1. I think at the end of the day the point is people can and are doing whatever the hell they see fit,there is no rule against stomping BGs with full 522.
    People will always complain about premades in BGs,just like they always will complain about low lvl ganking as much as there will be those who will say that premade BGs with full BiS gear is funny,and that people who do gank low lvls are doing it because they are from an enemy faction.
    People prefer stomping random BGs instead of playing arenas or rated BGs simply because it's far less stressful,and unless you have a dedicated and consistent group,pointless.
    As for my self,i see the whole topic as mute subject as i honestly have seen maybe just a handful of actual premades that can carry the BG with ease.
    At the end of the day it's your choice to roll an alt and do BGs,nobody is forcing you,nor is there some secret rule that states ''thou shalt not enter thy BG with 522 gear''

2. Barely getting any chance to join rateds
    Arena's, specially on higher rating are boring and long.
    Leaving only bg's left to enjoy. and I prefere to do that with guildies & friends wich can indeed mean a full 522 premade...deal with it.

3. So we should stop playing our characters once we are gear capped? LOL. Stop crying and enjoy the resilience advantage while you can, it will go away "soon".
    Arenas? Garbage. 3v3 empty, 2v2, healers.
    RatedBGs, not the most fun experience tbh. Some ppl prefer the chaos of random BGs.
    In my pvp guild, we often solo queue for the challenge. Premades are only fun vs other premades or strong randoms (rare thing).
    Whatever, nothing much to do here.

ps: gear leveling was introduced in WoD and is a great idea.
    ps2: I asked for a smart matchmaker and my suggestion was deleted promptly: "not blizzlike".
    Edited: April 12, 2016

4. Idk about everyone else but my guild and a few others are doing rated bgs almost everyday lol idk what faction you all are, but rateds are kinda making a comeback.

And to the remade thing, sometimes i have a super fun time just farming HKs honestly. Yeah my toons are geared. But that doesnt mean ill go into bgs and win 5v1 or carry plebs. I que solo and with friends. I mean this IS a game and last i checked, people play gamea to have fun.

As for 2s, I'm a little over 2k rating on my alt and I'm playing a double dps comp so i dont feel like healers are "immortal" etc. The skill levels are so faraapart for some that it may seem like they're impossible to kill but thats not the case in my experience. And even on retail it was dps/healer vs dps/healer in 2s lol, so get good at your class and learn what dampening is. I also see it view it from another perspective because my main is a healer. I enjoy the challenge of playing dps/healer and going against other dps/healer comps because we all have the same gear, it comes down to skills and communication at that point :) btw both of the toons i play are 2k+ in lolz 2s bracket and my main is over 1k rating in rated bgs and i just started doing r ateds a couple weeks ago.

And 3s is a real arena bracket, i wasnt so worried about 3s this season since i wasn't on warmane for most of it but ill be steady in que after new season starts. Imo 3s is "dead" because alot of people, who are mediocre at best, que and end up playing an actual good team so the plebs who just got facerolled decide not to que anymore.

Unfortunately 3s is kinda dead, but every private server will have wintraders and people trying to exploit whenever they can. Its a private server so deal with it. Folks complain but most of them are still playing here :D

This is all typical for a private server :D its free and if you werent having any fun then you wouldnt be here still. Btw Every class, besides maybe Boomkin, can be played at a high level imo. But that's just it, my opinion

Cheers!
    Edited: April 13, 2016

First 123