1. Im a new player in wow just reached level 80 on my DK can someone share the proper talent tree for unholy DK

2. Good day! Can you please update it because I cant seem to see the talent trees when i click on the link, it seems to be broken. So essentially what is the best spec there? with reaping? I am 5.6k GS and I have GLorenzelg, DBW and Sharpened twilight, and 1p t10.5

3. May 2, 2017  
    Could someone make new links to first 3 talent trees from the 1st post because they're out of date ;/.

Thanks.

4. May 7, 2017  
    http://imgur.com/a/ecBx7
    for reaping just drop 3 point from dark conviction or bladed armor, but if you're asking for talents, you shouldn't spec into it anyway. if you have high latency/disc priest+rdruid in your raid/low expertise or just want higher aoe dps, it's prolly worth it to drop few points from Dirge into Morbidity

5. May 19, 2017  
    Couple of quick questions that I hope weren't asked before:

1) By the BiS list not having much expertise, that means we shouldn't worry about hitting the expertise SOFT CAP?

2) If Needle-Encrusted Scorpion (Trinket from FoS HC) allows me to hit 100% ArP when it procs, does that make it better than Herkml's War Token (EoF Trinket)? This is for the frost sub-spec without Reaping.

6. May 19, 2017  
    Couple of quick questions that I hope weren't asked before:

1) By the BiS list not having much expertise, that means we shouldn't worry about hitting the expertise SOFT CAP?

2) If Needle-Encrusted Scorpion (Trinket from FoS HC) allows me to hit 100% ArP when it procs, does that make it better than Herkml's War Token (EoF Trinket)? This is for the frost sub-spec without Reaping.
    1) Yes
    2) Can't tell you for certain, but in my opinion it is very unlikely for scorpion to be better than herkuml.

7. May 19, 2017  

8. Can someone elaborate on the "deciding whether to gem yellow" chart. I may be dumb but I'm not understanding it.

9. Can someone elaborate on the "deciding whether to gem yellow" chart. I may be dumb but I'm not understanding it.
    Any item that has no blue socket options, some amount of red socket options and at least one yellow is worth gemming if you have the mentioned socket bonuses. Note that the socket bonus requirements are different for different ilvl and talent setups. To illustrate with an example,

Assume we have the BiS list in the guide with Shadowmourne and we're properly using the frost subspec. If so, then the best course of action would be to gem absolutely every single solo yellow slot (rings, hands, neck...), our belt (because any number of reds [2] and a yellow), BUT it is not worth it to gem the pants socket. Doing that would be the same as

60 str (3 reds) vs 10 str (purple hybrid) + 20 str (red gem) + 10 str + 10 haste (yellow) + 8 socket bonus;
    60 str vs 48 str and 10 haste;
    12 str vs 10 haste

It is clear as day that in places where there's a rainbow you don't want to use hybrids. Let me know if you're still having trouble understanding.

10. Can someone post the three builds again? :P

11. I think this:
    http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/death...00150003133151
    was the spec linked in the guide that u should use.
    (spec without reaping)

I cant remember the others, but u shouldnt care.
    This one will provide u with best Single Target DPS.

12. Can someone post the three builds again? :P
    Blood Sub-Spec Without Reaping: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jfV...0Ixcdg0zx0uIqo

Frost Sub-Spec Without Reaping: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jZG...0Ixcdg0zx0uIqo

Blood Sub-Spec With Reaping: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jfV...0Ixcdg0ux0uIqo

13. June 4, 2019  
    It's important to note that as of patch 3.3.2, Glyph of Disease will no longer cause Pestilence to roll the AP value present when you applied diseases. Instead, whenever you case Pestilence to refresh them, diseases will look at your current value of AP (and then use that number until you cast Pestilence again). As such, one doesn't have to worry about lining up trinket procs at the start of the encounter. This makes GoD non-competitive for a single target, but still a must for a multiple target encounter.

It seems this doesnt work properly. I tested it and just applied dots with procced scale and watched dots. After my scale dropped i refreshed with pestilence and it keep its values and damage from ticks didnt change. Probably bugged here.

14. June 4, 2019  
    Seems that's bugged currently, yep. Wasn't like this before so I wonder how long this has been around.

15. June 8, 2019  
    I don't see it, diseases seem to average out no matter when I apply them.

What is interesting, I get same amount of WP procs refreshing with it+ps or pestilence, because ticks are apart after refresh. same as using it+ps. However if you spread them from target to whom you spread previously it will tick at the same time(~25% less WP ticks). Maybe it has been always like that or it is supposed to be like that, I don't know. So try to spread diseases from target you put them on initially with it+ps to keep ticks apart on that target.

First ... 4567 Last