1. isBoxer crack or different multiboxing program?

Does anyone here have a download for a newer isBoxer or a different multiboxing program that has been cracked/is free? I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Sorry i'm a little late here and just want you to know that I also read your post in the other thread to, so i'll try and respond to everything i can on this post.

Anyways, sorry to inform you, but no there are no other ixboxer hacks floating around and I to have been having some issues and I'm not sure if it's my harddrive or if it's warmane's client that's a bit unstable.

Just a few months ago I got a brand new 750gb HDD and everything was purring just fine and doing amazing, played retail WoW on it for months and months and had zero issues, even played some Swtor and other games and was just fine to, I finally came back here and gave Lordaeron a try and for some reason (i'm not quite sure) whenever i would step foot into Dalaran I'd crash, but no where else in the game.

Now this happen several times and since it started to happen, slowly my HDD has been on the decline and it seems to be getting worse and worse. just the other day I noticed when playing Hearthstone, my game was having graphix lag (didn't seem like a internet lag issue) and then playing WoW, I heard my HDD making strange ticking noises.

Now how this relates to you you might be asking? I think Multiboxing can be a bit stressful on a HDD on it's own and i'm not sure if Warmane's 3.3 client makes things any better, or could just be my harddrive, in your case, your harddrive.

I know for a fact that this version of Isboxer works wonderfully and doesn't need an update as i used it just last year and had zero issues and i'm very tempted to go out and get an external HDD and go a good system back up and then reformate my HDD and start trouble shooting all this nonsense as i don't normally deal with these problems and you might wanna do the same.

You might just have some HDD errors (and for your sake, i hope that's all it is) and you can run some recovery/repair software and be done with it. Also how much memory are you running and do you have a good graphix card and processor? All these things can slow your pc down a lot and makes it harder to multibox.

Anyways, you can dig around here on the forums and find something called Hotkey Net, that's a basic programming tool some people use to run scripts for boxing and there's a cracked version of Pwnboxer, still good, but pretty basic compared to isboxer, but as i can promise you, i don't think it's the isboxer crack as i've ran that thing for several years and haven't ever had a problem with the software itself, but issues with my computer.

try googling around for some harddrive repair commands and/or software and run it and see if that helps, if you have a Seagate HDD you can use Seatools for Windows and if you're still having issues you can try Seatools for DOS, both are pretty good and can potentially fix your HDD if you have errors.

Other then that, here's some Youtube videos i posted a while back on another account, most are just for references though:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....for-referance)

Anyways, hope this gets you in the right direction and keep us posted. Would love to hear how things turn out for ya.

3. Will I might have to agree with sag, hotkey.net and pwnbkxer even though pwnboxer has been shut down a while back. In terms of free multiboxing software I wrote my own back in the day as I was outraged at the price they charged for isboxer so if all else fails throw me a message and ill send you my software along with a virus scan if you dont trust me.
    Best of luck
    Dupheadss

4. whenever i would step foot into Dalaran I'd crash, but no where else in the game.
    Un-Installing the client with WOD-skins and installing the older client with normal skins solved this to me. After letting the WOD-skins go, I've had 0 crashes.

I'm boxing 1-5 chars and currently using HotKeyNet.

5. Un-Installing the client with WOD-skins and installing the older client with normal skins solved this to me. After letting the WOD-skins go, I've had 0 crashes.

I'm boxing 1-5 chars and currently using HotKeyNet.
    I might have to consider doing this, but I'd also like to note that this was happening with me using only 1 toon and it was a belf, so i don't know if that has anything to do with it since (from what I understand) Belves and Dreanei aren't updated.

But either way, I'll just have to look into it and thanks again!

6. http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=494164 of ISBOXER. It works. I just downloaded and used it.

Octopus is really good too. REALLY solid. REALLY smooth. REALLY easy to use.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9...pus_1.3.8a.zip
    Even if you don't want to use Octopus, get a copy downloaded anyway... Before it disappears from the interwebz.

Pros to isboxer? Features, auto window resizing, opens all your WoWs to certain screens (I have dual monitors), etc... Lots of features.
    Cons to ISboxer? My version is cracked. I have to load up extra crap and modify hosts file in the /etc path. Not too hard.

Pros to Octopus? Super effing easy to use. Really you can download it and just push Start button, and then click the "Keys" box at the bottom and it automatically forwards keys. Genuinely FREE. No scripting needed.
    Cons to Octopus? Lacks features of ISboxer.

I can help you set up anything really. Hotkeynet, Octopus, isboxer, etc. Just send me a PM or email.