1. Brutal Armor quest bug

I can't complete it. i have all items and he has question mark over his head but i can't complete it. why?? did anyone else found this quest bugged?

2. I can't complete it. i have all items and he has question mark over his head but i can't complete it. why?? did anyone else found this quest bugged?
    Thats same, i have all needed mats and i cant complete quest... Can u tell me how u finish it ?

3. I had the same issues around two weeks ago.
    For me it worked to speak with him again, one of the grey questionmarks then finally gave me the armor.

A little tip for the three follow-up-quests: You can do all three! But you only get one of Fugens note per time.
    So pick the one for SW, go to the dwarf, give him the note, take follow-up-quest. Go back to Fugen and get a new note.
    Pick the one for IF, go to the Gnome and give him the note, accept follow-up-quest. Go back to Fugen and get a new note.
    Pick the one for Darnassus and go there as well.

4. July 8, 2017  
    Sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm having the same problem. I currently have all the necessary items in my inventory, but when I speak with the NPC to turn it in the 'continue' option is grayed out. I've tried restarting the game, which seems to fix most bugs, but it's not working so far. Any ideas?

5. July 8, 2017  
    Please report it on our Bug Tracker if it's not reported yet.