1. wotlk mage spec leveling

hey guy can someone tell me which better spec for mage while leveling i'm building ttw at the moment should i swap to arcane or something?

2. For me personally frost aoe spec is the best ,and most fun. What are the pros and cons.
    Well after lvl 40 ( Ice Barrier ) it really starts going for you. And by that i mean you can pull 20-30 mobs and clear em no problem. Xp is fast, more then questing some say. Id agree. Till lvl 60 , then it gets a bit slower, still good tho. Problem is that it gets borring fast. You kill tons and tons of the same mobs in one zone and dont move for 3-4 lvls. Another good thing about this is the loot. Lvling by grinding means you will have a lot of mats. Cloth mostly. And this means a money. At lvl 50 i remember i had 700 g and i dont even AH bro. (aside from putting only the s*it i get from loot).

Lvling like this doesnt mean you 100% must kill only mobs uyou can do the quests too its even better. Some quests like "kill 10 murlocs." you can pull like 8 of em and kill em at one pull. 2 more. Quest done in 30 sec.
    In the end i would add that right now at lvl 76 i managed to accumulate enought money, only by doing this, to get my a fast mount. (ofc having professions helps a lot Taloring + ench)

If you are interested and want to learn more i would recommend you watch "In frost we trust" on youtube. Its the "bible" for the spec. Ofc there are some things you need to change since its for TBC. Just dont get "frostbite" and get improved blizzard. Then get all the s*it thats slows em more.
    And as i said... Everybody , FREEZE!

3. i personally like to level as frost and switch to arcane at 64 when you get arcane blast but thats just me :p