1. Instances and General FrostWolf/Warmane Questions

Hello everyone!
    I have been looking through the forums and have not located the answers to a couple of questions I have and was hoping I might find some help here.

1. Whats the deal with Lordaeron having most every instance working and Panderia not? I am puzzled that they wouldnt start by fixing the beginning and working on to the higher levels. That way they would have a polished product by the time people started reaching those higher levels of play.

2. Is there a bug reporting thread? I know they are working hard on this, but maybe not every broken quest or instance is reported.

3. Why are the prices in the AH so ridiculous? I run the Lightening Halls by myself quite often, but I dont find myself with enough money to purchase something for 100k. Am I farming in the wrong place?

I used to play on the Blizzard servers 10yrs ago, so its been awhile and I am rusty or un-knowledgeable on some things. Please refrain from being a jerk just because I asked a question you might deem to be obvious in its answer. You didnt know the answers at one time yourself.

2. > Lordaeron is a newer realm compared to all the others with a newer core. They just updated Deathwing and Ragnaros' core to that of Lordaeron's. MoP Frostwolf is an older realm which awaits instances to be ported from the Lord core so that they can work on Frostwolf.

> On the forums when you login, you can see tabs like
    NEWS STREAM DEVLOG CHANGELOG BUGTRACKER
    Its the Bugtracker you want to search and report bugs.

> Assuming you are playing MoP, you should be focusing on professions or daily quests in areas like Klaxxi'vess

3. Hello! :)

1. Lordaeron is their main goal to make x1 server (blizzlike) and then they will port all dungeons and raids to cataclysm and then to Mists of Pandaria and fix stuff on MoP as well.

2. I have no idea man, sorry :( edit: you can report it to a bug tracker.

3. increased rates of gold on Frostwolf cause the inflation of prices in AH :/

4. most dungeons closed. those that are open are bugged. some cannot be completed becuz boss dont spawn. resilience is dodgy, falling tru ground after charge/leap. blink tru walls. whole mop content is very weird like 9/10 dont work as they should. the love for mop is gone and they focus on a realm that is making less money. for real. it was reported on website news that they need to inc budget cuts becuz of lordaeron. i suggest u play there since its te most stable server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmCs7oTn_Y minor things have improved but still not worth a try-out. video explains all
    Edited: April 11, 2016