1. The Collectors , Frostwolf

Rumor spreads throughout Stormwind that a lavash and mysterious woman known only as 'the collector' had audience with the King Varian Wrynn. It is said that the woman is followed by an equally mysterious lot. ranging from the debonair to the brash of tongue. The only commonality between them is the penchant for creativity and unusual solutions to complex problems. The woman is rumored to prefer those who amuse her personally. In particular, those with "a flair" which is subject to much conjecture and rumor among the masses. While the lady's lot isn't known for leaving a trails of bodies, the work is hazardous and some mentioned in the same breath vanish never to be heard from again.

================================================== ===================
    ================================================== ===================

This will be a new guild for those who enjoy simple and creative RP along with mystery. The main requirement is making a character that stands out in some way personality wise. Everyone who wishes to throw themselves into character is welcome regardless of roleplay experience or improvisational skills. We all are here to enjoy the rp and entertain each other with writing and different perspectives. Unfortunately there is a thing as too much IC drama which can be immersion breaking for some so becoming a full member as a deathknights and warlocks and similar are subject to review upon backstory.

There will also be a PVP/PVE side with optional RP designated by guild rank for those who may not normally join such a guild giving the opportunity to participate if/when desired. Those who wish RP may also wish to join in battlegrounds, arena, world pvp, and if enough interest by members in the future, Raids.

Contact Myself via PM, or mail in game as Castella or the CO-GM Tiavia / Wynivieve for inquiries.
    Edited: December 10, 2015

2. Character Background

Name: Tiavia Alorlunael

Race: Night Elf

Residence: Lakeshire

Guild: The Collectors

Class: Arcane Mage. She finds strength and power in arcane magic to keep her enemies at a distance. She is weak in close combat and slow on her feet. As long as she still stands with her companions in battle she will churn to the bitter end.

Professions: She has found a knack for tailoring that she never would have supposed she had. Enchanting materials has come to her by second nature though she finds more enjoyment in her immense focus on arcane magics. She is easily distracted, at times to the point of being confused. When she is not engrossed in conflict or study she finds patience for little else but acquiring knowledge, especially historical.

Appearance: She has thick blue hair bundling on her shoulders and cascading down her back. In a long, sharp featured face silver-white eyes flash curiously. Her pink skin shows no mark or wear but where her moss green lips curve into a smile two dimples fight against the curve of her cheek. A small star shaped birthmark stands out stark white against the curve of her throat.

Personality: She carries herself lightly: easy to laugh but shows little else. She is generally moved to compassion though does not always understand why. Her focused studies in magic are a point of pride and her spellcasting at times becomes a dance of intense concentration. At these times only does she feel whole with anything that exists in the known world.

Backstory:
    Little is known of Tiavia’s past at this point. She has not mentioned any close friends or family since arriving in Teldrassil where she spent a few days before traveling again. She seeks knowledge and has joined The Crystal Tear for this purpose.

3. As always, still recruiting. Looking for in-depth roleplayers who enjoy roleplay and in particular personal character development and stories.

4. That is a very long troll post. Thanks for the bump and support!
    Edited: December 5, 2015

5. All those who serve the alliance are our enemy. I'll see you on the battlefield , hairless monkeys :P

6. All those who serve the alliance are our enemy. I'll see you on the battlefield , hairless monkeys :P
    Drakedead has roleplayed a unique adversarial role with Tiavia and the rest of the Crystal Tear. Find own your roles, a pecking order so to speak, conflict amongst yourselves for the time being. Outside RP in the meantime is not in our interests. Until you earn my confidence, and impress me with your RP, we wont be entertaining any outside RP. I know how elitist and condescending that my statement may sound which isn't my intent. Prove that you have dynamic and trustworthy RP that will evolve into a noteworthy storyline and I will consider an adversarial relationship in coordination with your GM. Until then, there will be no meaningful rp between our groups.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

7. lol that wasn't anything official , we are still working on that

8. lol that wasn't anything official , we are still working on that
    I only wanted to make things -very- clear. We aren't some teen comic book or anime type group. We aim to be a mature collective and (semi) dedicated ADULT storytelling group. Lavagem and I cater to a specific audience who wish to develop a story inside loose confines of wow/fantasy lore.

9. I'm definitely interested. I will look for you Ingame :)... First my character needs to be done.

10. I'm definitely interested. I will look for you Ingame :)... First my character needs to be done.
    Cool. I sort of sounded like an arrogant jackass in my post above and maybe I am to an extent. Screwing around in character is fine/fun. Forcing RP conflict or interaction isn't going to happen without permission first. Hopefully we get to the point where we have enough dialogue and rivalries and drama amongst our own group without spinning wheels in the mud with interpersonal drama struggling to advance the plot.

I created a new skype account for gaming so if they wish we can keep in touch this way: mikey.z6.

11. Yes I'm in! Now i have to get my backstory straight...

12. Still recruiting for RP!! If you are interested please send me a PM or find the following toons on WOW: Castella, Tiavia, Wynivieve or Xanatia

13. Always, Always! Looking for creative minds who enjoy character development and 'meaningful' storyline based RP!

The GM =).

14. Assuming enough RSVP, the collectors will have one last event 2/11 - 2/14, a continuation of an event that was cut very short because of DDOS attacks on frostwolf at the time. After this date we are planning on moving onto a more Roboust community of heavy RP'ers. The game and even genre yet undecided as there are a few established options out there and new ones being established for recently released RPGs. We still be around doing some PVE and PVP stuff since we still enjoy that aspect of the game but besides some isolated RP with a few former members, we will be focusing are RP efforts on wherever we end up.

15. Our time becomes less available in the late spring and summer and frankly our interest in the roleplay here has diminished to the point we no longer have any desire to put the effort in. It is likely that sooner or later we will be redirecting our efforts to a larger community orr perhaps a small one which focuses on creative writing and storytelling. Thank you to all those who RP'd with us and sharing your creative energies.

SS and LG

12 Last