1. World of Premade, Carrys of iLVLaria

Wtb ilvl balance and or xfaction BG's Q, or anything else that could balance this madness.
    95% loss ratio without premade.

#QQ #KILL522PREMADES #MAD #HUE

2. Wtb ilvl balance and or xfaction BG's Q, or anything else that could balance this madness.

I personally just laugh about people who q bgs with 522. Like ... whats the point, its not fun, you dont gain anything except for motes. You only waste time. In fact i recommend you to afk bgs to gear up. It doesnt kill your nerves and it is way more relaxing.

3. Ikr? they should be doing arena or rated bg's but no... premade full 522 to stomp noobs and ppl trying to gear up. ROFL

4. Ikr? they should be doing arena or rated bg's but no... premade full 522 to stomp noobs and ppl trying to gear up. ROFL
    Some people get a boner doing that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but are too bad for arena or rbg's

5. Well while my hunter is not 522,i suppose i'd do what i have been doing so far inbetween BG ragequits,only i'd do it much more often,fly around mop areas and KoS anyone you see....or get rekt as it happens at times :/

6. ok.....read again
    Sorry sweetie, guess it went over your head. :D
    Edited: April 8, 2016

7. Sorry sweetie, guess it went over your head. :D
    LOL xD you think he is she too ?

8. LOL xD you think he is she too ?
    Because I said sweetie? You're reading into it too much I'm afraid. :P

9. Wtb ilvl balance and or xfaction BG's Q, or anything else that could balance this madness.

+1000000

i lvled my dudu to 90 played 12 bgs today lost 11 won 1 full premade horde nerds with full buffs elixirs and aliance were just all 300k hp we barely had 1 or 2 full geared people it's not fun playing here anymore i feel you

10. ::Queue's for RBGs::

::crickets chirping::

Would be awesome to do RBGs if they were a thing people did. Kind of hard to do alone. Also lol RockPaperScissors I mean arena.

11. Don't blame the premades for this , premades were done at every expansion. Its just the pvp system , on Wotlk you needed skill to play the class no matter what gear you had. Here on MoP the most stupid player with gear can beat a gladiator ranked player who is running around in contender. Since cata the pvp system became a joke , you could farm the same gear as arena players while playing battlegrounds. Back on wotlk you atleast needed some rating to complete the end gear pvp set. If you didnt had the end gear pvp set you still could manage to kill something if you had the skills. Thats also the reason why 3vs3 and 5vs5 is dead , why would you go for rating in 3vs3 if you can buy the same stuff while playing 2vs2 or ''premades''. The same goes with rated battlegrounds , forums were full with post about how fast same faction rated battlegrounds should be opened because people are leaving.... Now they made it available and 90% of the guilds or pugs dont even que because it might take up to 30min to win or lose and when they lose they never que again. Now they QQ about prideful gear because healers are immortal... But its not only the ''dps'' that gets more stats also healers will get more stats and just heal more so everything will go up equally and we will get back to this point when prideful is out.
    Edited: April 9, 2016

12. Here on MoP the most stupid player with gear can beat a gladiator ranked player who is running around in contender. Since cata the pvp system became a joke , you could farm the same gear as arena players while playing battlegrounds. Back on wotlk you atleast needed some rating to complete the end gear pvp set. If you didnt had the end gear pvp set you still could manage to kill something if you had the skills. Thats also the reason why 3vs3 and 5vs5 is dead , why would you go for rating in 3vs3 if you can buy the same stuff while playing 2vs2 or ''premades''. The same goes with rated battlegrounds , forums were full with post about how fast same faction rated battlegrounds should be opened because people are leaving.... Now they made it available and 90% of the guilds or pugs dont even que because it might take up to 30min to win or lose and when they lose they never que again. Now they QQ about prideful gear because healers are immortal... But its not only the ''dps'' that gets more stats also healers will get more stats and just heal more so everything will go up equally and we will get back to this point when prideful is out.
    Clearly You've never actually played MOP properly or even understand how it actually works.

Also saying that Cata PvP was just bad proves you were never a serious PvPer, since Early Cata was some of the most balanced PvP attained in the game.

The issue with the Prideful is that the DR curve was changed on resilience meaning that lower levels scaled higher than higher levels. With everyone in prideful this levels out and healers no longer become immortal.

Go QQ elsewhere where people are stupid enough to believe the drivel you type.

13. All jokes aside, though, you can't stop people from doing premades, it's simply the best way to get honor or to have fun in PvP besides arenas.
    And talking about arenas, since 3v3 is empty and 5v5 even more so, all we're left with is 2v2, where a lot of classes won't ever make it to the top of the ladder just because 2v2 has a very small bracket of "good comps".
    I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with this post but you definitely won't stop premades from being made.

123 Last