

12. I would like a Quest guide. A guide that lists all quests in all zones, hidden and main quests and the rest.
    you would like addon Loremaster put into a guide, basically?

13. Soooooo a little like after the Trombata's post..... i was looking for a guide (wotlk guess is most interesting being not so directly obvious, cataclysm and pandaria perhaps as well..) about the different kind of healers (as classes, also as tallent builds) - can someone who has some knowledge about all summarize them a little? Like, i was wondering, if there is a - like the pandaria priests, interesting classes/builds with a tool for the different situations you face - yet again, would it be worth playing as alike in terms of not being too underpowered? And, as a whole, which classes would be best for the different styles of thinking/playing, but also taking in mind the bugs which may cause troubles until the devs fix them out? Ty :)

14. I would like a guide for increasing reputation with all major factions (especially horde ones), i'm actually trying to go up with Silvermoon and Orgrimmar.

123 Last